Kevin's miseries

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: KEVIN'S MISERIES

Kevin was confused on whether he need to be shocked, surprised, mad, crazy or get angry at his own bestfriend. Out of all people, Kim Junmyeon would be the last name on his list to be his sister's secret admirer. He was beyond happy when Suho told him that he had fall in love but never did he imagine that his bestfriend would fall in love with his own sister. 

"Kim Junmyeon!" that is the only thing he could utter when he saw Suho gave the flowers to Mikaela. Of course Mikaela was oblivious enough not noticing the flowers but thank goodness for Sehun to be there. Beside him, Kevin could see Kyungsoo, Luhan and Lay was in the same state as him. Surprised. 

Suho was scared. He himself was surprised to see what he had done. No, I'm just confessing. I'm not going to force her to like me back. He thought but back in his mind, he knew that it would be more than great if and only if Mikaela could return his feeling back. He, Kim Junmyeon had never fall in love before. Never in his 23 years old of living he had fall in love and this is his first time, and his friends were making it worse because he had fall for his bestfriend's sister. 

Jongdae who was sitting beside Suho noticed the sadness in Suho's face, the shock that haven't left his others friends' face and the teasing look both Kai and Sehun were giving him. "Ehem... why don't we sit at one place and talk this matter out, hmm?" When he noticed none of them make a move, he walked towards the door, turning the OPEN sign into CLOSED one, walks back to the table, grabing Mikaela wrist and put her in one of the chair. He then push both Kevin and Suho towards the same table while everyone else followed without a word. When everyone had gather around one table, he take out his phone, calling Minseok since he's not there and ask him to come to the cafe immediately. While waiting for the said person, everyone just glaring towards each other without any single word. The other workers were still there but they make it like there's nothing happen and do their work as usual. 

Kyungsoo enter the kitchen, preparing some food for his friends while Sehun make their drinks. After a while, Minseok came and he could feel the tension among the group and asked why. "What happen? Why is my cafe is already out of business at this hour? Why are you guys all here?" Kyungsoo and Sehun who happened to came out at the same time nudged their oldest to take a sit and they place the food at the centre of the huge table.

"I could feel the tension among us right now, and my best advice for all of us is to keep calm and listen. We should listen to what Suho hyung need to say especially you Kevin hyung. You need to hear him out before you talk back. And Mikaela, I asked for your best to hear it as well. Can we all do that, please?" Jongdae started as everyone has took their respective sits. Being the one with the best self-control, Jongdae know he need to make everyone calm before they open up the case and him gathering all of them in one place like this is the best thing he could do to help both Kevin and Suho. You guys might think this is just a shabby kind of thing but not for Jongdae, not for Mikaela, Suho or Kevin. Making everyone to be there in one place is the wisest thing Jongdae could think. After a few minutes of silence, none of them talk and Minseok has already lose his patience. Hey, don't blame the old cute guy okay. He didn't know anything at the first place. So, Kai took the initiatives to explain for his brother.

"Remember all the bouquet of flowers that Mikaela have been received this whole month? Suho hyung is the one who sent them. We caught him today when he gave the same flowers to Mikaela just now, and now they wanted him to tell the truth because if he don't, Kevin would throw him a punch." Thank you for explaining Kim Jongin. That is very nice of you.

"Oh.. that's it? You make me dismiss my meeting earlier because of that?! Goodness I can't ing believe you guys.!" O-oh.. who knows that Minseok is in the middle of a meeting.

"Hyung... I'm sorry. I thought your dongsaeng's life would be important." Oh Kim Jongdae! You always know how to make other people feelt guilty, but that doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter