HOME

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before you start reading this chapter download : james blunt - goodbye my lover and lyn - my destiny. let us reach 20 comments together as the last time and more upvotes please and thank you.

enjoy ~:

Yunho felt Jaejoong’s lips trembling against his. Jaejoong was crying. Yunho wasn't afraid of anything but only a certain tear from Kim Jaejoong can weaken his heart. He wrapped his arms around jaejoong's waist tightly and pulled jaejoong closer to him closing the distance between them while responding to the kiss. He began to the pair of cherry lips and them tenderly. Jaejoong let out a small whimper at yunho's kiss. He enjoyed every moment. 

After a whole five minutes yunho pulled back from the kiss. A trial of saliva remained briefly attached between their lips. Jaejoong moved his arms circling them around yunho's waist  and rested his forehead on the other's chest. Yunho closed his eyes and felt Jaejoong’s breaths on his chest due to the lack of air from the kiss. 

Jaejoong finally relaxed and whispered gently : " thank you ". Yunho felt jaejoong shivering and he knew that the other was crying. He needs to do something about jaejoong's tears that never stopped! . He smacked him on his head : crying is forbidden! Even if it was expressing your happiness ! Sadness or happiness whatever was you feeling don't cry " yunho said. 

Jaejoong broke free from the hug immediately and looked at yunho with teary eyes. 

" a new rule : crying is forbidden " yunho said gently. 

And jaejoong broke into a sobbing mess. He covered his face with his palms and sobbed. Yunho sighed to himself and leaded jaejoong to the couch to let him sit. Jaejoong sat on the couch and continued sobbing. 

Yunho thought of a way to calm the other down and a very great idea popped to him. He walked back to the kitchen and Made two of coffee. He remembered the nights that he and jaejoong stayed up chatting about so many things enjoying the company of each other. They always had coffee together. Actually it was jaejoong's special coffee that he was addicted to.  He smiled remembring those beautiful memories. Knowing that they were still fresh in his mind made him happy. He finally realised : ' he never forget, he only pretended to forget those memories '. 

He walked into the living room holding two cups and saw jaejoong still crying. He froze on his place when he heard Jaejoong’s threatening voice: 

" I don't *hic* need *hic* coffee *hic* so do *hic* you " jaejoong said between his sobs. 

Yunho laughed. Even if jaejoong was crying with his palms covering his face and in his own world. He still have that motherly character. And will scold yunho for drinking coffee! 

' jaejoong never changed '

After two hours of crying. The table in front of the couch was covered with tissues. Jaejoong finally calmed down. And with his head held low. Yunho was watching him from the corner of his eyes. He thought of something to break the silence : " you finished the tissues !! Bye me new one ! And clean your mess! ". 

Jaejoong hit him on the arm playfully : " shut up ". Jaejoong got up and collect ' his mess ' as yunho describe it. He throw it and walked into the kitchen. If he wanted to calm and distract himself down he needs to cook. He opened the refrigerator. His eyes widened when he couldn't find anything except for water. He searched for anything that can be eaten but didn't find any !. Only Some toast, water and coffee! His eyes darkened when he realised that yunho and changmin weren't eating properly!. He knows that the two are so lazy to make any food for them. but that doesn't mean to only eat these !!!. 

Guilt filled jaejoong's heart. He never meant to leave the two behind. He did what he did for a purpose that he ONLY knows. He should have asked about the two, watched over them, and continued playing his big rule in their world. Again tears fall from his eyes. And he didn't even bother to wipe them. 

" the new rule Kim Jaejoong " Yunho said leaning at the entrance of the kitchen. " did you come by your car ? ". 

Jaejoong wiped his tears and nodded. 

" should we leave then ? " yunho said. 

Jaejoong was shocked : " did you finish your schedule? ".

Yunho smiled : " the press conference for the drama was the last one ". 

Jaejoong smiled too and nodded. Both of them walked to the door. Yunho noticed something and walked back into his room. When he came back he was wearing a coat and handed jaejoong another coat. Jaejoong looked at him questionly. And yunho sighed. Sometimes jaejoong is so clumsy : " you came as soon as you hear the news right ? " yunho said and pointed at his clothes. 

jaejoong finally realised that he drive and ran all the way here wearing a shirt only in this freezing weather. He didn't actually notice that until yunho pointed it out. He took the coat and wear it. They went out and walked to jaejoong's car. In the middle of the way jaejoong stopped. He tightened the coat around him and a familiar smell filled him. Yunho's scent was so comforting. It felt as if yunho was embarrassing him and Jaejoong blushes.

" joongie . . Let's go " yunho screamed to him. Jaejoong blushed more hearing the nickname and yunho smirked at that response. 

* * * * *

The car ride was quiet. Jaejoong was driving while glancing every now and then at yunho. Yunho was wearing his head phones On one ear while looking out of the window.  Jaejoong tried to start a conversation but he doesn't find anything to discuss!!. Also the earlier kiss was still fresh in his mind. He can still taste yunho when he his lips. He noticed yunho moving his mouth and singing some lyrics. A very familiar lyrics. He tried to listen carefully and he could hear the beautiful melody. His eyes widened and he teared up. Yunho noticed that and hit with his legs hardly and sang this time loudly for jaejoong to hear : ' baby U-know I can't forget '. 

Jaejoong wiped his tears knowing exactly what yunho meant by hitting that hard ' DON'T CRY '. He smiled to himself. 

* * * * * 

Jaejoong and yunho walked into the apartment. everything was dark. The lights were turned off except for a very weak light coming from the living room. They walked slowly to the living room and saw their kids sitting on a circle with a few candles in the middle and an ipad. The two stand there watching the other three : 

" so it was a positive move " changmin said. 

" yeah " yoochun said. 

" yunjae shippers are strong sometimes they scare me  " junsu said. Yoochun gigled " I mean some of them commented ' jaejoong run to your husband apartment and kiss him as a reward  ' ! They may seem innocent but they are wild ! " junsu completed.  And this time changmin and yoochun laughed. 

" more than that thousands of fan fics will be written based on this event " changmin said while smirking. 

" what about our yunjae ? Do you really think that jaejoong will kiss him? " yoochun asked. 

They shared a knowing look and clapped screaming in happiness ' kyaaa '. When they finally calmed down they stayed quiet for a while until changmin spoke : " how was jaejoong life without us ? " he finally asked. Yoochun and junsu looked at each other and sighed. What can they say about jaejoong LIFE. Have he ever had a life !! : " you can't call it a life ! He wouldn't eat properly, won't talk, locking his room, wanting to stay alone, and did a very stupid thing. He lost his precious child and his other half. He locked himself away from the whole world.  No one could pull him out of that hell. " yoochun said. 

" it was and still yunho who controls jaejoong " junsu said smiling. 

" but he seems to be fine ? " changmin said.  

" actor , a very excellent actor that Kim Jaejoong " yoochun said.  And changmin nodded understanding the hard time that jaejoong went through. He smiled knowing that his umma never gave up. Jaejoong fought for them. Fought for DBSK and JYJ. He never lost his hope and always kept his faith as he promised by an indirect way when he wrote in his chest ' Always Keep The Faith '. A message to tell the other two that we are TVXQ's members even if we are jyj now. We are apart but still shared the same beautiful dream. 

Jaejoong was listening to every word his kids said. Guilt filled jaejoong's heart when he realised that he let his kids worry that much about him. Tears started to form in his eyes and he tried to prevent them from falling. He was grateful for those two. They stand with him against everything and he really wanted to hug them and thank them for what have they sacrifice and have done for him. Jaejoong felt a hand holding his hand. squeezing it and this time the other  wasn't scolding him for crying again. No he just wanted to tell him that he is beside him. Yunho wanted to let him know that he was here for him.

" what about yunho? " junsu asked. 

Changmin smiled weakly : " he wasn't any better. He did everything jaejoong umma did. And made himself so busy with work and training wanting to distract himself from everything. He lost his spirit. He lost his passion. He will act normally in front of the cameras but deep in himself he was far away from his real self. He was . . . . . Shattered ".

" jaejoong did what he did for that reason only!! I feel that there is something missing. Something that we doesn't know " changmin said. 

" I feel like that too but I don't know. Does jaejoong know that yunho heard everything that day ? " junsu asked.

" I don't know " yoochun answered. 

Jaejoong tensed. ' Yunho heard them that day when he was telling changmin'. 'yunho knows'. Jaejoong shivered yunho must hate him now more that anything. For that silly reason!. But he can't tell more. He is so sorry. That's the only thing that he can say. He felt Yunho holding his hand tighter. And he lowered his head smiling apologetically. 

Changmin took the ipad and entered YouTube searching for a song. When he found it he smiled. And clicked on it. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter