Stubborn

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong ran out of the room. All he wanted was to thank yunho. Actually he wanted to hug the other. But he decided not to. It's a bit early for that. He wanted to see the other. Even if the other's eyes were cold. Even if he couldn't accept him yet. He is still willing to try to win yunho again. 

Jaejoong saw yunho in the garden. He saw yunho holding a cigarette. So he walked to him. He took the cigarette from yunho's mouth and throw it on the floor. Yunho's eyes widened. He glared at jaejoong. Jaejoong replied by a smile.  He pointed to a camera that was on the main gate.

" you said that you don't smoke anymore " jaejoong said calmly. He remembers reading an article or maybe on yunho's fan café that he quite smoking. 

Yunho looked at him coldly : " leave before I hit you " 

Jaejoong wasn't shocked at all. He knew that yunho will want to hit him . After all he deserves it : " just hit me. " Jaejoong sighed and continued : " I don't have any place to go to except here. "

Flash back : 

jaejoong was in his room crying hardly. No matter how many times he cried. Whenever he thought that he can't shed any more tears. His eyes become teary proving that he was wrong. He was sitting on his bed Not noticing when the door opened or even closed. He knew that someone is sitting next to him when he felt the side of his bed lowering. A familiar warm pair of arms surrounded his slim waist and pulled him closer. Jaejoong leaned closer to the man knowing exactly who he was just by the aroma and body warmth radiating from the body next to him. He fitted his head into the crook of yunho's neck. And sobbed.

Yunho wasn't bothered he was sad for the other but he can't tell him that it's okay. And everything will be alright. He can't! No one can understand what's jaejoong is going through. Not even him. 

When you find out that the people who you called them ' family' aren't your real family. The woman who you called ' umma ' since you were little isn't the woman who hugged and carried  you in her body for nine months. She wasn't the woman who kissed you and huged you tightly after you were born. and who you thought is your ' appa ' weren't the real him. When you suddenly find out that you are a ' stranger ' in your own ' family ' !

What will you feel ?

Yunho hugged the other until he calmed down. Jaejoong calmed down but still hold tightly. Yunho understands jaejoong well. The other doesn't want to let yunho go afraid that the other will leave too. So yunho rubbed jaejoong's back as if he was a kid. At least he needs to let the other know that he still had him. And that he will never leave him.

After  half an hour jaejoong finally spoke : " all I want is a warm home. A family that I can turn to whenever my life was a hell. " yunho stayed quiet he wanted jaejoong to talk about what was he feeling or thinking. Maybe that will make him feel better. Jaejoong waited for a few minutes before saying more. But his next sentence shocked yunho : 

" Where do I belong ? and to who do I belong? All I wanted is a place that I belong to. A place that accepts me. A place that makes me feel safe. Is that hard to get ? Is it too much to ask for ? " jaejoong cried more and more.

His sobs were hurting yunho. He knew that he need to tell jaejoong something. Something to comfort the other and it's also a something that he wanted to let the other know long time ago but he didn't find the right moment to say.

When jaejoong calmed down again yunho took the chance to speak. He hold jaejoong's face and looked into the other glassy eyes. He smiled warmly and finally spoke : " you do belong to somewhere. And you do belong to someone. The place that you belong to is here. And to be more specific your right place is here between my arms in my embrace. And the person that you belong to is ME. " Softly but carefully, Yunho put his forehead against Jaejoong’s, their tears flowed and mixed. Jaejoong felt his heart stopped as yunho laid the softest, most gentle kiss on his trembling lips, as if he wanted to tell jaejoong that he was serious and honest in every word that he said.

" you belong to the gentlest man in the whole world " yunho said jokingly. Jaejoong hit him slightly on the chest and laughed : " a man who cries ugly like that ! " Jaejoong said.

" says my crying baby " yunho replied jokingly. 

And jaejoong hit him again and laughed.

 ' I can never win against him.'

' Thank you jung yunho. The man that I belong to  '

End of the flash back. 

" you piss me off  . . . " Yunho said. He glared at the beautiful man and continued : " you must be scared that with me around everyone will know the true you. " yunho smirked.

Jaejoong looked at yunho sadly and replied : " I don't care ".

Yunho seemed to not be affected with the words jaejoong says or the looks that he sends to him. He did notice the sadness that filled jaejoong's beautiful eyes and he felt a tiny feeling of pain in his heart. But he ignored it. ' I can't be weak. I can't let him win. Not like every other time when I watched his every action silently from a distance. This time I will fight. This time I will win ' he thought.

" ah really even if they know what kind of bastard are you ! Will they treat you the same ?!! " yunho said. 

Jaejoong stayed silent he saw anger in yunho's eyes. He didn't defend himself. At least now he is getting the other's attention. 

So . . . Can he have Hope. At least a very tiny hope that the other cared.

And Yunho smirked : " be ready!  There aren't any secret that stays forever! Kim jaejoong " with that he walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter