MAYBE and meeting

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went from place to place as they completed their schedule. From interviews to photoshoots, and now they are in the company. They walked to the dance practice room. No one spoke. It was quiet as always. Dancing to all of their songs is tiring but they still did it. Their reflections in the mirror showed the seriousness in their face

Changmin watched how Yunho danced without any mistakes. Yunho always amazed him. He saw how sweat dropped from his face, how he danced strongly as if he saying “I am the best.”

Everyone loved Yunho's dancing. He is a dancing machine after all. As everyone had said before, “he dances passionately”. His legs will hit the floor strongly making a loud thump. He can control every inch of his body. And sometimes, he will end up ripping his clothes. Which will eventually lead to their manager being angry. Well, at those times, Changmin will only laugh. The manager will scold Yunho at for destroying so many clothes already, but Yunho wouldn't give a about it. Changmin smiled, knowing that for Yunho dancing was both for fun and passion and it still is and always will be, but he can't ignore the fact that Yunho uses it to let his anger out as well. Those hard steps on the floor making furious sounds, that scared Changmin a lot, expresses how Yunho was angry and hurt. More than dance moves, it seemed like kicks..

"CHANGMIN!"

He turned to his hyung. “Yes?”

"Finally you answer.”

Changmin giggled. “Sorry.”

Yunho gave him a, what’s-wrong-with-you look. He turned off the music and sat down in the cold floor.

"Wuaha, hyung do you have a fever?”  Changmin jumped up to check on his hyung but Yunho  shoved  him off.

"What…? No…”

Changmin  giggled once again. "I didn’t think the day will come when the Great Jung will take a break and sit. Not even in my sweetest dream.”

Yunho laughed and smacked Changmin on his head. Changmin joined and laughed along.

"It's good to hear you laugh, appa.”

Yunho looked into Changmin’s eyes. He patted his head and smiled.

"Hyung… Um, do you- Do you think they are fine?”

Yunho  didn't  know how to answer. He knows that he can't  tell Changmin what he wants to hear because he, himself doesn’t know either.

"I don't  know, Changmin. I really don't ."

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What about you appa?"

Yunho stayed quiet. 'What about me? Am I fine?' He saw the seriousness in Changmin’s eyes. He couldn't lie to him. “I don't know too.”

"Can I ask you one last question?" Yunho  nodded. “If-” He took a deep breath and continued, “If you ever met him again. Will you… Will you forgive him?"

Yunho was shocked. He thought deeply. ‘Will I be able to forgive him? After everything that happened, how will I look at him? And how will he look at me?’ Changmin saw how Yunho was thinking really hard. He wants to know the answer.

The manager walked in and spoke, "Okay. We have another thing to do. Are you done? Let's go."

“ I want to hear your answer, appa,” Changmin whispered to Yunho before getting up. He walked towards the door, but stopped when he heard yunho's answer.

"MAYBE!”

Changmin smiled to himself. "Thank you (appa)." Then, he walked away.

In the car :

The manager spoke, "Okay Changmin, I will drop you at the apartment. I sent you the punch code already. If it doesn’t work, just ring the bell.”

Changmin nodded. He waved to Yunho and went towards the building. The manager watched  Yunho from the rearview mirror.

"What was 'that' about?"

"Care to explain what 'that' means?"

"Never mind."

Yunho looked out the window and smirked.

****

Changmin rang the bell, totally forgetting about the passcode that the manager sent him. It took a few minute before the door opened, revealing a woman who looked at him shyly. He smiled to her and she let him in. He went to greet the director.

"Thank you for choosing us, we won't disappoint you."

"I hope so changmin-shi."

Both men shook hands and smiled at each other. Changmin then bowed to the staffs.

"Please take care of me.” He spotted some idols and actors and went to them. He said “hey” and chatted with them for some time.

The instructions won't start until everyone is here. Which means that he still has 3 hours till Yunho comes here. Right now what he really needs is a bath, after all the dance practice he did. He went to ask one of the staff if it's oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter