Our love

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Can I ask you a favour ? How about trying to reach 15 to 20 comments for this chapter :) 

* * * * * * 

Jaejoong was walking in circles in his room. Sorry I mean their room. It's his habit whenever he thinks or make decisions for any serious matter. It was 3 am. And he couldn't fall asleep. Sure he was deadly tired. But thinking about his last meeting with yunho. And the harsh words that the other spelled out causing his heart to shatter to tiny pieces didn't make him sleep :

 " yeah I am running away. Everyday , Seeing the person who screwed my life makes me sick. I am running away cause the memory of losing DBSK makes me mad every time I see you. " 

" revenge ! " 

" What should I take from you to get my revenge? ! Do you have something like DBSK for me ? "

" If you have it. Give up on it. Give up on the most precious  thing in your life. Then I will know that you are honest and I will believe you. "

" Give it up and I will come back. "

Jaejoong vision started to tern  foggy and he knew that his tears will fall again. He throw himself on his comfortable bed. He eyed the room realising how it lost it's warmth When his roommate wasn't around. He turned his heavy body to the right side where his roommate's bed was. And his heart skipped a beat. Rememberring all the nights that he spend on his other half's bed. It didn't matter what were they doing. Making love or hugging each other until they fall asleep together.  He misses the warmth that he always felt whenever the other was around. 

A tear fall from his eyes. He closed his eyes trying to prevent  tears from falling but he failed. More tears fall and he couldn't stop them. He admit it he was pathetic! 

Tomorrow is Sunday which means that the director and the staff will be back tomorrow and yunho still didn't come. 

" Give it up and I will come back. "

' the most precious thing in my life ? I can't give up on that ! If I did all of my hard work until now will vanish!

' if I give up on it ! Yunho will be back. But I may not be able to live without it! Aaaasshhhhhhhhhh this is hard. Yunho you pabo '

Jaejoong rolled in his bed. And pulling his hear. When he calmed down he took his phone and opened it. He looked at his wallpaper and a weak smile formed hi lips. He and yunho when they were on high school. Their uniforms were dirty cause they were back from a fight that they easily won. He looked at Yunho’s face and he gigled remembering how yunho's head was small and even now. He saw how yunho smiled widely on the picture. And it was a true smile from the bottom of his heart. Unlike his smiles now. They were all fake.

 If I give it up ? Will you smile like that again yunnie? '

It's 5 am and the staff will come after 3 hours. He made up his mind finally. He opened a new massage and typed a few words. After a few minutes and a war between what he wants and what he doesn't. He pressed send. 

Jaejoong threw his phone and cried silently while hugging his pillow. When he calmed down he whispered to himself :

' I am alright . . . I am alright '

* * * * * * 

Yunho was on his bed staring at the ceiling. He still remembers how jaejoong looked so lifeless when yunho said those words to him. He hates himself for doing this and making the other suffer. But he knew that it was the only way to step further from the past. If they want to be friends like before. To solve all of this problems. And act as nothing happened. They need to do this. Cause if they just acted as nothing have happened and followed their hearts. It will lead to more pain. 

Yunho wants to forgive the other. But he knew that it won't work. 

He really hates himself for making everything so complicated.

His phone vibrated signaling that he got a new message.  His heart beats increased knowing who is the ONLY person who will text him at this time or any time. He took his phone and wasn't surprised when he saw that it was a message from jaejoong. But his eyes widened in shock when he read it.

' I will give it up ' 

* * * * * 

It was 6 am. Everyone is sitting on the table. Waiting for their breakfast while chatting together. Jaejoong was preparing the breakfast. While yoochun, junsu and changmin were talking together. They walked to jaejoong :

" umma , did appa come back? " changmin asked carefully afraid of upsetting his umma.

Jaejoong sighed and shook his head : " no ". 

The three exchanged a worried look ' what the hell does yunho thinks he is doing! '.

Changmin hugged his umma trying to comfort him. And the other only smiled. And they did notice that it was a forced smile.

Finally they ended their breakfast. And the staff arrived with the director. All of them busy. The director walked to jaejoong and asked : " jaejoong shi, where is yunho? ". 

" he will come " jaejoong didn't smile. And his voice wasn't cheerful as always. Actually his voice was cold even his stares. He walked into  the kitchen leaving the director dumbfounded. And also his three sons who were shocked by his attitude. 

' it can't be! This is just like the ice prince that we met the first time in SM entertainment. It can't be that jaejoong is back to his old self !. What about yunho's hard work on changing him and bring out the real warm jaejoong out !. Will it be wasted ! NO WAY ! This can't be happening! ' the three thought. 

The director asked for all of them to gather in the living room cause they will start filming. Now, every one noticed that yunho was missing. They started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter