Our Guardian

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32: OUR GUARDIAN

On Monday, as promise Suho went to send Eunjung to her new school and Eunmi went to her college with Jaehyun. Minwoo was still sleeping when they exit the house. Taeyong and Mikaela went to work together.

“Suho oppa… is it okay to send me in that school. Won’t people think something else when they knew that I’m an orphan?” Eunjung asked when they were on their way to her new school. “Orphan or not, you are now under my custody. This school is my former high school. Me and my friends all graduated from this school and the teachers are all nice. I’m sure the students there will love you as who you are. Be yourself and don’t ever isolate yourself from them, alright? Now, head high and put up your best smile. We have arrived.”

They went straight to the office to settle down Eunjung’s timetable, her locker and to take her gym’s attire. “I’m sure she will have a great time in this school and I promise you young Kim, she will graduate from here with first class, I’m sure of that.” The principal said. Suho knew the principal well since she had already been there since before Jongin graduated. She then escorted the new student and her guardian personally to her new classroom.

Once they arrived in front of the class, the teacher stop teaching and all attention went to the front door. There are whispers around the class asking who the new student is and why is she with their former senior, Kim Junmyeon.  The principal enter the class and all they greeted her with respect. Suho and Eunjung followed her step inside. “Good morning class. I’m sorry to interrupt your learning for a while but I am gladly to announce that you are going to have new friend from now on. Please, give a warm welcome to Miss Lee Eunjung.” Eunjung bowed to the whole class and went back to stand in front of Suho. When Suho put his hands on her shoulders, the murmurs and whispers grow again.

“She will now be your classmates and I hope you will treat her well. Eunjung-shi, you may take the seat beside Johnny over there. Johnny, please pick up your hand so that she know where you are.” The said boy, Johnny pick up his hand and Eunjung went to the empty chair after looking at the encouragement smile in Suho’s face. Johnny and a few other students who were sitting nearby them greeted her with a friendly smile and she gladly received their warm welcome. “I hope you guys would treat her nicely and help her to be comfortable in this school.” Suho said before he and the principal went off from the class.

“Alright class, let’s welcome our new student to introduce herself a little before we resume our class again. Miss Lee, you could just introduce yourself from there.” The teacher said. Eunjung stand up and bow before introduce herself again. “Good morning. I’m Lee Eunjung and I come from Shinhwa High School.” There’s a shock written in the teacher and students’ face. “If you are from Shinhwa High School, why are you here? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude but we all know Shinhwa is one of the well-known high schools.” Johnny, who sat right beside her ask. Eunjung was hesitated whether to tell them the truth or to tell them lies but she remember that honesty is always the best in building relationship with others. “It’s okay, you can tell us anything. We won’t judge.” The girl in front said. “The Kingkas and Queenkas of the school hate me because I’m an orphan and I didn’t have bunch of money like them. They make the whole school and even my former best friend hate me. They burnt down my house and I am left with nothing. Su- Mr Kim took me and my siblings and become our legal guardian and he think it’s the best of I transfer here instead of staying there.” Tears had become well-up in her eyes but she immediately wipe it away with her back sleeves. One of the nearest girl stand up and take Eunjung in her embrace. “It’s okay. We are nothing like them and we won’t treat you like they used to. You can count on us, okay? You can always ask us if you need anything.” She nodded and the learning resume.

Soon after, break time came. Johnny, a few more boys who sat behind them and a few girls came to Eunjung and ask her to join them for lunch. She followed them and remember that Suho had gives her allowance e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter