Hello little guy!

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30: HELLO LITTLE GUY!

After the short meeting of Taeyong and the other boys at Mikaela's house, he is a lot more comfortable to work around Mikaela and also Kevin. He sometimes went to meet on Yixing to ask him how to make his work properly and the older would always answer "always know what is the best for your boss". And now, it's been almost 3 months ever since Lee Taeyong has been working as Mikaela's assistant, and the latter always siad that he did a great job everyday before they went home. 

"Good morning Mikaela noona." He greeted Mikaela once the lift door open, revealing a gorgeous young CEO, with a long hair she let down pass her shoulders, wearing a pair of black heels and a dress that showed her image as a CEO well. "Good morning Taeyong. What awaiting me for today my boy?" she asked while walking in her office with Taeyong trailing behind, reading her schedule for the day. It's a routine for Taeyong to read the whole schedule every morning since Yixing teach him to do that. "Nothing much for this morning. You have appointment with Jongdae-shi this morning but he called and said that he would be the one to come, and then a tour to the fashion department, meeting with Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun for the upcoming runaway, Kevin will be there and lastly meeting with Kim's empire after lunch. That's all." When he look up from his save schedule on the planner, he saw that Mikaela's mouth was hung open. 

"That's all?! That's too much!" Taeyong laugh before turning his heels to prepare his boss her morning coffee as usual. When he came back, Mikaela was still pouting because of her not-so-pack schedule. "Noona, you've had a lot more pack schedule than this before. Want me to remind you how we are the last one to left the company two days ago? Or how we need to come back and forth from Busan and here a week ago? Or.."

"Enough..! Don't remind me. I need my beauty rest before I started all that crap meeting. Now off you go boy, before I send you to my death penalty." She said like she's some kind of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. When Taeyong was already outside, only then she remember that she need bunch of report file on her desk that morning. "Taeyong, I forgot. Can you kindly ask the report from the head financial and our public relation? I need to go through the report first going on the crappy meeting." She waited for Taeyong to answer her request, but instead she received a deep hoarse voice. "That crappy meeting is for this company Mikaela." There, her brother Kevin Wu once again come and 'inspect' her work. Really, Kevin had been doing the same thing almost everyday. He would come down to her office just to see how his sister is working and coping with the empire. Kevin is now standing in front of her door. 

"Kevin, how many times do I have to told you that you don't have to come all the way down here. I'm fine, Taeyong has been a very great assistant and I don't have any difficulties, thanks to your strict instruction to Taeyong to make everything easy for me. Have some mercy for that boy Kevin. And beside, I will send you the report every week."

"I know I know sister. I just... I miss you. That's all."

"Bull...! You just saw me yesterday and need I remind you that you were currently staying at my house this past few weeks because you always went home late and the mansion is too far away from this building."

"Your house is the nearest I could go." He shrug and take a sit in front of his sister. "Kevin..." Mikaela eyed him seriously, putting down her file on the desk and lean forward towards her brother a little. "Are you dating someone? Answer me with all honesty my prince or else you will be on the death sentence!"

"Oh well my queen, with all honesty and the name of this empire, I, your prince are not dating anyone. I'm sorry to dissapoint you my queen but for now, you and this company are the only important thing for me." Kevin bowed down a little to make the situation a lot more livelier. Then they both laugh for their own acting. "We sound so silly Kevin."

"I know. But seriously sister, why are you so suddenly acting like that? Is there anything wrong with your brain?" As he said that, someone clear their throat at the front door. Kim Jongdae (oohhh I miss Jongdae.. It's been sometime since I last mention him in this story~~) was standing there for they don't know how long. "What are you both doing? Joseon dynasty again Mikaela?" He chuckles, entering the office with Taeyong and the head of financial department and their head of public relation trailing behind. The both person give her the report she needed and make their way out while Taeyong put down the coffee he made for Kevin and Jongdae. "I'll be outside noona if you need anything. Until then, my queen." He bow to her and look at the both men before bowing a little to them also. Then he laugh out loud while walking his way out. 

"Taeyong?" Jongdae asked. "Oh... he's my loyal servant. Hah! He knew about that and always play along." 

Kevin look at her in disbelief and look back at Jongdae. "You knew about this also Jongdae?" Confusion was written on Kevin's face. "Gosh how can I didn't know. Suho called me, a month ago? and told me about her obsession with this old fashion way of talking. Not forgetting her obsession on hanbok, old fashion English dresses, old fashion home decor. She even wanted to change the whole house into an old fashion house decor and that's when Suho called. She successfully change one room though. Everything is old fashion for her now." Kevin was even more confused and shock. "I thought you always hate it when ma decorated your room or the house with those old fashion decor.?"

She shrug while taking a last look on the report and close it. "I don't know. I just have... I don't know, attraction? to those things. It's funny why these people doesn't see it now. Oh, maybe I should ask Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa to make the runaway with that theme?" Then she off to her own world, thinking on the idea she had just now. Kevin look at Jongdae again. "See? Did Suho told you that she's been watching those old theme movies and reading the old theme novels?" He shook his head before asking. "What's your diagnosis? Is she hurt somewhere? Does something happen to her brain?" Jongdae couldn't but to laugh at his uneasiness. 

"No Kevin, of course not. Your sister is fine and according to the report I had from our previous meeting, Mikaela is totally fine. If I could say this, she is the only girl that I've ever known that pass the mind test with the highest score and she's like the most cheerful and free living soul I've ever known, apart from Yixing of course. Nothing is wrong with her, and you know my new trainee? Seohyun's brother, Jaehyun. He also didn't see anything wrong with her. There's only one guess we could make."

"What is that?"

"Hormone. I don't really think this have anything to do with her brain or mind but might be hormone or something emotionally. I've told Suho there's nothing to worry about since she didn't have any accident or bump her head onto something past month." 

They then talk a little more until Mikaela started to act again. "Oh my, look at the tickety-tock! Prince Jongdae, I think it's time for you to be gone. I am now going to meet my other three princes and off to go for my beauty lunch." She left the two guy in amusement before went to meet Luhan and Baekyeol. Taeyong trailing behind her and after some more time, Kevin went to the same department. 

They discuss the suitable theme for the runaway that would be held in 2 months time. The Wu's empire doesn't usually held that many event but ever since The Kkaebsong & Co officially sign a contract to be under them, they thought that a few event in a year won't be doing anything aside from making them more well-known to the industry. The empire that produce only the best quality of cloth and now having among the best designer with them, what else would you say? Adding up they have the most wanted bachelor as their chairman and one of among the youngest married CEO that is married to one of the youngest married CEO of the Kim's empire. Could you tell me what else that make them to be the unknown in the industry? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The employees loves to work there. There's no fierceful CEO or chairman, they could give out their ideas on how to make one plan more successful, the chairman and CEO are not someone that lazy to go around the building to see what's wrong with the departments. 

After meeting with the fashion department, all of them went to eat their lunch together, with Taeyong and Yixing following. Once they reach Minseok's cafe, they saw the owner and Suho are already there. "Hye~~~" Mikaela sang, skipping her way to her husband. Pecking her husband cheeks, she took her sit beside Suho while Kevin took the sit on her other side. After everyone has took their own sit, Kyungsoo, the manager came on his own to take their order. It's been sometime since they had gather altogether and the last time was the time when they came to Mikaela's house on their first meeting with Taeyong. Sehun and Jongin had been friend with Taeyong ever since along side with Jaehyun. They eat and chatting on their own until they noticed that Mikaela ate more than her usual amount of meal. She even took some from Suho's meal and the latter gladly give it to her.

"Aren't you eating too much for your little body noona?" Jongin asked and she shrug. "I'm hungry." They wait a little while until everyone had done eating and went back to the Wu's building, since The Kim's would be having meeting there. Mikaela and Kevin went into their respectives office first before head out to the meeting room. When the time comes, they both walk towards the meeting room with their assistant walking behind. The sound of heels on the tiles could be heard across the hallway. Inside the meeting room, three Kim's brothers were there also with their assistant, Luna, Sunny and Sulli. How ironic that The Kim's are more fond to have female assistant while The Wu's more fond towards the male. 

Both Wu's siblings enter the room and the Kim's stand up, showing respect eventhough there has known each other but business is business and they need to be formal in the meeting room. "Please, have your sit." Kevin gesture his hands towards them. Kevin was sitting at the end of the table while Minseok was sitting at the other end as the chairman of the companies. Suho sat at the right side of his brother while Jongin on the left side. As for Wu's, Mikaela sat at the right side of Kevin while Luhan sat at the left side. Their assistant were sitting right beside them with the exception of Minseok's and Kevin's. Yixing sat beside Luhan while Sunny, Minseok's assistant sat beside Luna, and Taeyong is sitting beside Mikaela while Sulli sat beside Jongin. 

"So, our main agenda for today's meeting is to discuss the event that would be held by both of our company and also the report on the association of this both empire." Kevin started. "I've been looking at the report send by Jongin on how the term associated between Wu's and Kim's empir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter