IT GETS BETTER

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next morning : 

Jaejoong was in the kitchen making the breakfast. With those puffy eyes and red cheeks any one will know that he didn't sleep and spent the night crying. Yesterday night was unbelievable. How did everything turned this way ! He doesn't know.  But what he actually know and care about is that he and yunho got closer. What are they now ?. He doesn't know! All that matters to him is that yunho accepted him. 

He could hear some steps which means that someone is approaching him. It's still early ! So who is going to wake up ! He knew who it was. The only person who will get up as soon as he smells food. Did you know him ? Yup he is none other than shim changmin. 

The boy entered the kitchen and walked to his umma. Jaejoong being as cold as he was didn't turn around. He knew it was changmin. But he couldn't face him. Not when he looked like this !changmin will absolutely be worried and this was the last thing he wants. His eyes widened when he felt two hands circling around his waist. And hugging him from the back. He relaxed when the other whispered in his ears : " good morning umma ".

Jaejoong smiled : " good morning minnie "

" what do we have for breakfast? " changmin asked. 

Jaejoong smiled ' is he still half asleep!. Why is it always food that comes first !' : " pancakes ".

Changmin tightened the hug : " Yay " he cheered. " thank you umma you are the best " and he kissed jaejoong's cheek. 

Jaejoong smiled wider. 

" ahum " someone cleared his throat. 

The two turned and saw a man leaning on the wall watching them. Changmin let go of jaejoong immediately. And he backed three steps back making a space between him and his umma. 

Why ?

How would he dare to continue hugging jaejoong when the man was looking at them with fire in his eyes. Changmin smiled weakly to him as an apology : " good morning uppa ". 

Yunho smirked. And changmin gulped his saliva. ' this smirk would never mean something good !'.

" good morning Shim Changmin " yunho said. 

' okay ,  that " Shim Changmin " doesn't mean any good right ?! '

Changmin smiled weakly. The last thing he wants to see is a jealous yunho. This is the worst !. He won't say anything to you. Just sending those deadly glares and innocent smiles. So : 

How bad is yunho jealousy? 

Not that but, just a HELL :)! 

Fortunatley For changmin yoochun and junsu came in :

" you didn't let me sleep well yesterday " junsu wined.

" it's your problem, you refused to sleep with me ! "Yoochun said. 

Junsu didn't reply

" you know that you are more comfortable when I am holding you " yoochun teased.

" shut up " junsu said blushing. 

They didn't notice the other three presence. 

Yoochun came closer to junsu. Wrapped his hands around his waist.  buried his face in junsu neck. He bite junsu's nick and junsu gasped. And blushed. No matter how many times he did it with yoochun. They are lovers and did so many things together but junsu still blushes at every touch between him and yoochun. And yoochun loved this about him. He loves junsu's shyness. A very disgusted voice interrupted them : 

" eeeewwww " changmin said.

The two were shocked. They turned around and saw the three looking at them. Junsu blushed more. And yoochun smiled apologetically. The two didn't dare to look into their parents eyes. 

" good morning umma appa . . . . And our devil " junsu said still blushing.

Yoochun smiled at junsu cuteness : " yo . . Morning ".

Jaejoong smiled warmly to them. Yunho nodded. But changmin had another response : 

" a blushing junsu ! Cheesy yoochun ! This is the worst ! No it's a hell " changmin said as a matter of fact. 

Junsu glared at him. 

" says our devil " yoochun said.

Changmin glared at him. 

" a kid who loves only food won't understand this " yoochun completed. 

Changmin : " I do understand, when umma blushes he is very cute. While junsu . . . . Well . . . Just our dolphin junsu".

Yoochun gigled at changmin use of words to describe junsu. He really misses changmin silly fights. Changmin was the only one who can let junsu's - - - - - - yoochun was cutted by :

" YAAAAAAAAAAAH " junsu screamed his strong dolphin scream.

Yup, that's what yoochun meant. Changmin was the only one who can bring the diva junsu and his dolphin screams out XD.

 Changmin gave an icy glance to junsu : " our high dolphin is back " 

junsu gave him a deadly glare : " devil ".

 changmin didn't care. He turned to yoochun : " sleepy creepy hyung "

" food monster " yoochun said back. 

Changmin smirked. And so did yoochun and junsu. No one of them wanting to loose this silly fight. 

Yunho and jaejoong were only watching silently. Jaejoong would gigle at them a few times but then he will stay quite. And only watch. They are used to these fights. So they won't get involved until things get really serious.

The fight continued. 

" sunggyu lover " junsu said teasingly. 

Changmin blushed : " I am not ".

Yoochun smirked : " our minie has grown up "

" yaaaaaah " changmin screamed. 

" he dumped the refrigerator! Poor her. " junsu said. 

" and ran to another one. Don't forget your first love changmin. " yoochun said while smirking. 

Changmin stayed quiet and only glared at them.

" first love can never be forgotten " junsu and yoochun said together. 

And that's it! . Changmin jumped on them wanting so much to kill them both even though he was the one who started the fight and teasing them. But this fact didn't matter right now. All that matters is murdering the two. 

And this was the perfect time for the parents to involve. The motherly and fatherly senses came out. They both opened their mouths : 

" CHILDREN - - - - - " they couldn't continue the sentence cause they were cutted by a group of people who continued it for them. 

" BEHAVE ! ". 

The three children stopped fighting.

And the umma and appa where shocked. 

The whole family turned to see who completed the sentence! . Then they saw on the entrance of the kitchen.  A very huge group of people : ' The staff, some actors and actresses,  idols , those who are filming the program with them, TVXQ's manager and JYJ'S manager and in the middle of them in the front stood two people as if they were the bosses the director and Kim sunggyu' 

They all smiled warmly. Watching this 5 shocked expressions. And witnessing these silly fights was fun. They repeated together : " CHILDREN . . . BEHAVE ".

The three lowered their heads in shame : " we are sorry ". 

Yunho and jaejoong gigled toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter