Son Naeun

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23: SON NAEUN

It's been a week ever since their little visit to their new house and their family. As the oldest, Minseok made a move first by moving out from The Kim's mansion, mainly not because he's the first in the family but because his house has finished from renovated. Upon agreement, Jaehyun move in with his sister but still move back and forth from his sister's house and his father's mansion. Poor the old man to live alone he said. Woohyun honestly didn't care as he still have a few maids left and Jaehyun decision to move in with his sister isn't exactly his decision. It was Seohyun's and Minseok's. Just like Suho and Mikaela, they have a problem with their new house; it's too big and spacious for only two person to live in so they asked Jaehyun to move along but still, it is too spacious even with the three of them. Minseok move into his new house that was located approximately 40 minutes from Kim's mansion and 10 minutes from Suho's. Their friends all came to help them moving out despite their pack schedule. Hey, cancelling a few meeting won't kill them. In fact, they got a time for them selves and their friends. "Hyung, this house is toooooo big!" Sehun chime when he first step into the house. 

"Uh huh.. it is but I didn't really look into it before when I bought it. My advice Sehun, always look for the design and the space before you buy it." Sehun nodded and carry his own little journey in the house. He open every door that he saw, even the bathroom and the laundry room. Every space in the house, there would be Oh Sehun's little 'SEHUN WAS HERE' sign. Different from Suho and Mikaela's house, Minseok and Seohyun's is a one-storey house but it is more spacious and wide open than Suho's. His brother's is a two-storey house and is a little bit smaller but they have a bigger yard for the garden while Minseok's is all modern and there isn't really many space for garden. Just green grass and a few trees that bloom when its time. 

Exactly 4 days after Minseok settling in his own house, Suho follow his brother steps in moving out from their parents mansion, leaving Kim Jongin and his parents. Like before, everyone step down to help even though the furnitures and their things had already been arranged by the interior designer they hired. The garden is all finish with the blooming flowers. Like Kibum had told them before, Niel and Chunji will come three times a week to check on the flowers while Kibum him self will come whenever he free. Honestly, both Suho and Mikaela doesn't care at all if Kibum wanted to come everyday and spend his time in the garden. He have all the right to be at the garden and come to their house whenever he want. Everyone was there except for Baekyeol and Kevin. Kevin is still outside of the country for his meeting while BaekYeol went to fetch Naeun. 

Naeun, Son Naeun. The last time they met Kevin, Mikaela had told him her planned to let Naeun stays with them and he agreed only if Naeun agree. Kevin offer to ask the said girl him self. At first, Naeun rejected the offer, saying that she don't want to disturb the two love bird but upon hearing that Mikaela her self wanted her to be there, she considered the offer and eventually said yes. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol had offered them selves the night before the move out to bring Naeun to their new house. "Noona, this house is big!" Same old chant from same Oh Sehun. As before, he took his own little journey to every inch of the house, upstairs, downstairs, inside and outside. The only different from the last time are, there Nam Jaehyun and Kim Jongin trail together with him. The trio had left the 'WE ARE HERE' sign like what Sehun did in Minseok's house. Really, if people didn't know better, they would say that the trio are either still young around the age of 15 or they simply have problem with their brain. The three of them were not just inspecting the house, they practically were running here and there, exactly like little boys. 

Mikaela chuckles upon looking at his brother-in-law and another two brothers she never had. "They really are childish, aren't they?" Seohyun who had been watching the three boys together with Mikaela from the latter's bedroom asked. "Uh hmm... but that's what make them, them." Them girls continue arranging the walk-in closet with a few last pieces of clothes. "When will Naeun arrived, Mikaela?" Seohyun asked again. Mikaela look at the clock on the wall before shooking her head. "She supposed to be here minutes ago. It's not that far from my grandparents' house." Both of them walk downstairs in search for Naeun but met with Jongdae and Tao instead. "Are you girls finish with the closet?" Jongdae asked they nodded before asking where is Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Tao told them that Baekhyun called just now saying that they would be a little bit late since there's too many car on the road that day.

Everything was already arranged and the big pile of mess that they first bring when they first step in into the house has already been cleared. But there's a bunch of sweating boys laying here and there at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter