Give it up

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yunho was in his room on his bed as usual. Staring at the ceiling. He heard a knock on the door knowing that it won't be other that his sister. He let her in : " come in nona ".

She entered the room and looked at her brother who sit up when she walked into the room. She smiled to him : " how are you ? " 

Yunho raised an eyebrow : " you can say . . . Fine . . I guess ".

His sister eyed him. Messy hear, small puffy eyes, traces of tears were obvious, and he didn't change his clothes. He was still wearing yesterday's jeans. Which make her guess that he didn't sleep at all. Finally she opened to say her opinion : " you look like ! ". 

Yunho laughed and lay down on his bed : " I know ". 

She kept staring at him. She knew what was making yunho like this. No one could ever affect yunho and make him so clueless like that except for that person. She can't deny that she was surprised when yunho called her that night asking her if he can stay in her house for a a while until everything settles down.

She agreed immediately not bothering to ask why ?. She was a bad noona who couldn't even figure what her precious brother was going through or helping him with it. That's what she thought about herself when she saw jaejoong standing in front of the door yesterday. She felt as everything will crash down again. She was afraid, afraid that yunho will be a total mess again.

She can't forget the year that yunho spent with her after dbsk separation! Yunho wasn't him at all. Tears,  apologies, screams, and depression things that yunho never experienced in his life. It were lessons that he should experience and go through in his life slowly. He must face it or go with it step by step.  But unfortunately all of this popped up to him all at once.

 She saw how her brother fall apart, got up, and fall again. Standing up facing many challenges. Reading all of the harsh comments about him being a betrayer for not leaving with the others. And more painful things. 

It took him a year.  A year to stand up refusing to fall down again. Yunho was strong or he seemed to be. She saw her brother from afar going through all of this pain without doing anything to him. Not that she didn't try. She did but yunho will always push her away. Not accepting anyone. After that fated incident yunho closed his heart not letting anyone know or explore the real him. 

And she pitied her brother. 

" noona . . . " Yunho called for the fifth time. She looked at him " Finally you answer ".  She smiled and apologised " sorry. " 

" what were you thinking of? " yunho asked. 

She walked to him and sat beside him on the bed. She took a deep breath and finally asked what she wanted to know since yesterday : " why didn't you tell me about jaejoong?  " 

Yunho lowered his head and didn't answer her question. She reached to his hand hands and squeeze it : " you are lost aren't you ? ". Yunho still didn't answer.

She looked around the room and somehow everything here reminded her with jaejoong. If she was remembering jaejoong what about yunho ? Was he thinking the same as her ?. Of course not ! Yunho was hurt more  but for a reason that she didn't know. She knew that yunho choosed this place to stay in because it reminded him of the other. His other half

Yunho is complicated!  Yes he is :) !

 She didn't know why was he the one who came to her mind when she saw yunho's dirty clothes,  his messy room, and all of those comic books that were all around the floor. Maybe cause the other was the only one who will bear with yunho messy life style. He was the only who can stop yunho from throwing his stuff around. The only one who will never make jokes about yunho being in his 20's and still enjoys reading comic books.

oh how much she hate jaejoong for making her brother's life a hell. For taking yunho's soul with him. And for making sure that yunho will never open his heart to another person after him.

She really hated him.

But after seeing jaejoong yesterday. She didn't know what to do? Should she be mad or what ?!!. she wanted to kill him  but something in jaejoong's eyes stopped her. His eyes weren't shining like how they used to. The look that jaejoong gave her as if he was nothing. Listening to every harsh word she said without replying her. as if he knew he deserves them. How Jaejoong looked so thin. It was obvious that the other lost weight. The conclusion is : He didn't look any better from yunho's condition.

She did hear the conversation between the two. When jaejoong apologised and yunho shutted him up and closed the door on his face. She also heard jaejoong sobs followed by yunho's tears.

She knew that she was wrong when she thought that yunho moved on. Cause he absolutely didn't. And jaejoong was the same.

She sighed : " you didn't move on yunho. " yunho smiled he really didn't move on at all. He surprised his sister when he asked her : 

" should I choose the first or the second option noona ? " yunho asked while eyeing the comics that were decorating the floor. His sister didn't get what did yunho mean. But maybe she got a clue of what he was thinking of. she answered : " what your heart tells you to choose ". 

Yunho stayed quiet. He opened his phone, stared at it, and smiled warmly. That was when his sister noticed a single tear falling from yunho's eyes. She was also shocked when she saw what yunho was looking at. ' a picture for him and jaejoong before they become DBSK. When they were crazy friends who shared the same passion. They were wearing dirty school uniforms. She guessed that they were back from a fight. At the picture yunho was smiling widely to the point that his eyes disappeared. On the other hand jaejoong was looking at yunho admiring him. With A beautiful smile formed on his lips. ' 

Yunho was looking at the picture and he was so deep on his thoughts. His sister smiled at him ' his feelings never changed so did jaejoong's feelings. But both of them are standing in front of that cold wall called 'past'. They can firmly face it. But they will need time  ' 

" come down stairs with me. I want to show you something ". She got up from the bed and went out. Yunho followed her silently. They entered the kitchen and yunho eyes widened. He saw three lunch boxs on the table. He looked at his sister and she nodded : " yeah he didn't give up. Your Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each one has a note ' please don't throw it. And take care of yourself ' ". Yunho was surprised. He wasn't sure what is he feeling right now. But his heart warmed up.  And he smiled. 

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter