The Real Mistake.

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho's parents were sitting on the coach. And jaejoong was sitting beside them again with his head held low. He can't meet yunho's questioning eyes. Cause he knows that he can't answer the million questions in them. 

Yunho was sitting on a chair facing them. Waiting for anyone of them to open his mouth and spell out the truth. The harsh truth that jaejoong kept from him. But yunho had a feeling. A feeling that it's something that he already felt before. And wanted so many times to kill himself because of it. When he looked at jaejoong who was trembling. His bad feeling was confirmed. And that low husky convincing voice was back. Whispering again into his mind. 

' actually this wasn't jaejoong's mistake. After all,  everything was YOUR mistake '.

Yunho's mother saw how jaejoong won't talk. She knew that he can't. That's why she is going to tell the story. She took a deep breath and finally started : " yunho. Listen to everything until the end okay? ". 

Yunho nodded his eyes glued on jaejoong. The mother sighed : " Okay. So do you remember the last serious meeting between you and the CEO? ". 

Yunho nodded again. He had some Flash backs of that meeting. It's the meeting that jaejoong didn't hear until the end. The damn meeting that caused their separation. 

" everything started from that time " yunho's mother said. 

Flash back :

" can you get into the subject immediately without any introductions " yunho said boldly. 

" Okay jung yunho. If you want that . . . . . Would you like to be my assistant.  You will work with me as a CEO for SM entrainment. ". Yunho was shocked.  ' what the hell did this old man say ?!! Is he serious! ' and it seems that Lee Soman read what yunho had in his mind when he answered : " I am serious. We need people like you who are serious at everything to manage this company. And I choose you ". Yunho looked at him surprised : " but if I did that . . . Does that mean that I should leave DBSK? ". The old man smirked he knew that this will be the first question to come out from yunho's mouth. After all he wasn't wrong when he choose yunho as the leader. Cause it's obvious that the most important thing in yunho's life was DBSK. And finally he answered him : " yes you will leave DBSK. so what's your answer ? "

" NO " yunho gave his answer fast and without any hesitation.

" if this is what you wanted to ask only. Then I gave you my answer. We are done ".

Yunho got up and walked to the door. He opened it but stopped when he heard the CEO speak again :

" yunho you will earn a lot of money. You will be famous. Every body will fear and respect you. Being the second CEO of SM entrainment isn't bad at all. So what's your decision ? " 

" yeah I know that's right and I am 100% with you - - - -" 

And jaejoong couldn't take it anymore. His tears started to fall. And he ran away. His brain was going to explode. He doesn't know what to think anymore ' was yunho going to be the next CEO for SM. Does that mean that he will leave DBSK. what about HIM. Will yunho leave him too. ' a lot of ideas were in his mind and thousands of questions for yunho.  ' will yunho tell him about it?  Will he discuss it with him ? 

' He must wait and not rush the things'. Jaejoong stopped not too far from the CEO's office. He heard yunho continuing his words. That's why he stopped and listened to yunho's full answer. 

" yeah I know that's right and I am with you 100% - - - - I will earn a lot of money and everything that you mentioned. But for me, those silly things compared to my family ?! Tch . . . I will definitely choose my family. " 

Jaejoong smiled. That's what he expected from his other half. Yunho was never a betrayer who will leave his family to get some money. Yunho was never that kind. And he will never be. Jaejoong was wise when he advised himself to wait and not rush things or jump to conclusions. Jaejoong heard the door slowly being opened and he ran away. Not wanting yunho or the CEO to know that he heard their conversation. 

Yunho opened the door again. And before he walks out he said a very dangerous thing :

" so next time look for a brat to be your slave you bastard old man. " and he walked out. While hearing the old man's evil laugh filling the floor.

When he felt that he was away from the dangerous wolf. He felt that he was safe. He ran as fast as he can to find his source of power and life. He was terrified and when he saw jaejoong's back. He was relieved. Somehow he ran away from the devil. And all he wanted is to feel jaejoong's warmth again. He didn't wait for the other to enter the car. He hugged him right there. And all his fears vanished.

End of flash back. 

Yunho's eyes were filled with confusion. And questions that were meant to be asked for the beautiful man in front of him still lowering his head not wanting to meet his eyes. 

' so jaejoong heard the whole damn conversation with that old man. Then why ? Why did he lie ? When he told changmin that story ! Why did he do it ?. And if he heard my answer why did he leave ? This jaejoong is very complicated. And his complexity is very hard to deal with ! ' yunho thought. 

Yunho's parents waited for jaejoong to speak. To continue the story but unfortunately he didn't even rise his head. It was the time for jaejoong to tell the important part. But as they know he won't. They looked at their son who had his eyes focused on jaejoong waiting for him to spell out something. Anything. But he knows better that jaejoong won't continue this story. He turned to his parents wanting them to continue knowing that they know the second part of the story. 

His parents sighed at their hopeless sons.

Flash back : 

Yunho's parents were having their peaceful dinner with their daughter. When the phone rang disturbing them. Expecting that it was one of Yunho’s late daily calls the mother ran to the phone to answer. She answered the phone while giving a deadly glare to her husband who was chuckling at her behaviour. 

" hello " comes a strict heavy voice from the other line. 

" uh ~ hello. Who is this ? " yunho's mother asked. 

" oh I am the CEO of SM entrainment Lee Soman is speaking " his voice was as cold as ever. And yunho's mother tensed. Yunho's father sensed that and walked to her. Holding her from her waist and taking the phone from her.

" yes ? " yunho's father said. 

" hello Mr. Jung " and yunho's father recognised the icy voice. " hello Mr. Lee Soman " he replied.

The conversation continued for a few minutes until yunho's father ended it. He looked over at his wife who was looking at him questionly. He knows what was she thinking. If Lee Soman was calling them it never meant something good. He smiled to his wife trying to calm her down : " he wants to meet us tomorrow at nine in his office ".

" why ? " she asked. 

" I don't know " he answered honestly.

He hugged his wife. To tell her that everything will be fine. But he himself wasn't sure. He wasn't sure of what tomorrow is holding for them. But he prayed silently that maybe maybe this call held something good and not pain as it's other calls.

* * * * * 

Tomorrow came fast for them. And they were in their way to the CEO'S office. Everyone greeted them by smiling to them and they smiled back. They reached the huge dark door and knocked. 

" come in " the icy voice answered. And they walked in. 

" good morning Mr.  And Ms jung " the CEO Lee Soman said with a smirk. 

Yunho's parents shared a knowing look and sighed : " good morning Mr Lee ". They tried to smile but they couldn't when that cold man was smirking to them. 

" sit down please. Should I bring anything for you ? Tea ? Coffee ? " the CEO asked. 

" no we are fine Mr. Lee. Please tell us what did you want from us ? " yunho's father asked boldly. 

The CEO chuckled loudly. And yunho's parents looked at him surprised. And he continued chuckling. Now he knows where did yunho get that boldness and bravery from. He took an envelope and putted it in front of yunho's parents. They looked at the envelope but didn't touch it. They looked at the still smirking CEO questionly. 

" yesterday,  I asked your son yunho to be my assistant. And the next CEO for SM entrainment. " yunho's parents eyes widened on shock and Lee Soman's sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter