Old Friends

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25: OLD FRIENDS

AAAAAHHHHHHHH THIS CAT IS EXTREMELY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday morning came fast in a blink of eyes. The most excited person on that day was, Zhang Yixing. Why? 

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! WAKEY WAKEY! IT'S A NEW DAY! RISE AND SUNSHINE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!"

Yixing greet a very nice good morning to... no one. He was all alone in his apartment, he doesn't have any pet if you wonder. Because he won't have any time to pet the pet, what else to play or to feed them. So no. He simply decided that he won't take any pet after his last cat died because he was too busy with work. And now, he was just saying good morning happily to the birds on his balcony. Crazy you might say but there's another reason why our dearest unicorn is so extremely happy on this particular day. 

"Hmmm, let see. Today is another off days. Jongdae had enough patient to make him busy, Luhan have tons of meeting, Baekhyun and Chanyeol need to make new designs for their new launch, Kyungsoo said he need to prepare for tomorrow, Minseok and Suho are busy with their office work, Tao busy, hmmm everyone is busy. That's left Kai, Sehun and the girls. Oh, Kevin going to be back tonight! Yeayyyy I'm soooo excited. Should call him.."

"Hello..."

"Good morning Kevin hyung~~~"

"What morning Yixing, it's not morning here."

"I don't care. I'm just gonna inform you that I'm going to fetch you at the airport tonight. Have a safe flight hyung~~"

There. That's the real motives and reason on why the healing unicorn is so damn happy. Funny isn't it? 

"Good morning! I'm late... I'm going to meet you during lunch alright. Bye honey~" Suho kissed his wife's cheek before make his way out. Mikaela followed soon after when Myungsoo arrived. Because Suho was a little late and Mikaela's class start a little later than usual, Suho had decided to let his cousin take his wife and went together. Now, Naeun was left all alone in the oh so big house. 

"What am I going to do now? The house is already been cleaned yesterday, the kitchen is already clean just now, I don't have to cook since they won't be eating at home for lunch today and I still have bread to eat during lunch. Or ramen would do. The laundry is done, the clothes are already folded and arrange. There's no fish or any other pet to feed in this house, the swimming pool is already clean, Mikaela unnie didn't left me any work. What should I do now?" she talked to her self when she realized that there's nothing she could do that morning. Naeun should have just take her free time to rest, probably sleeping all day long until Mikaela and Suho come back or watch tv show, runningman, Inkigayo or something. Or she could just surf the internet, read tons of fanfiction or just create her own story but no. Son Naeun is a female version of Zhang Yixing. Two person with exactly the same personality. A person who couldn't stay still when they didn't have any work to do. 

So, instead of suffocating her self to boredom inside the house, Naeun take a good walk to the garden, mesmerizing the beautiness of the blooming flowers. Flowers look the prettiest early in the morning, still wet with the dew drops. During her silent walk, she heard voices behind the nearby trees. She walked towards the tree but not too close, afraid if it's an intruder or a bad guy. "Hello... is.. is anyone there?" 

There's no reply. Naeun was scared. Her masters had left the house under her care and if some intruders went inside and steal anything or do anything, she would definitely be fired, though she hardly believe that Mikaela would do that. She decided to take a step forward and peek behind the tree. She asked again if someone's there and this time, two guys peek at her from behind the trees. When they saw Naeun standing there, looking afraid and shock they decided to walk towards her. A step forward they make, a step backward she make. It went on until they are right in front of Naeun's bedroom door. 

"Miss, don't be afraid. We meant no harm."

"Who... who are you? Why are you here? Who let you in?"

"Suho-shi and Mikaela-shi let us in... wait, I'm sorry. We didn't introduce ourself yet. I'm Chunji and this one is Niel. We are the care takers of this garden. We come here to take care of the flowers three times a week."

Naeun didn't believe them and as if on cue, a car drive in into the hallways. A car that Naeun known too well. As soon as the driver step out, Naeun immediately ran towards the driver and hide behind the said person. "Why? What's wrong?" The driver asked. "T-Them... I don't know them." She pointed towards Niel and Chunji who was walking towards them.

Chanyeol let out a soft laugh when he saw the two boys and an afraid girl hiding behind him, as if the two boys are a wolf that would bite her. "Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol-shi." Niel and Chunji bowed a little before Niel speak again. "We tried to tell her that we meant no harm and we were just here to take care of the garden but she wouldn't believe me."

"It's okay. You may leave now. Say, until what time will you be here?" Chanyeol asked. "Emmm, we are not sure yet. If there's nothing much to do, we wouldn't take long. Since the flowers were just being planted and we just came here yesterday, I don't think there's much to do. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking." Chanyeol grin to them and they leave after saying their sorry to Naeun. Chanyeol turn around to see Naeun that was still afraid. "It's okay. They are not bad guys. They are Kibum hyung best workers at Blooming Garden and Suho hyung hired them to come here three times a week to check on the flowers." Naeun nodded before asking what is he doing here. Chanyeol shyly answered back, "Well, I thought you might be alone and bored so... I just came by to see if you are okay. Say, is anyone here?" 

"No, Suho-shi went to office as usual and Mikaela unnie have class until lunch and they are going to a date after lunch." 

"Date?!" 

Naeun nodded. "Tsk... they are married. What's with the date?"

"Eyyyy... married couple would have the most beautiful date ever. No one could disturb them." Chanyeol turn silent after she said that, then after a second, an evil smile was shown on his face. "Should we get married then?" The pure shockness couldn't be hidden on Naeun's face but the look on Chanyeol face tell her that he's being serious. He didn't wait for her to answer anything and told her to get ready as he will bring her out until the married couple come back from their date, and Chanyeol didn't take no as an answer. "But, I didn't tell Mikaela unnie yet."

"I'll tell her. You just go and be ready. Wear something nice but not too nice. I don't want any men to look at you." Naeun comply to his request while Chanyeol took a sit on the outside living room, near to her room while he call Suho. Suho answer the call after a few rings.

"Hyung... can I kidnap Naeun today until you finish your date?"

"Tsk... kidnap?! I don't know Chanyeol... ask Mikaela. I don't have any right on Naeun."

"Alright... I'll call Mikaela then. Thanks hyung~"

He then call Mikaela and ask the same thing he asked Suho. 

"Kidnap?! Where are you going to 'kidnap' her oppa?"

"Emmm... somewhere. I promise I'll bring her back in one piece."

"I know you won't shred her off but... don't do anything impolite to her, alright oppa?"

"Tsk... as if I'm the erted one. Alright, have fun on your date~"

"You too oppa.. take care of my dongsaeng!"

Once he finish talking to Mikaela, Naeun came out, wearing a knee-high dress with a cardigan. "You look pretty." he commented then walk her out the door. After she had lock up all the door and windows, Chanyeol went to Niel and Chunji to inform them that there won't be anyone in the house. Then, they took off to their first date.

Zhang Yixing has been troubled when he called Mikaela that morning. She had told him that she have class and she have a plan with her husband. So it left Sehun and Kai. He went to the university during lunch to find the boys and saw them walking out the gate. 

"Sehun! Kai!" and there it goes. The date of three boys at the arcade, the mall, the cinema again and lastly the cafe. They had watched two movies in a row and do a lot of shopping to kill their free time. Yixing was more than glad when the two boys beamed happily saying that they don't have anything to do after class. Then, after dinner at Minseok's cafe, he sent them both to their house before went to the airport. Happy is an understatement for Yixing now. He is more than excited to meet his boss again. Really, who would be excited to meet their own boss? Zhang Yixing. Him and only him.

When Kevin's plane arrive, Yixing practically jumping up and down, waiting at the arrival gate. Once he saw Kevin, he wave his hands excitedly and only when Kevin reach him, he then saw a few more people behind him. During their way back home, Yixing didn't say anything but Kevin knew that his so called PA was happy to finally have his job back. "I'll meet you back tomorrow then Yixing." He bid his goodbye to Kevin and the new strangers after dropping them off at The Wu's mansion.

 

The day for the party finally come. Suho and Mikaela came back around 10 from their date last night and when they reached home, Naeun isn't there yet. So they had left message to her, telling her to lock off the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter