Nightmare or reality ?

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was standing .He looked around trying to figure out where was he ?. But he didn't know. Everything was dark and he couldn't see anything. He was scared. If there was something that scares him it will be the darkness. He hates the dark especially if he was alone. Then he spotted something and to be more specific let's correct it and say someone . Those long legs, that slim waist, those strong muscled arms, and finally ending with that small yet handsome face.

Yunho was standing a few steps away from him. He had a familiar expression on his face. An expression that jaejoong knows very well. The expression that yunho will always had whenever was he hurt. And it's not his first time for him to see it. Before,  he used to comfort yunho whenever the other caused that expression to show on him. If yunho was sad and surrounded by darkness jaejoong will always be the one to pull him back. He was the only one who could catch yunho when he falls and brings him back up. 

But this time that expression is different. It  showed more pain and pity. This time jaejoong can't remove that expression from yunho's face. Because he was the one who caused this pain for the other. He can't hug yunho and tell him that everything will be alright. He would be a liar if he said that. And as much as he knowsaid yunho " he hate liars the most. ".

Jaejoong looked at the handsome man in front of him, tall figure, broad shoulders, tan skin decorated with scars, he was perfect. 

Jaejoong's pov : 

My hand reached forward as if I wanted to catch him but I stopped my move as I saw the floor beneath me cracking. And I froze. I looked at yunho who finally looked up at me.  And finally his lips  moved. His heart shaped lips that I know are dry but warm. He  voiced out my name. And I swear that my heart skipped a beat  : 

" jaejoong.  . . "

I opened my mouth to answer him, talk to him, To apologise for everything, To say anything,  Anything that will make things better than it is, To bring us back. Back to what we used to be. 

But nothing came out.

I couldn't say anything. 

End of jaejoong's pov. 

" you say that it was a misunderstanding ?! " yunho asked.

Jaejoong nodded. He opened his mouth to explain but yunho shutted him up immediately : 

" shut up . . . Do you think I am an idiot to believe something like that ! " yunho looked at jaejoong sharply : " I have always listened to you. I always did what you wanted me to do. You used to control me. "

" ' Kim jaejoong ' is the one and only who can control jung yunho, :

" make him mad or even calm him down. "

" Make him sad but still gave him happiness. " 

" He was the reason to pull yunho back up but also he was the one who throw him in the darkness again. "

" What a great person this " Kim jaejoong " is ? "

" You  just left like that without even saying goodbye.  Didn't we forbidden the word " good bye " and replaced it with " see you ". We promised each other their will never be goodbye. ' No matter how many times we are separated we will always meet again. ' Isn't that what you told me. And That what you made me believe in. "

" You made me believe in so many things : fate , and the words 'see you' Is better than 'goodbye' and so many other things. You were   the one who made me believe in it and you were the one who made me an unbeliever too. "

* laugh * 

" Strange isn't it ? "

" You build everything as you want it to be. You are just like before. How you used to be the first time I met you. The cold Kim jaejoong.  I thought that I successed.  I successed on entering your heart,  exploring you, finding the real jaejoong that was hiding in the darkest places, and pulling him out.  But it was my imagination only. I rose my hopes up. I was an idiot to think that a stupid person like me will  successed in all the above. "

Jaejoong tried to reply. He tried to speak. But yunho's cold glare. His icy eyes. And deep voice was enough to keep him quite. What can he say ? He didn't know !

" You know jaejoong,  there are two reasons for what happened, what you did and why ? :

1- I failed on winning your heart and your trust. That's why you decided to play along with me. And then leave silently just how you entered my life silently!

Or that this is the real you. The jaejoong that I pulled out. A selfish jaejoong. 

The jaejoong who destroyed me. "

Jaejoong was shocked. Did he really cause that much pain to lead yunho to those conclusions !

" I have thought of it so much.  What is the reason that made you leave ? Have I done anything wrong? I tried to come up with so many reasons. But I couldn't convince myself with any of it. I know that I can't find the answer for my million questions . You are the only one who had the answers. You are the only one who had the key. "

" Before You wasn't there to answer. "

" And Now I don't want to ask you. Why ? Cause I had enough of you and of everything.  I don't need anymore pain. I can't handle it. "

Another single glassy tear fall from yunho's eyes. He wiped it by his hand and continued : 

" And now hearing that the reason that you have is because of those two lines that you heard from that damn conversation !."

Jaejoong was silent he didn't say anything at all. Jaejoong can handle everything and anything but when it comes to yunho's tears he can't take it anymore. His vision started to be foggy. And tears started to fall on his beautiful face. Yunho was watching the other but he didn't care. It's not that he didn't care ! He isn't affected by it. Jaejoong didn't look back at him when he left. No matter how many tears yunho shed. Or how many time he called out jajoong's name. Jaejoong didn't turn back. Not even once. And yunho will do the same.

" stop it ! You can't cry ! Those tears are fake. Just like how you were fake !. Everything was fake. Your smile, your laugh,  hugs,  and kisses were it all fake ?!!. Your character ! I can't understand it anymore.  You confuse  me ! How a bastard like you was able to live happily and successfully while I . . . I couldn't ?!! I just have one question to ask. I already guessed your answer. But I want to confirm it :

Was your passion and love for DBSK fake too ? "

Jaejoong took a deep breath. As if he was swallowing every word yunho had just said. He just stand there lookinh at yunho icy eyes waiting for him to continue :

 " You didn't even hear the rest of the conversation . Did you really th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter