The hidden parts

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was driving while jaejoong was looking outside the window. What happened? 

A very interesting thing. 

Did they talk ? 

Maybe 

How ? 

In their special own way.

How did they feel ? 

It's something that We can't understand.

Finally, after an hour and a half yunho stopped. He parked the car and get off waiting for the other broken man to do the same. He heard the door of the car being closed And turned to see jaejoong out of the car still refusing to meet his eyes. Yunho sighed maybe this is going to be very hard. He walked forward wanting to go to a familiar place. When he reached the door he rang the bill.

Jaejoong finally rose his head shocked when he saw the familiar door. His eyes widened and looked at yunho with pleading eyes. Yunho only started back at him. Jaejoong wiped his tears knowing that yunho won't change his mind. He won't take him away from this place. He won't listen to jaejoong anymore. He can't hear jaejoong's sobs and stay quite not doing anything. 

Yunho always did what jaejoong wanted. This time he will do things in his own way. Jaejoong will act strong when he is surrounded by another people. He will never break in front of anyone Other than his own family Dong Bang Shin Ki members. Yunho noticed jaejoong wiping his tears. Giving him a deadly glare and putting on his strength mask. And his sad eyes changed to something else. Something that yunho didn't exactly know what it was !. But he believed that it was the wall that jaejoong built around himself. A wall that jaejoong thought will help him to avoid the world, people, stares, and judges. That wall didn't help him much. Even though that it blocked other people but not yunho. It didn't block his other half. Yunho was able to look through that wall. It wasn't something difficult. It was Kim jaejoong after all.

The door opened revealing an old woman. The woman smiled widely as soon as she saw yunho standing there looking at her : 

" come inside son. You worked hard " she said warmly. 

Yunho smiled back : " umma . . . " he said warmly and hugged her. She hugged him back tightly. When she released him she finally noticed the tiny figure behind him. Jaejoong was standing behind yunho with his head held low. Her eyes widened when she saw him. And curiosity build up on her. 

How did this two end up meeting again? Was faith really playing with their destiny! Making their paths cross and separate,  cross and separate a lot of times ! And what about the Kim jaejoong that was standing behind her son ? What was he planning for exactly this time ? 

A small smile was formed on her lips but soon it was erased. Replaced by a very cold glare. Why ? Cause she still remember jaejoong's last broken voice and the meaningful words that he told her the last time they met : ' please umma if we ever crossed paths again act as if you don't know me. I was your son and proud to be. But for HIS sake please if we ever met again don't give me that warm motherly look. Give me the cold glare as if I was the most hated person in the world '. 

Yunho noticed the cold glare from his umma. And he won't blame her. She loved jaejoong as her own son. And suddenly he left. Leaving her precious other son shattered. A doubled pain that will definitely leave a scare. It may not be healed. But it needs time to accept it.

Yunho's mother felt a hand on her shoulder and a very strict yet warm voice can be heard : " let them in honey,  they must be tired ". Yunho's father said. He smiled warmly and let them in. 

Yunho walked in followed by the silent jaejoong. Yunho held jaejoong's hand and took him to his old room. This house he bought it for his family to stay in it whenever they come to Japan. Since he knows how his family loves to spend their holidays here. 

Anyway, he left jaejoong sitting on the bed blankly and went to the closet to look for some clothes that may fit the man. It wasn't surprising when he actually found some of jaejoong's old clothes here. After all they shared everything back then. It was a very normal thing to find jaejoong's clothes with him. Or his clothes with jaejoong. But what worried him is that those clothes won't fit jaejoong anymore. It's not that they are small no. Actually it was the total opposite. The clothes will be wide on jaejoong. Cause jaejoong lost a lot of weight. He was very pale. And weak. Yunho wanted to lecture him about his health and scream on him for not taking care of himself. But he knows better that he did exactly the same and it wasn't the right time to discuss this. 

Yunho brought jaejoong here to stop him from crying. Of course that stubborn jaejoong will never cry in front of others. And he wanted to cheer him up. And how to cheer Kim jaejoong up ? 

Simply by something called : ' Family. '

They went down stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter