WELCOME HOME YUNNIE ♡

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I ask you a favour? 

an we try to reach 20 up votes? And more than 30 comments for this chapter :)? 

Please and thank you ♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Yunho was sitting on his bed. Thinking of what happened earlier. The words that jaejoong said kept repeating in his ears :

" what I am giving up on. . Is our love ".

He tried to convince himself that he heard it wrong. That maybe his ears were playing tricks on him. But when he remembers how jaejoong's lips moved while saying these words he makes sure again that he heard it right.

He stared at the ceiling hopping that all of this was just a terrible nightmare but unfortunately it wasn't. A knock on the door bring him back to the harsh reality. He walked lazily toward the door without bothering to ask who was there at this hour ? 

As soon as he opened the door. He received a punch in the face that made him lose his balance and fall on the floor. He looked up to see who was the one who dared to hit him. And his eyes widened when he saw changmin standing in front of him with tears falling from his eyes.

" what did you do this time ? " changmin asked angrily. 

" what do you mean ?! " yunho asked. Even though he knew exactly why the younger punched him. 

" don't act stupid yunho . . I am asking what the hell have you done this time to umma ? " changmin repeated screaming this time. His eyes showed how angry he was. 

Yunho got up from the floor and a gigle escaped hi mouth. And that was enough to make changmin loose it. He walked to yunho and grabbed him from the collar. 

" you dare to giggle too ? why can't you see how hard he tries to win you back ? " changmin said angrily. 

Yunho was quite. He couldn't think of anything to stop the other from what he was doing. Even when changmin rose his hand and tried to punch him. But hit the wall instead. Yunho didn't even blank when changmin fist was a few centimetres away from his face hitting the wall. 

He knew something that he was 100 % sure of : ' changmin is really pissed '. 

Changmin kept looking at him with fire on his eyes. He rose his fist again wanting to punch yunho on the face this time. But his fist stopped a few inches away from yunho's face. His tears started to fall remembering the heart breaking scene that he witnessed a few hours earlier. How Jaejoong walked out trying hardly not to cry in front of yunho. 

Jaejoong was such a great person. He worked so hard to win yunho back. But yunho always made sure to kill his hope. Jaejoong never complains about it. He still wants yunho back. But yunho is such a complicated person. A moment you will find him warm and speaks happily with you. And in the next second he will turn to a cold person. 

Both of them were similar but in their own special way. That's why yunjae were a special couple. There is love. But They are opposites. Just like white and black, water and fire, Moon and sun, darkness and light. Yes they are different but still so similar. 

You know when they say that every person have another half. In another life. Or in the other half of the earth.

What is an other half ?

A person who is more that a friend or even a lover. A person that completes you. And loves you for what you are. 

They say that it's rare for a person to meet his other half. But yunjae was always a rare condition. Whenever you look at them. They are so different yet so similar. How to explain it ?! Just like standing in front of a mirror. When yunho will rise his right hand jaejoong will rise the left hand !. 

Different in every move yet he is still your reflection !

this is the other half.

Changmin swallowed all the pain that he felt and looked into yunho's eyes that were blank. They didn't contain any feeling and that hurt him more : 

" jaejoong what have he done wrong?  Me too and you. Think about it. They always tell us : do this or do that ! The company says that we can't do anything and leave them alone. Tell me exactly what have he done wrong ? 

If he wanted you to be beside him.

 If he hoped that you will follow him. 

If he understands everything wrongly. 

What's his mistake?  " changmin asked while crying. 

Yunho looked at him. He really wanted to comfort him but he didn't know what to say ! Or to do !. He stayed quiet staring at the younger sobbing in front of him. He felt as if he someone slapped him. Actually he needed someone to slap him. And he was thankful that changmin was there to do it. 

" slap me " yunho said.

Changmin rose his head in shock looking at the other. ' is he serious? ! '. Changmin asked himself. But he noticed yunho's teary eyes as he smiled to him and nodded. As if he was answering Changmin's question. 

Changmin looked at his appa on shock. But he understands what the other wanted so he rose his hand and slapped him. It wasn't that harsh and wasn't weak too. Yunho turned to him and smiled. He mouthed a ' Thank you ' and lowered his head. Trying to hide his tears but he failed. Changmin saw them and hugged the other immediately. Whispering ' I am sorry '. Yunho shook his head and removed Changmin's hands from him. He stepped back and smiled to him. 

Changmin felt guilty : " appa . . . I am sorr- -- " 

" NO you did the right thing changmin " yunho cutted him.

" but . . ." 

" no buts changmin! . . . Isn't it your bed time ? " changmin stayed quiet. " children shouldn't sleep late. Isn't that what your umma tought you ? " yunho said while smiling. 

Changmin smiled weakly and turned to leave. When he was about to close the door he heard a sob and he felt guilty again. He totally forgot that yunho was hurting from all of this. It wasn't only jaejoong. 

And finally he came to a conclusion : " yunho and jaejoong are both pabos "

* * * * * 

Jaejoong came back. He entered the apartment and walked toward their room. He stood in front of the door afraid of entering the room. 

' what if yunho was still awake? How is he going to face him? With those puffy eyes and red cheeks? Will he be able to hold his tears? '

He putted all of this negative thoughts aside and decided to enter.  He prayed silently that yunho is sleeping. Took a deep breath and finally entered. He walked in the room and scanned it searching for him. And he spotted him on his bed sleeping peacefully like a baby. He walked to him slowly Afraid that the sound of his light steps will wake the other. He set beside the bed on his knees admiring the other's handsome face. His hands reached to yunho's red swollen cheeks rubbing it gently.  His eyes tried to save a picture of this man. This straight hair. Long thick eyelashes. Long nose. And finally laying on those soft lips.

He misses this sweet taste so much. The feeling of butterflies playing around in his stomach. He misses this feeling. He moved his thumb feeling those sweet lips. He smiled remembring how much he was addicted to feel those on his. 

His eyes become teary reminding him that he lost all of this. But just for a moment he wanted to feel those lips on his. For the last time he wanted himself to be selfish. He moved closer pressing their lips together. 

* * * * * 

Yunho heard jaejoong's steps. Others may not hear it because jaejoong's steps were light. But for him they were so clear. He loved Jaejoong’s steps. It was so comforting to him. He closed his eyes immediately acting as if he was sleeping when he heard the door open. Hearing the steps getting higher he  knew that jaejoong is walking toward him. 

His heart skipped a beat when he felt Jaejoong’s hands touching his swollen cheeks. 

He swore that his heart stopped when he felt something warm pressed on his lips. It felt so familiar. And his heart beats increased knowing that it was Jaejoong’s lips. He doesn't know how he managed to stay still and not opening his eyes or pulling the other to deepen the kiss. 

He was shocked when the kiss were sweet yet salty. That was when it hit him ' was jaejoong crying? '.

Jaejoong pulled away Leaving  yunho disappointed. He reached to yunho's hands and squeezing it : " please . . . Give me the strength to act as I don't love you anymore ". Jaejoong squeezed yunho's hand for a last time before giving it a kiss and moving to lay on his bed. 

After a few minutes when yunho felt that jaejoong finally fall asleep. He turned to his left hoping to see the other's beautiful face but he was disappointed when all he could see was jaejoong back. 

' act ?!! What does that mean Kim jaejoong? you didn't  give up on us ! You are only acting?!!! Then let me say it clearly : ( you are the best actor ).

' Your tears prove it too. Prove that you still want us. ' 

' does that mean that we still have a chance ? '

* * * * *

Two days past and yunho was extremely busy. He will always go to his own schedule and in the evening he will join them to film the programme. Jaejoong was still the same. As cold as ever. Not caring about anything and anyone. Not smiling or talking cheerfully with anyone. 

Yunho felt empty. Every time he was getting back from work. He except to hear a ' welcome home '. But after that day he never heard it. No matter how much he wished to hear it from Jaejoong’s mouth. He never heard it.

He was sitting on the back seat of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter