Encouragement

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28: ENCOURAGEMENT

The next day, Minseok and Seohyun, Jongin, Sehun, Myungsoo and his parents and also Suho's parents came to the hospital mainly to visit. Suho was helping his wife to eat her meal when they entered the room. She throw them a small smile and both Seohyun and Hyerim hug her tenderly. Jonghyun patted his son's shoulder, giving him a few words of encouragement. Hyerim then take over to feed Mikaela and asked Suho to rest first. "Kevin will come later with the others. He came back rushing from New York. He had an important meeting and although I know he would be dying to rush bakc here, he can't." Minseok said when Mikaela asked him about her brother. "It's okay Minseok oppa. I know Kevin care for me the most but the company is something my parents held until they died. I understand him."

Suho was soundly asleep on the couch at the end of the room as he barely get enough sleep with Mikaela keep on having bad dreams. To say that he was upset or mad for her keep on waking him up in the middle of the night was totally at fault. He was dead worried for his wife but there's nothing he could do beside than keeping her company and comfort her everytime she cried. It's been two days ever since they heard the news and Mikaela was getting better physically, but not emotionally. He made a mental note to seek for Jongdae's help later if Mikaela didn't get any better emotionally. 

"Mikaela honey, you need to eat more. We heard what the doctors said. I'll stay at your house for a few days until you got better okay?" Hyerim said. She was upset that her daughter had a miscarriage for her first baby and the baby is already 3months old. But she can't and she won't ever blame Mikaela for not knowing. It's possible for a young girl like her to not know the changes. Hyerim had made a promise to Mikaela's parents to take care of her well and she will fulfill the promise until she die. Mikaela is her daughter no matter what. "It's okay eomma. Naeun's there to help me." Jonghyun soften looking at her weak condition but he know the girl was still trying to be strong and not falling apart in front of them. "No Mikaela, Naeun alone won't be enough. Your mother will stay with you for a couple of days. I'll come over sometimes to check up on you and Suho, alright? I didn't take no as answer." Mikaela chuckles and she was grateful to have a loving in-laws in this state. 

They talk about this and that, and Mikaela had said to Seohyun to take care of the baby she carrying now. Seohyun couldn't held her tears back upon listening to what her sister had said. She knew Mikaela always wanted a child on her own and now, she couldn't feel anything than being sorry to her sister. Later on that day, Kevin came with the others. Chanyeol had take Naeun and bring her to the hospital with them. 

"Mikaela.. I'm sorry I couldn't get over here sooner. How are you now? Are you okay?" Kevin asked his sister after kissing her cheeks a few times. "I'm fine Kevin. It's okay, I understand you." Later than, Suho came in after he had a few talks with the doctors. He went to sit by her side, putting an arm behind her waist and hugging her lightly. "The doctor said she can go home tomorrow. But she need to come once a week for further treatment and inspection until she's totally fine." Mikaela beam upon hearing that she can finally be home. She was dead boring staying in the hospital room and she starting to notice the important of the garden in her house now. They talk a few more until the night came. They talk, jokes, eat and tried their very best to make Mikaela laugh again. Fortunately, she did. She is thankful for the encouragement she got from Kevin and now her friends also. Her family and most importantly, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter