I'm Sorry!

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: I'M SORRY!

 

Mikaela didn't utter a single word to her brother even when the latter constantly saying his sorry that night outside her door room. No, I'm not going to forgive him easily, she thought. Who to blame now? Kevin knows what her sister hated the most and yet he still done it, then there's Mikaela, being just.. Mikaela. Stubborn. That what her parents told her before. Kevin surely grew tired after his constant sorry and yet not receiving any answer from his sister, so he let it off that night and determined to make it up tomorrow early in the morning.

When morning comes, first thing that Kevin does is preparing his sister favourite breakfast and bring it to her room. After a few knock and having permission from her sister to enter, he rush in with a wide grin on his face, giving out a sweet GOOD MORNING! to his sister. Knowing what he intended to do, Mikaela give him a cold shoulder of course, not replying any of what he's saying. 

"I brought you your favourite breakfast. Want to eat it together with me?"

"No, I hate you."

His shoulders slumped down hearing her answer but Kevin knows how to play the game well. He turn his heels, prepared to walk out of the room when Mikaela speak out his name out of sudden. He turn back, face amused with smirk plastered.

"Yes?" 

"Show me around then I'll forgive you. And just so you know, I need to do my shopping today, so you Kevin Wu are going to bring me. I don't take no as answer and I don't want anyone else to bring me like yesterday."

Strict and straight, just like Mikaela. Kevin nodded, satisfied.

"I want that breakfast Kevin..." and so the morning past with them hanging around together, telling stories about this and that, life and works, studies and classes, friends and long lost family members, soulmate and their late parents' wishes. But Kevin shrugged it off for the last part, saying things like 'when the time comes,you will know' to his sister.

Before lunch time comes, both siblings make their way out, with Kevin driving around the city bringing his sister to buy her necessary things. Mikaela isn't one girl that shops around buying unnecessary stuff, waste of money as she called it. So, by the time they left the shopping mall after buying her clothes, shoes, toiletries and stuff, Kevin noticed that her sister didn't even make any move into the make-up shop. "Don't you wear make-up, Mikaela?" he asked. 

"Nope, why would I? Do you know that make-up is made up of chemicals and such? It'll ruin my skin even more rather than beautify it. Sure I have and wore make-up but only in needed occasions though." and Kevin never been more proud of his little sister.

The Wu's family is well-known with their clothing stuff, designs, modeling and stuff like that but only if the world know that the only girl descendent left of the generation despise make-up this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter