Because of me

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho came back to the living room holding a cup and everybody looked at him.

" what's that ? " jaejoong asked.

Yunho rose an eyebrow : " it's none of your business "

" is it what I am thinking it is ? ". Yunho stayed quiet. He doesn't want to talk with the other. And he doesn't care about him. But it seems that jaejoong was the opposite. He did care.

Jaejoong took yunho's cup and went to the kitchen. 

" what the hell are you doing? !!!!! " yunho said.

Jaejoong turned to him and smirked : " yunho . . You shouldn't drink coffee now ! You know if you keep drinking it you will be like grandpa or an old man soon ".

Everyone was shocked ! 

Yunho stayed quiet. 

Jaejoong was too brave.

The atmosphere wasn't good between the two. They looked to each other and yunho was pissed. The director finally decided to step between the two.  " Okay,  I don't want any fights here. So calm down please. " unfortunately that didn't help at all. Yunho still wanted to punch jaejoong and jaejoong still smiled like an idiot. Suddenly the director's stomach made a voice. Let's say it was a high voice. Every body looked at him. Junsu was the first one to laugh and they all joined him. The director gave them a deadly glare : " well , I am sorry. I didn't eat anything from the morning just because I was preparing this " his state didn't make any difference there were still laughing. Suddenly an idea popped up to him. He clapped his hands together. " I got an idea. We will let the girls cook for us. That will benifit us and the program." 

" you are smart director -nim" 

The director gave him what-the-ing look. Which shutted everyone up. He looked toward the girls : " so who is ready to cook for us ?". The girls looked at each other :

" sorry I can't cook "

" my cook is horrible.  You may get poisoned "

" I don't cook "

And the list of their excuses continues.

The director signed.  " it seems that we will order ". But a voice cutted him. " I will do it. I will cook " jaejoong volunteered. 

" are you sure ? " 

" definitely "

" jaejoong umma is the best "changmin said.

Jaejoong smiled to him. 

" I don't mind since we will get food " the director said.

"Yaaaay I will taste umma's food again " changmin screamed and jumped around happily.

And jaejoong high five changmin.

Jaejoong went in the kitchen to do what he enjoyed the most after singing. And that was ' cooking for the DB5K '. Even though he loved cooking but not just  'cooking'. what he actually loved was cooking for the DB5K. Why ? 

Cause he loved to decorate the food and make it beautiful. He working so hard to match the colours isn't easy. Then putting it on the table. When he turns and give them his back for a second. They will ruin everything. Him being at the edge of tears. Them looking at him apologetically. And apologising for half an hour until he calms down. And changmin who wouldn't care at all except for his food and the others food.  

He misses all of this. 

He smiled to himself and screamed : " hwaiting ". He laughed to himself. And started to .

Everyone else was in the living room figuring out what to do. Suddenly they heard jaejoong screaming : " hwaiting ". They all looked at each other weirdly. 

" Don't mind him. He is just excited " changmin said.  And they all laughed.

They played games and joked together even the director joined them For an hour and a half. Until jaejoong finished.

Finally jaejoong called : " dinner is ready " and in a blank of an eye everyone was sitting in their places around the table. Well not everyone!  Cause the person jaejoong wanted wasn't there !. Jaejoong looked at changmin and mouthed ' yunho? ' to him.

"YUNHO APPA " Changmin screamed.

" what ? " yunho showed up wearing his coat.

" where are you going? " jaejoong asked. 

Yunho didn't even look at him or even answered him. He just walked toward the entrance to wear his shoes.

" HYUNG! " changmin screamed again ' Ah . . I will lose my voice if we continued like that ! '.

" I just wanna walk around. I will be back after half an hour " yunho answered. And went outside.

Changmin looked at jaejoong. He seemed to be disappointed. Everyone waited for something to happen. They can't just start eating like that could they ?

' I cooked his favorite food today! I did my best. All I wanted is to see his smiling face after tasting my food. But it seems that it's not like before. How stupid am I to think that he will eat my cooking and he will smile that easily? !!! ' 

' I must work harder ' 

Jaejoong rose his head and smiled to them : " come on. Eat as much as you want " 

" thank you for the food " they all thanked jaejoong. 

Changmin tasted the food and he stayed quiet for some minutes. Jaejoong was worried ' does changmin hate his cooking now ! It's not good why !! '. He took a spoon to taste his food. Suddenly two arms surrounded him. He was surprised. Until he heard sobs. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the other too. " I missed this so damn much. Umma " changmin cried. Jaejoong wiped changmin tears : "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter