First Date

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13: FIRST DATE

The news spread out real fast, like a fire being blown by a strong wind. The moment Kevin steps out from Suho's office, Minseok was practically shrieking and screaming saying I need to let everyone know about this. And he did. He sent text messages to their friends and not enough with that, he sent a specific text message to Kyungsoo asking him to prepare a nice cake for them to celebrate later that night. Kyungsoo did exactly what being told. He was practically busy baking the cake for the newly form couple and let the assistant chef to take care of that day's cooking. Mikaela was oblivious at first, until her brother stop by the cafe and told her everything. Though, Suho didn't officialy asked her out yet, but she was beyond happy that her brother finally accepting her decision. It didn't take long for Suho to asked her out as he had sent Kibum personally to sent bouquet of mixed white and red roses to the cafe and the latter happily hugging Mikaela saying his congratulations eventhough he just met her once. Sehun had invited him to the celebration later and he agreed to come.

The night finally came and everyone who had already been at the cafe is still waiting for the missing members. Kyungsoo is still making his final touch with his cake with the help of Kai while Sehun and Mikaela prepared the drinks. Other workers are still there, lending hands whenever needed. No need to say more, the happiest person that night are Minseok and Kibum. Kibum is especially happy eventhough Suho is not his brother but hey, he's the one who help Suho with the flowers. Sure enough he would be happy. Kevin and Lay are the last person who arrived as Kevin dismiss his meeting in a hurry and Lay practically running behind him. "Sorry we were late! Is it starting already?" Lay asked once he step inside the cafe. "Naahh hyung, they are still preparing. Seriously, I never imagine it would be this kind of celebration. It's like... it's like they got engage where the truth is they just got together like, 5 hours before? Tsk..." Jongdae snickered looking how busy and ridiculous his friends were doing the celebration.

"Seriously Jongdae, if you ask me I would say the same. Heck, I just gave them permission to date.. what if I give them permission to get married?"

"Don't ask hyung.. I don't want to imagine it. Gahhh this is much more frustrated that yesterday. Look over there, even Mikaela and Suho hyung are shock with all this. My hyung and Minseok hyung really need to get this low."

"You guys didn't see the kitchen yet." Taemin, one of the workers that they close to said. "Na-ah... don't tell me. I'm just gonna sit back, wait and watch."

After a few more minutes, everyone is already there and everything is ready. They gather the new couple at the centre with Kevin at Mikaela's side and Kai at Suho's side. Minseok called Kyungsoo to bring out the cake and everybody gasp when they saw the beautiful cake made by skilful hands of Do Kyungsoo.

The cake was so beautiful that everybody stay silence for a couple of minutes and they make way for Kyungsoo to put the cake on the table like it is the most precious thing they had ever since. Just like Jongdae said earlier, they make this too much for a simple celebration. "I made this red velvet cake because Mikaela said she likes them a lot. And the roses, well your story involved too many flowers but personally, I think the roses suit the most. So, what you guys think of this cake?" Oh Kyungsoo, you don't have to ask. Everyone fell in love with it the moment they saw it.

"Kyungsoo-ah.. this.. this is so beautiful. Thank you Kyungsoo!" Mikaela said while clapping her hands together, eyes not leaving the cake. 

"Kyungsoo, we need to sell this cake afther this. I want the exact design to be display and sell in this cafe, okay?" Minseok said and Kyungsoo nodded happily because everyone is praising his cake. His life was surrounded with cakes, baking and cooking anyway and making them is what make him happy the most. Kyungsoo take his sit beside Kai and Chanyeol urge Kevin to talk first, indicating the opening of the celebration. He resist the idea at first because Minseok was the owner of the cafe but after a few more push, he finally agreed.

"Well, there's nothing I need to say actually but.. thinking of it back, I think you guys were exaggerating this celebration a little too much. No, I think there shouldn't be any celebration at all but, it's up too you. I'm no good with flowery speeches so I'm gonna say it straight. I'm happy to say that I finally allowed my sister to date my bestfriend, Suho after a few hard thinking." A few snickers can be heard but he ignore it totally. " I hope that both of them would be happy no matter what circumstances comes after this and Mikaela, I want you to know that I'm always here for you if you ever had problem with this guy, okay? Promise me you won't forget about me eventhough you have another man in your life now." He look sadly at his sister. Yes, Kevin was sad to let go of his sister even it is just dating, and not yet maried because he know, sooner or later he would still need to let go of her for real. 

Mikaela was touch a little by Kevin's speech but she shrug it off saying that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter