The Truth

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin heard the water stopping. He needs to make those two take a step forward.  And he wanted to know the answer. He looked at jaejoong eyes and hold his hand : " umma. . . I have a question ". Jaejoong noticed that changmin was serious. He had an idea of what the other is going to ask. He squeezed changmin hands and nodded. 

" what do you mean when you said that you didn't mean it and that it was a mistake ? "

Jaejoong lowered his head and didn't answer. Changmin was patient he waited for the other to gather himself. Jaejoong took a deep breath and spoke : " do you remember once when we were dancing in the company. The manager came and called yunho and told him that the CEO Lee Soman wants to meet him." Changmin nodded.

Flash back : 

They were practicing in the company. Dancing again and again without any rest. Their only entertainment was yoochun and junsu fooling around with each other in the middle of dancing. Sometimes they will dance foolishly, making funny moves, and making weird expressions Changmin will join in too. Especially if that meant that he is having fun. Yunho will only watch and laugh and Jaejoong will always have his phone to record it. Oh how much he loves to record his  children's moments. He always thought that these videos will be great memories to remind them of each other. Memories that will make him smile.

But he didn't know that they will turn to be great memories that will make him cry every night. 

The manager came in : " yah you are still playing around! "

" no . . We are only having fun " junsu said. The manager glared at him. 

" does that mean that you finished the dance ? " 

" should we show him ? " yunho smirked.

" let's do it " jaejoong shouted. 

The music started and their expressions turned serious.  They all danced and it was amazing! even though they always play around but when it comes to this they will always do it perfectly. They know that this is their responsibility. And if yunho was there to guide them everything will be fine. Not just fine but perfect. 

The music stopped. Each one of them was looking at his reflection as if he wanted to make sure that this is him. As if he wanted to tell himself that I want to do more. I want to be more. More than that I want to be perfect. WHY ? . . . For DBSK.

The manager smiled. He knows even if these children are still kids who didn't know everything yet. They will face a lot of challenges. But he know something that he is sure about. one thing only. Those kids will never give up on their dream . They will never betray DBSK. 

The manager clapped : " Okay should we go and celebrate " 

" YEAH "

" FINALLY "

" WOHO " 

he laughed at the three who high five each other and danced happily. 

" children let's go " yunho said. The manager walked to  yunho : " yunho the CEO wants to see you ". Yunho looked at him questionly. " me ? ". The manager nodded.

Yunho walked to jaejoong and hold his hand. He putted his forehead on jaejoong's forehead. ' a move that he will always do to gain strength and power. His source for those two was jaejoong '. Yunho closed his eyes and stayed like that. Jaejoong didn't say or ask anything.  If his lover wanted strength he is happy to be the source of it. He tightened his hold to yunho's hand. And he can see a smile growing wider on yunho's face. And suddenly yunho's face cam closer to link their lips together. Jaejoong smiled in the kiss. And yunho depended it. It wasn't passionate it just showed love. 

When they separated they can hear junsu encouraging  screams. Changmin trying to close his eyes. And yoochun taking some pictures or maybe a video with his phone. Yunho looked at jaejoong who was blushing and lowering his head.  He smiled and patted his head. " I am going to see the CEO take them to the car and wait for me. ". Jaejoong rose his head and looked at him. Yunho noticed how the other wrapped his arms around his waist. 

" again? He won't hit you again right? " jaejoong said.

Yunho can see how jaejoong was so worried. He smiled to the other : " I don't know " he answered honestly. And jaejoong panicked. But yunho knows the way to calm the other down. He wrapped his arms around the other's slim waist and kissed him again. The kiss lasted a few minutes. Yunho rested his head on jaejoong's shoulder. If yunho is the only one who can calm Kim jaejoong down. Then jaejoong is the only one who can make yunho feel that ' everything will be fine. I am always here.  Standing beside you. '

Yunho looked at jaejoong and then he walked out. Going to the CEO Lee Soman's office. Jaejoong looked at yunho's back until he went out. And still he stared at the door hoping that yunho will come back. Yoochun walked to jaejoong : " we should go to the car ". Jaejoong looked at him and nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter