Happy to see HIM working hard

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong walked back to the living room and saw yunho scolding yoosumin for whatever they have done. They must have done something stupid. He giggled when he saw yunho smacking junsu and changmin on their heads. These two will never change even if there were new guests in the house. Triangle cast was still there enjoying the funny show yet those children doesn't give a damn. They wanted only to enjoy. Changmin saw jaejoong and ran to him : " UMMA . . SAVE ME !". He throw himself into jaejoong's arms. 

Jaejoong hugged him and smiled : " let them go yunho ". 

" no" yunho said strictly. " I must teach men in their 20's the diffrence between the right and the wrong ". 

" oh come on they need to act crazily once in a while " jaejoong said rubbing Changmin's back. 

Yunho sighed : " you are spoiling them jae ". 

Jaejoong heart skipped a beat when he heard that nickname. He blushed and changmin noticed it. He looked at his umma and clapped his hands : " umma you are  blushing". Jaejoong blushes more and lowered his head. He was shocked when he saw a phone in front of his face.

*click* *click* *click*

" I got it " yoochun screamed. 

" yaaaay  " changmin said excitedly. Running to hug yoochun.  

" yah "  jaejoong screamed.

" run " junsu screamed and the three ran to changmin room and closed the door hiding from their angry umma. 

Jaejoong tried to catch them but they were faster. He knocked the door but their weren't any responses. Only gigles were heard. " yoochun. Please delete it. If you want my picture I will give you another one. " 

" never. I won't delete it " yoochun said from the other side of the door.

" yoochun ah  please ~ " jaejoong said. 

" a blushing jaejoong. This is rare. That's why I am not going to delete it " yoochun said. 

Jaejoong sighed and turned to yunho : " yunho look at your kids ". 

" well you know jae they are kids they need to act crazily once in a while " yunho quotes from jaejoong. Jaejoong pouted. And yunho smirked. 

" yoochun ah " jaejoong tried for the last time. 

" NO " the three said together. Enjoying teasing their umma. 

" ASH " Jaejoong was pissed he kicked the door. " damn it ". 

Yunho's eyes widened. Jaejoong seems to curse a lot. He opened his mouth : " Kim Jaejoong . . . ". He didn't need to finish his sentence since the three kids continued it : " BEHAVE ". 

Jaejoong lowered his head ashamed and pouted. Yunho smiled at his cuteness. And the three were still laughing at their umma. 

* * * * *

" the end " the director shouted and they all clapped together. " it was so nice to have you here with us triangle cast and I hope that your drama will be successful. you all worked hard. You may leave". 

" thank you " they bowed to the director. He gave them a warm smile and then left to do another job. Jaejoong smiled widely proud of his Colleagues. He walked to the door to say his good bye. Most of them high fived him. And some of them before leaving. They know that jaejoong loves it. And just admit it teasing jaejoong and making him blush was fun.

All of them left except for a one person. He was the last one. Seok Jeon just stood there leaning on the wall waiting for everyone to leave. He just wanted a last word with jaejoong. When  jaejoong turned and noticed him he smiled. And Seok Jeon was grateful for him that he was acting normally.  He smiled back and moved to hug him as they always did. Jaejoong hugged him too. A friendly hug. Seok jeon noticed yunho standing there watching them. He smirked to him and kissed jaejoong cheeks and moved away quickly.  Jaejoong hit him on the arm : " hyung ! ". jaejoong eyes darkened. Seok jeon smiled nervously and ran away : " see ya jaejoong, I will call you ". and he walked out.

Jaejoong shook his head at his hyung's behavior. And a giggle escaped from his mouth when he remembered seok jeon face when he ran away. Not noticing the man standing behind him.

Jaejoong turned around and walked back in the living room. Everyone was there waiting for the director to say his last words. Jaejoong joined them and the director finally spoke : " up until now you all worked hard and I am really thankful for each one of you". He smiled warmly :" so we decided to give you a break ". 

" wooooooooooooooow "

" daebak " 

" really ? " 

" yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay " yoosumin cheered together. everyone laughed at the long yaaaaaay that they didn't want to end until they got smacked on the head by yunho and jaejoong to shut them up. 

And the long yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay turned to an " OUCH ". 

The director giggled and continued : " a week to do whatever you want. Or go wherever you want. " 

" what about our schedules ? " sunggyu asked and changmin glared at him ' like seriously !! what's wrong with your mind ! it's a vacation man !'. but sunggyu ignored him. Well that was a very important question to ask !

" yup . . . no schedules " the director said. 

* silence * no response. 

They needed some time to progress what the director have said. When all of the information sank into their mind they screamed : " yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ". this time it was a long yaaay from everyone including jaejoong who was so happy and jumping around with his kids.

" soccer " junsu screamed.

" sleeping " yoochun screamed.

" umma's food " changmin screamed.

" I will cook whatever you want " jaejoong said happily.

 Yunho was only watching with a heavy heart. The director understands yunho well. He smiled to him hopping that this will cheer him up. He didn't want to ruin the happy atmosphere surrounding this apartment. And he doesn't want to ruin this cute family happiness but he must say it : " well . . except for . . . ". they all froze in their places waiting for him to continue. "yunho ". 

They all turned to him and he nodded. Jaejoong was the first one to break the heavy silence : " why ? " jaejoong said. " why won't you be with us ? ".

Yunho looked directly into jaejoong sad eyes : " I do have a schedule. I will start acting on a new drama ".  

Jaejoong didn't reply. He only nodded understanding the situation. Changmin wanted to remove that tense atmosphere. He walked to yunho who had his eyes focused on jaejoong : " appa, the whole week ? ".

Yunho nodded : " yeah". He eyed the sad beautiful man and sighed. He really was hopeless when it comes to jaejoong. He can't upset the other and make him sad. He can't and he will never do it : "  only if I was able to come back on the last day the seventh day. Maybe I can. I will try ". he promised looking directly into jaejoong eyes. 

Jaejoong rose his head when he heard yunho's promise ' I will try '. this was enough for him. Yunho never breaks his promises. He never did and never will. Jaejoong know that. His eyes became teary. Yunho gave him a warning look not to cry.  And jaejoong understand it immediately. He shook his head and smiled. He took a deep breath : " so who wants dinner ? ".

And in the speed of light. Changmin flied to his place in the table and screamed : " I am ready ". 

They all laughed and followed him into the kitchen.

* * * * *

The day yunho will leave the apartment : 

The five were in the entrance saying their final goodbye for their appa. 

" you did take your medicine right ? " jaejoong asked checking yunho's bag for the fifth time. Yunho nodded : " yes".

" your phone ? " 

" check "

"your bag ? " 

" check " 

" your headphones ? " 

" check " 

" the food that I made for you ? " 

" check"

" great . . . what else ? umm ? " jaejoong wondered.

" your body appa. Don't forget to take yourself ni ? " changmin teased.

Yoochun and junsu laughed : " check"

" YAH ! " jaejoong screamed. And the three ran away. Sometimes umma can be VERY scary and dangerous. Yunho giggled. And jaejoong turned to him giving him a deadly glare that softened immediately when they met his eyes. 

" you know that I am only going for six or seven days only ! it's not like I am goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter