Jaejoong stupid mistake.

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho drove his car fast. He was angry. Very angry to be exact. But he controlled his anger. If you were able to control or calm down an angry jaejoong then you can control any other anger in the world. Including yours. And that's what yunho was doing. He must be angry at Lee Soman, jaejoong,  his parents and more than anyone else he was angry with himself. Yunho sighed. Why the hell did jaejoong do that ?!! 

Yunho drove silently with milion of thoughts going around in his head. Finally, he reached where he wanted. A five star hotel. He got out of the car and headed to the reception to ask for someone : " in which room does Lee Soman stays ? ". 

The woman in the reception rose up her head. As soon as she met yunho's eyes she flushed. Yunho smirked. Being an Asia star has its advantages too. Maybe he will use that. 

" it's one am sir !! " the woman said hesitated. 

" I am a part of his company. It's something arrogant. Can you please give me the room number " yunho said boldly. 

The woman saw how yunho was deadly serious and nodded : " it's at the 5th floor room 0505 ".

" thank you " yunho smiled and walked to the elevator. 

The elevator opened when it reached the 5th floor. And yunho walked out of it. His heavy, filled with confidence steps can be clearly heard in the very quite place. He stopped in front of the door that had the number ' 0505'. His eyes darkened remembering that behind this door he will find the most hated person in the world. He took a deep breath and finally knocked.

After a few minutes a very deep strict voice answered : " what !! " and for yunho's ears this voice was the most annoying voice. But somehow that voice sounded unfamiliar to him. It was Lee Soman's voice but it wasn't the bold harsh voice. This time it sounded broken! 

Yunho knocked again. He can hear some steps. Soon after the door opened and there stood the person that yunho wanted so badly to punch. 

Lee Soman's eyes widened when he saw yunho standing in front of his room at the middle of the night. But he wasn't shocked at all as if he was expecting this sudden visit. He smirked and went back into the room leaving the door wide open for yunho. 

Yunho stared angrily at the back of the old man. And Lee Soman noticed that. Feeling someone staring deadly at him. Lee Soman smiled sadly. A smile that yunho can't see. Yunho walked into the room and closed the door. He followed the old man into the room. And his eyes fall on the man who sat on the coach and the table in front of him was covered by four empty bottles of wine. And the fifth was opened near of it was a half filled glass. 

" so what is it . . ? " Lee Soman asked as he sat comfortably on the coach holding the glass downing his drink in one shot. 

" don't play dumb old man ! You know exactly what is it ?!! " yunho said as calm as he can. It was hard for him to hold back his anger and hate for this man. But he knew he should. 

Lee Soman smirked knowing exactly what yunho meant : " and if I say I don't know ? "

Yunho glared at him. His anger was growing and growing. And the fact that jaejoong's tears and broken soul was still fresh in his mind didn't help at all.

Lee Soman let out an evil chuckle : " I am super scared jung yunho! "

Yunho took a deep breath : " why the hell did you do that ?! Why did you force him leave ! Why did you want me to be on your side so much ?! ".

" Tch . . . It wasn't me who let him leave ! It was actually you. You were the main reason for it. A simple ' yes ' wasn't going to kill you if you said it " Lee Soman said. 

" maybe it wasn't going to kill me ! But it will kill the people around me. My special people " yunho said sharply. 

And Lee Soman's eyes widened in shock. A very old sharp voice repeated in his mind. Reminding him of the mistake that he made : ' you wanted yunho to say yes. But he won't and will never agree. You know why ? Cause this simple yes will hurt the people around him. '.

"  you used my family more than that you used jaejoong to get what you wanted. What kind of person are you? !! " yunho screamed the last sentence. What irritated him more was the glassy look from Lee Soman and his expressionless face : " jaejoong what have he done wrong to deserve all of this !! Our three dongsaengs why should they experience this that you put us through in a very young age. If you wanted me you should have made me suffer. Not my pure happy family ". The memory of the five lovely moments repeated in his mind. His and jaejoong lovely moments. Junsu and changmin silly fights. And yoochun sleepy head. Yunho smiled at the memory. But soon it was erased and replaced by his cold glare again. His eyes were filled with hate. Hate for the still smirking man in front of him. 

" I needed to break you two apart. I needed you to be on my side. Even if that meant breaking you by breaking HIM ". Lee Soman said.

" you are a sick man. With a very dark heart. Another copy of the devil. With a very dirty strategies " Yunho said hatefully.

 " do you want to know which strategy I used ? " Lee Soman smirked : " the difference between promises and memories. Is that we break promises and memories break us ". 

Yunho was shocked. And lee soman was satesfied by that reaction. Somehow this strategy worked very well. Jaejoong did broke his promises. He did leave yunho's side. And kept things from him. He even lied to him. And what was the result the two old memories did brake them. It broke jaejoong. And did break yunho too. Yunho seemed to get this fact. But he didn't forget that jaejoong did what he did for a reason. And he can't blame him. The only person that should be blamed is non other than Lee Soman. 

" I wanted to creat a new definition for you , him (Jaejoong ) , them ( yoochun, junsu and changmin ) and Dong Bang Shin Ki " 

Yunho said deeply : " you are pathetic. "

Again the deep husky voice that was in Lee Soman's forgotten memories was alive. It was the voice that he hated the most. Its the voice that was able to make Lee Soman REGRET. made him rethink. And more than that it made him broken and weak. Simply he was regretting. 

' you are pathetic '. 

Yunho noticed how Lee Soman held his head. As if he was trying to get something out of his head. He didn't know that the old man was trying to stop the voice that tortured him for all of this years. The voice that hunted him in his dreams. The voice of yunho's other half ! But yunho didn't care about the old man. 

Yunho walked to the man and held him from his collar making him stand properly on his feet. He looked into the CEO'S cold eyes : " I told you milion of times not to get involved in my business more that that my family ". Yunho said angrily. 

" I am your CEO jung yunho ! " Lee Soman said. 

Yunho tightened his hold around the collar and got his face closer to the man's face. Until he can feel the man's breath on his face : " I have always said that !! I have always told myself that you are my CEO. And counted the other three members of my family DEAD. I have always told myself that they are dead because of a person like you !! " yunho said with a voice filled with hate. 

The CEO was silent. He couldn't say anything. Actually he can't. Yunho was screaming angrily at him. Just like how his other half did a few years ago. The fact that these two somehow said the same words to him Making his regret grow didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter