Cousin

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15: HIS COUSIN

Few days after the students saw the Kevin-Mikaela-Suho scene in front of the university's gate, rumours have been spread around the campus, from one school building to another school building and Mikaela didn't understand why the students make it like it's a big thing. "I don't understand this. Why would they make it like it's a big thing?" Mikaela protested one day as she had enough entering her ears. "I don't know why either." Myungsoo said. There were spending their free times while waiting for their next class at the cafe, Sehun and Kai is nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo has been sticking around Mikaela ever since his first day and turn out their class are all the same. From the start till the end. Mikaela was used to his companion by this rate and she is comfortable around him. According to Myungsoo, he supposed to have his cousin attending the same university but ever since he step in, his cousin's shadow couldn't be seen at all. So, he decided to stick with Mikaela instead as he doesn't have anyone else around. 

When their free time ended, they make their way to the class but stop in the middle of the corridor since Myungsoo wanted to go to the washroom. Once he enter the room, Mikaela saw Kai and Sehun walking towards her, "Noona! What are you doing here?" Kai asked. "I'm about to go to my next class.. what are you doing here? I haven't seen you like ages! Where have you been?" she exaggerate. It's only been a few days since she last saw them but hey, they usually stick together always. This is new to her. "Awww... sorry noona. We were just too busy with the practice. Say, you will come right?" Mikaela nodded. "Who are you waiting here? It's boy's washroom.." they eyed her suspiciously. "My friend..." she answered back like it was nothing. "So noona, what's with the rumours of you and Suho hyung?" Sehun asked. Apparently these boys are also confused with the said rumours.

"Please enlighten me with that. I don't know why they make it a big issue here." All of them shrug because none of them have the answer and they bid their goodbye since they are already late for their next class. The moment they walk away, Myungsoo came out from the room, looking at Mikaela who is still waving towards... unknown person. "Who are you waving at?" he asked when they were walking again.

"Oh... my friends. My first bestfriends here. You need to meet them someday." She said as she gleefully enter the hall, greeting students that are already inside. Other students look at her with amusement because a happy Mikaela means a happy day for everyone. Not like if she's in a moody state, everyone would have a bad day. If she ever have a moody state. Ever since classes started, none of them ever saw Mikaela being sad or mad. The worse would only be her with no expression. They are currently in their economic class and their lecturer enters soon as Myungsoo took his sit. Their economic lecturer, Mr Choi Siwon is one of the most handsome lecturer there and students sometimes could not help themselves from staring at him instead of listening to his lectures. Mikaela? She's not one of those students. Why would she look at other men when she obviously have Kim Junmyeon in her arms. When the class ended, one of her hallmates, Eunji turn around to talk to her. "Mr Choi is soooooo handsome. I wish I could have someone like that." there are a few other students around them and they all nodded agreely.

"Tsk... you girls only look at his handsomeness." Myungsoo said. "Eyyy Myungsoo-yah.. you would be looking at someone with good look also once you were to find a wife." but Myungsoo just shook his head, disagree with the sentence. "I don't think I will be able to find any girl." Gasp. "Why? Are you.. are you... gay?" Myungsoo was shocked to hear that but he continue again to avoid misunderstanding, "No no.. my family stick with arrange marriage tradition.. so I'm gonna married with the girl that my parents had chose for me." Everyone ahhh-ed when they heard the explaination. Before Mikaela could say anything, there's a loud scream from outside the hall and almost immediately the scream dispersed into the hall. Everyone who sit at the front part of the hall was practically screaming to something at the door. Mikaela who couldn't see anything decided to just sit silently but the next thing that she heard from Myungsoo make her stand up immediately. 

"Suho..." ahhh that's why the girls were screaming just now. Suho was making his way towards Mikaela when he saw someone else beside her, and he stop, froze on his feet. "Myungsoo..."

The next thing they knew was, both Myungsoo and Suho were hugging each other while jumping happily like a little kid until Mikaela clears to gain attention. "Oh... Mikaela.. I didn't know you know Myungsoo. " Suho said while kissing her cheek. Oh so much for PDA. "Oh.. I didn't know you knew each other Suho..."

"Mikaela's my girlfriend..." There. There you go students. All the rumours are true, wait. All the thing you guys have been saying are true. Mikaela Wu is dating Kim Junmyeon. "Woah... wait, what? Ahhh, so the rumours are true afterall... Tsk..."

"How do you know each other? I thought Myungsoo just came back from Paris..." there were forgetting someone. "Sorry, Myungsoo's my cousin. The one that Minseok hyung told last time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter