Honeymoon

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21: HONEYMOON

Kevin hand down his sister to Minseok and says "Take care of her" before he let go while Woohyun did the same to Suho. The brides were aligned side by side and the priest say his words of uniting them both. After exchanging their I do's, after the priest had said the words "You may kiss the bride", both grooms hesitantly open their now wife's veil to kiss their said wife. 

Take a deep breath, relax.... here goes nothing... both grooms said in their mind. Whoever that sat in the front could see the hesitation on both groom's face. Them boys took a deep breath and count 1 2 3 to open the veil and they were welcome with a smile, an angel smile that none have ever seen but a loud gasp exited their mouth. Not just the grooms, but also the bridesmaids and the bestman. What had happen? What happen to them that they escape a loud gasp when it should be the most happiest moment in their life.? 

Let us rewind a few moment before the 'I do', shall we?

 

 

Mikaela and Kevin were spending their last time together when they heard a knock on the door. Naeun opened it and they were surprised to see the person standing in front of them.

"Mr Kim..." they said in unison. Beside him is his lovely wife, Kim Hyerim and behind, there was Mr Nam and Seohyun. Jaehyun, Myungsoo and Jongdae were standing on the third line behind. Hyerim went straight to Mikaela, hugged her tightly and says, "Call me eomma... you are my daughter now and I've promise Sora to take care of you. Seohyun..." she called and Seohyun went to them, "You also, call me eomma.. I have two daughter now... God knows how happy I am right now.." and the trio hugged each other while Woohyun and Kevin look at Jonghyun confusedly. 

"Kevin, Mikaela.. first of all I wanted to say thank you for accepting us as a part of your family. And I am truly sorry for what had happen few weeks past. It is not my intention to make you guys miserable and please, don't take this wrong, I have loves you guys as my own child ever since. The arrangement... I am sorry about that, but there's something you should know. Kevin told me that he already asked your grandparents about the arrangement and they are not lying when they said they didn't know. The letter that they had doesn't have any arrangement in it but the one that your parents had gave me before they died contain the arrangement of this arrange marriage. I am sorry to do this to you guys and I loves my sons equally, believe me, I don't want to see my sons being sad throughout his marriage life but this is what your late parents wanted."

"Mr Kim... I understand that and Mikaela had already accept this..."

"No, no Kevin... you don't understand this. Your parents and I were a goodfriends before they moved to Canada. They are such a nice soul and it didn't shock me to see how beautiful and warm-hearted their daughter turn out now, and how determined and strong their son are. You both have their good soul, their nice trait. I'm not going to make this any longer and I don't know how to say this, so I'm going to let you guys to read the letter on your own. If you agree with it, then we'll follow the actual arrangement."

"Pffttt, I bet they will agree before they finish reading" Jongdae said as he hand them the said letter. 

Dear my bestfriend, Jonghyun.

By the time you received this, me and Sora must have left the world. Our lawyer will be the one who send this letter to you in Korea. 

Jonghyun & Hyerim, this will be our last wish and I hope you both could fullfill this last dead man wish.

Ever since Kevin was born, you guys had been there for us. You have been treating him as your own and I am more than grateful for that. Kevin will be the heir of the company once we were gone and if we were gone when he's still in young age, I want, I hope you would guide him to lead the company well. The company future will depend on your guide to him, Jonghyun. I hope he will bring the company to be more successful than what his old man does.

Mikaela, she's our little girl and you guys didn't have a chance to meet her. At the time we wrote this, Mikaela had turn 16 and she had been such a wonderful daughter that I could ever ask for. Your sons, if this isn't too much to ask, I wanted her to marry your son, Jonghyun. Arrange a marriage for them once she turn 21. That is all I could ask for to make sure that she will be okay when we were gone. I know she will treat your son with her very best and I believe she will be a good wife and a great mother someday. She have such a soft heart but she always wanted to appear strong in front of others.

I've told my parents to make sure that she live in Korea once she turn 18, if we die before that. I'm sure she will have plenty of time to get to know her future husband and fall in love with him. Hyerim, I know you always wanted a daughter. Could you promise me, that you will always treat her as your own? Our happines will greatly be depend on her happiness.

As for the arrangement, you always told me about your three sons. Me and Sora have decided on which one we want her to marry.

Kim Junmyeon, marry her with your second son if he didn't have any girl that he love yet but if he already have the one, don't force him. I'll gladly accept whoever your arrangement would be Jonghyun. I trust you and your judgement.

This would be the last wish that we could ask from you if we ever die before she turn 21. Thank you in advanced for accepting this wishes, my bestfriends. With love,

~Daniel  Wu & Sora Wu~

Both Kevin and Mikaela was speechless after they had read the letter. 

"Mikaela, I'm asking you now... are you going to marry Minseok or Suho? It's all on you and I won't be mad nor I won't deterred your decision sweetheart."

 

 

Now, here they are. On the aisle, their face was revealed once their husband lifted the veil. 

In front of him, stand Mikaela Wu who smile sweetly despite his shock face. "Kim Junmyeon..." she said.

While on Minseok's side, it isn't any better for him. He was accepting the biggest shocked in his life as he was just married to the first crush and first love of his life, Nam Seohyun. Baekhyun who was standing on the side clears his throat and repeated the priest, "You may kiss the bride~" he sang cheerfully. Everyone was waiting for them to make a move but they were too shocked. Nonetheless, after a few awkward silence, both Suho and Minseok leaned down to capture their wife's lips at the same time. The guests claps and relief smile can be seen on Jonghyun's face. I've fullfill your wish, Daniel, Sora.

Kevin's other friends except Jongdae still confused on what had happened but they shrug it off. However, a different story goes for the grooms, "What happened?" Suho asked in which Mikaela answered with "I'll tell you later".

They went to their reception that was located nearby the aisle. The decoration was white. It is full of white roses, and petals and clothes. Both the bride went to change into their reception dress first while the grooms were constantly accepting 'congratulations' from the guests. They were all lined up in a row to make it easy for the guest to wish them, when Jonghyun approach his sons. 

"Congratulations sons, you are now a husband which mean, you have even more bigger responsibility now. I'll expect the 'good news' in two month. Not more not less." Both grooms turn into a tomato in a second and Hyerim jokingly slap her husband arm. "Aish... don't say that to the kids."

"What kids? You were pregnant with Minseok after two months of our wedding, and I expect my sons will do better."

"Appa!" they shouted in unison looking even more redder. Jonghyun just laugh it off and continue, "Now both of you are married, it's time for me to throw Jongin away so that I could have my sweet old time with my wife. "

Jongin who heard it look pale and was about to cry his mother come and hug him, saying that his father was just joking. Oh look how mama boy he is. 

Both Mikaela and Seohyun come down to the reception looking great in their new dress. Seohyun was wearing a short sleeves white organza lace beading dress 

  

while Mikaela was wearing a white knee-length dress

Both Minseok and Suho welcome their wife with a smile on their face. Once the brides had reached their man, they placed their hands behind the brides' waist and moved to the table. The newlywed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter