Unexpected II

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27: UNEXPECTED PART II

To say that Suho was calm receiving the news is out of mind. Even Minseok was shock hearing the news. They both were in the middle of an important meeting when Luna entered the conference room to tell him the news. Once they both heard Mikaela was hospitalized, they both stomped out of the room, doesn't matter if the people inside consist of the most important people a successful company ever need. "I'm sorry for this gentlemen, but Junmyeon's wife was hospitalized just now and I'm afraid this meeting need to be postponed until further notice. Agian, on behalf of my bosses, I'm sorry. " Luna explained to the men inside rather calmly. She know it just well how to handle the situation. The business people fortunately understand the situation and told her to pass their 'Get well soon' message to Mikaela.

Once they arrived the hospital, Suho went off to the counter straight away. "Mikaela Kim." he said to the girl behind the counter. "I'm sorry sir, but Mrs Kim is still in the emergency room." When she told him that, Jongin arrived at the counter, searching for his brothers. "Hyung! Mikaela's upstairs but she's still in the ER." After thanking the girl behind the counter, both Suho and Jongin went upstairs, Minseok trailing behind. Minseok had called Seohyun, Kevin and his parents, telling them about the accident and promising them that he will tell any further information later. Sehun and Myungsoo was waiting for the doctor to come out. "Hyung!" Sehun said as he saw Suho. Automatically both men went to Suho and hug him. From the look on their face, they could tell that at least Sehun had been crying as traces of tears could be seen on his face. "Noona... she was..." he couldn't finish his words and fall into Myungsoo embrace while crying. 

After a little while waiting, two doctors came out. One male and one female doctor that treat Mikaela inside the room. "Doctor, what's wrong with my wife? Is she's alright?" Suho asked them as soon as they reached the boys. "Mr Kim, please follow me. I would like to talk to you in private." Suho nodded and follow the doctors inside the room. "What's wrong with Mikaela doctor?"

"Your wife is stabil now. Say, did she stress out her self lately?" 

"She's been complaining that she's tired a lot lately but she said it's because of the preparation for the festival. Is there anything wrong with my wife doctor?"

"She doesn't have enough nutrient for her own body and the baby. I'm sorr-"

"Wait, baby?"

"Yes, baby. Your wife was pregnant and her pregnancy has been 3 months old, approximately. You.. you didn't know?" Suho shook his head, saying that he didn't know anything about pregnancy and Mikaela her self didn't know that she's pregnant. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. We have tried our best to save the child..."

"He... he couldn't.. make it..?"

"Yes, the baby couldn't make it. There's a few reasons; one because she didn't get enough nutrients as her own mother doesn't have enough nutrient for her own body. Second because Mikaela was stressing out her body and the baby couldn't received it and lastly, the fall give the most impact on the baby. Even if she made it now, she might not be able to live at least until she reach 5 months old."

"S-she?"

"Your baby is a girl. Again, I'm sorry for your lost but your wife need your best support right now. I'm afraid that she might be having difficulties accepting this since she doesn't know that she's pregnant. " Then, the doctor continue, "She'll blame herself for not taking care of the baby better and for not knowing about it when she should have recognized the changes in her body. You need to be strong for your wife Mr Kim. She need you the most in this time."

"S-sure... thank you doctor. Can I, can I meet her now?" After giving permission to meet his wife, Suho went outside only to find the others still waiting for him, and fall down in front of them. "Hyung..!" "Suho.."! Both Minseok and Jongin were beside him, supporting him from falling on his feet again. They support him to walk and bring him to the chairs nearby. "What happen? What did the doctors said?" Minseok asked but Suho couldn't say anything as tears had already form in his eyes. He was crying, in front of the boys. And he cried as much as he can, sobbing in Jongin's shoulder while the younger tried to sooth him as be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter