Welcom - - - - - -

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho was sitting beside changmin in the airplane. They were heading back to Korea. Even though that two days passed from what happened. But changmin is still smiling like an idiot. Yunho really wanted to slap him to stop him from smiling. But of course he can't do that to his precious child :).

Changmin was playing with his phone. He didn't turn off his phone yet. And yunho as the father he was scolded him : " yah shim changmin . . What are you still doing on your phone ? Turn it off ".

Changmin looked at him for a few seconds and then he turned back to his phone typing something as if he didn't hear anything  : " yah changmin who are texting now ? Your boyfriend can wait until we reach Korea. " yunho said teasingly. " turn it off ". 

" actually he is not my boyfriend he is YOUR  boyfriend I mean WIFE " changmin gigled watching yunho's reaction how his eyes widened and how his cheeks turned pink. Oh how much he loves teasing his appa. 

" he is asking about every detail. You know him better than me appa " changmin said.  He took a last glance at yunho before continuing : " let me tell him that we got into the plane or he will be scared to death that something bad happened to us! You know when umma turns to a drama queen right ? " 

Yunho laughed. And changmin finally turned off his phone. It was quite between the two. No one spoke. But changmin broke the silence : " you are so brave appa " changmin said proudly. "I am so proud of you :) "

Yunho turned to him and smiled.  " sleep changmin we still have a schedule to go in Korea " 

changmin sighed : "I know. I am so tired." He closed his eyes : "By the way appa, umma asked me if you ate properly or not and I just said the truth. Don't be mad at me when he scolds you later ".

Yunho giggled : " arrasso . . Sleep well changmin "

" can I ask you a last question appa ? " 

Yunho nodded.

" umma was the fairytale that played magic on your bag right ? " changmin said.

Yunho giggled : " yes he is the one who organised it ".

Changmin smiled. And closed his eyes again.

Yunho also needs to sleep. He still have a tiring schedule to follow. He sighed tired from all of this work. He closed his eyes and smiled when jaejoong's face popped up to him. This beautiful smile. He misses it so much. He wondered how is he going to face the other? How are they going to act around each other?. Can they really act as nothing happened?. And everything is fine ?

But right now he wants to enjoy it. He wants to be happy. And to experience the real happiness he knew that he should let go of the past. And that exactly is what he is going to do :).

Yunho felt changmin holding his hand and he smiled knowing that jaejoong must asked him to take care of him. He loves jaejoong caring about him.

He closed his eyes finally feeling relaxed. he wants to rest his head from all of this. He only wants to enjoy the happiness that was created especially to him.

* * * * *

Finally, they reached to Korea. They were in the airport finishing all the things that they need to finish. Yunho saw how changmin was still on his phone texting again. This time his phone rang. And changmin answered it. 

Yunho saw how changmin was busy talking happily on the phone not caring about the woman who asked him to give her his passport. He sighed as he took the younger's passport and handed it to the woman smiling apologetically to her. 

They were walking and yunho was asking changmin : " who are you talking to all of this time? " 

changmin continued talking on his phone without answering him. Yunho repeated his question . But changmin still didn't answer. And Yunho got mad : " yah changmin! Leave this damn phone and focus with me please. " he screamed. 

Changmin stood still on his spot afraid of making any move that may lead to his death. He took the full view of a very pissed yunho. 

" I am sorry please calm him down " changmin said quickly to the person on the other line of the phone and threw the phone to yunho. He ran to walk beside the manager away from the pissed yunho. 

Yunho was surprised when changmin threw the phone to him. He cached it. " yah . . Are you an idiot! . What if I didn't catch it ! I won't pay for fixing it. Ya kid ! "

changmin didn't even turn to him. He only laughed with their manager at yunho's screams and walked away from him. Yunho sighed : " jaejoongie spoiled you so much ". He looked at the phone and saw that changmin didn't disconnect his previous call. He looked at the contact that changmin talked to for half an hour and his eye widened when he saw that it was jaejoong. Cause changmin saved his name as ' my umma ♡ '. Yunho stared for some seconds. Then he rose the phone to his ears and heard a very familiar gigle. Yunho smiled when he heard that beautiful laugh again. He wanted to hear it again and again for 24 hours and he won't get bored aof it at all. 

" thanks to you he is spoiled now " yunho said teasingly. 

There was a pause before the other answered him : " children needs to enjoy their life " jaejoong said calmly. 

" said the overprotective mother " yunho continued teasing. 

" shut up you old man " jaejoong said angrily. 

" I won't shut up " yunho said. 

" you will or I will shut you up " jaejoong said not realizing what he just said.

" and that would be by . . .  ? " Yunho asked teasingly. 

" by what you ask ?! Of course by my li---- " jaejoong paused. Now Realizing what have he just said.

Yunho giggled imagining how jaejoong is blushing right now. He loved Jaejoong’s habit of talking before thinking of his words. Both of them were silent. Jaejoong didn't say anything neither did yunho. Yunho was walking behind the manager and changmin. He walked slowly as if it meant that it will slow the time cause he didn't want to end the call. 

" where are you now ? " yunho asked not wanting to end the call.

" in front of you " Jaejoong answered calmly. 

" boh ! " yunho looked around trying to find him. But he didn't. " don't lie jaejoong ".

" I am not . . . " Yunho wasn't able to hear the rest cause changmin successed on freaking him out. When he suddenly screamed : " UMMA ". And ran to a direction. 

Yunho who was staring at changmin saw him running and hugging a man. Yunho smiled satesfied of the warm scene that he is watching. He saw the cameras men filming it. So he guessed that it must be the director's idea. He walked toward them and bowed to the director who smiled in return. 

"Thank you " yunho said. 

" no need . . . actually thank that infinite guy who insisted on jaejoong to come " the director pointed to the guy. Sunggyu was pulling changmin f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter