' leave it for . . . .

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was filled with their breaths, yunho's whisperes of love, jaejoong endless apologies, while yunho shutting him up by passionate kisses, their screams of pleasure filled the room. The pleasure that they were craving for and lost long time ago is now back. The exclusive moans from jaejoong's mouth were ringing a bell for yunho. also the deep s from yunho rang a bell for jaejoong. Remainding  them that this can never get any better.

They belonged to each other. 

They were the perfect match to one another. The perfect pair that crossed paths again. Got over every difficulty and finally they are back together. Because they were faitted to each other.

Yunho was sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes drifted to look at his lover's sleeping face. He threw a warm gaze to the figure still is a deep sleep. He lean closer to the beauty's face it always bring a feeling of peace to him whenever he sees this beautiful face in a peaceful state. He leaned closer wanting to seal those full lips on his. Making them fit perfectly. He jaejoong's lips wanting to make the sweet taste last longer on his lips. 

When yunho finally pulled away. He smiled when he saw that beauty face puffing up his cheeks as something annoys him. And yunho knew it was because of lossing the feeling of his lips against jaejoong's. Also because of yunho's hot breaths hitting jaejoong's cheeks disturbing his sweet dream. Yunho smiled at the cute sight of his lover, his other half, his best friend and HI​S jaejoong. 

* * * * *

Jaejoong felt something missing. The warmth that wrapped him until he fall in a deep peaceful sleep is missing. He groaned when he streched out his hands expecting to feel someone next to him. He forcefully opened his eyes when he realized that the space next to him wasn't occupied ! 

" yunnie . . " jaejoong whispered his eyes became teary. He knew that those tears will fall and god knows when they will stop. 

This was a very normal night for JYJ's member Kim Jaejoong. He never had a peaceful night sleep after their separation day. Regret was eating up his soul every night. Also yunho's warmth wich was like a sleeping affective drug for him. Without it jaejoong almost forgot what a sleeping restfully was ! And the very beautiful dream that he just had was nothing but a dream ! The empty cold space next to him gave him a hard slap to bring him out of his sweet dreamland.  More tears fall down from his big doe eyes. He buried his face in his knees and sobbed. 

The sound of the water running in the bathroom and soon after stoping is what pulled Jaejoong out of his miserable state. He can swear that there must be someone inside. And that was when it hit him. He looked around the room and found each peace of clothes thrown in a corner. Some of the clothes belonged to him but some weren't his !!! Jaejoong looked back at his own body and find out that he was ! 

' it was a dream right ?! ' Jaejoong wondered. But there was an only way to make sure. Jaejoong tried to get up from the bed. He felt a sharp pain : " augh . . ! " he groaned. And he knew That he can't be this sore unless if he was ed by The Jung Yunho. And jaejoong gasped as he realized that what he thought was a dream is maybe real !!!! 

The click of the bathroom lock made jaejoong jump and he lied back on the bed covering himself even his face with the blanket. He tried to fake being asleep. His heart beated uncontrollably the steps were getting closer to the bed. And jaejoong knew exactly was this person. Tears started to form in his eyes. But still a very beautiful wide smile was formed on his lips. This wasn't a dream !! It was reality !!!! And here in this room just next to him stands yunho. 

HIS yunho. 

Jaejoong blushed.

* * * * *

Yunho sat on the edge of the bed fully clothed this time. He smirked knowing that jaejoong childish habits never changed. The almost in his 30s man still covered his whole body with the blanket as soon as he has flashbacks of the dirty things that they did last night together ! making him again ! yunho was sure that jaejoong is as red as a tomato right now ! and he would love to see how jaejoong's cheeks will be shaded red when he is embarrassed. 

Yunho tried to pull the blanket. But jaejoong was holding it tightly refusing to let go. Yunho smirked knowing exactly what to do to make the other let go of the blanket. 

" joongie . . " yunho whispered with his husky voice near jaejoong's ear. 

Yunho chuckled silently when he  noticed jaejoong's hold loosen.

* * * * *

Jaejoong was under the blanket his face is as red as a tomato. He did notice when the bed made a krk sound which means that yunho was sitting on the edge of the bed. He tightened his hold on the blanket not wanting yunho to see his embarassing red face. 

It was a very peaceful competition between the two. To see who will win in this. Will it be yunho who loves to see the blushing jaejoong? Or will it be jaejoong who has his pride and will not show that face to his other half? 

But jaejoong knows better. That he always looses and yunho will alway win this. How could yunho not win when he had a secret weapon ! Yunho's manly voice whispering against his ear and using that nickname ' joongie ' was enough to bring jaejoong down. Making him a miserable mess. Making his heart beat uncontrollably fast. And his face became redder if that even was possible. 

The blanket was removed and jaejoong's doe eyes met yunho's warm gaze for a few seconds until jaejoong looked somewhere else. Trying to avoide the hotness that he felt. Yunho smiled warmly to him. And leaned closer to hos face. Wanting to capture those full lips and the air out of the other's lungs. Wanting to make him breathless. 

Finally there lips met. And yunho jaejoong's lips. Jaejoong didn't respond at first. And yunho figured out that the other must be debating with himself whether this was a dream or not. Yunho the other's lips asking foe an entrace. Also to make it obvious for jaejoong that this is absolutely real. It took a few seconds for jaejoong to respond. He circled his arms around yunho's neck making his arms find its right place in Yunho's hair pulling the other closer, closing the gap between them, and depending the kiss. Finally,  jaejoong gave yunho what he wanted. He parted hos lips giving an access to enter his carven. Yunho inserted his tongue exploring every detail of the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter