I Am Sorry

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all of these years, the time that they spent together. The moments that the two of them shared are memories now. Memories that kept Jaejoong standing until now. Living with the hope of meeting him, standing next to him, reaching for his hand again.

He never forget Yunho's expression when he left. It appeared in his dreams and he remembers it everyday as if it was a ghost haunting his living conscious. He knows that what he did was wrong. Walking away without saying a single word was wrong. Crushing the dream that they shared was wrong. But it was a misunderstanding.

And he realized that fact when it was too late. He left because he couldn't continue without the other. He won't even live without Yunho. But he did. For all of these years without Yunho, he did live. But, can you call it living when the person is without a soul? Walking around without knowing or realizing where his legs are taking him. Wanting to meet new people hoping that he will find someone like the person he lost. Not a replacement, just a person who will fill the emptiness in his heart. People asked him if he was fine and he would just smile to satisfy them. He is pathetic, isn’t he? So answer him! Is that what you call living?

But, that was until the day he heard that husky voice: "I am TVXQ’s leader, U-know Yunho”. He turned his head and his heart stopped. A few steps away from him, stood the person that he missed and loved for all of those years. All of the past memories and emotions runs in front of his eyes, like a movie being played. It all came back, telling him that it's real and not a dream anymore.

He was in his own world, not realizing that it was his turn to introduce himself, until Yoochun hit him slightly on the arm: " I am JYJ’s member Kim Jaejoong ".

* * * *

The filming :

" Cut!" The director shouted. "Now you all know who is going to be with you in this program. Some of you know each other from before," he looked towards the five. "And others meet for the first time.” He saw how the atmosphere was scary somehow. He sighed: "I know that the idea of the program is unique,  it may be difficult too. So let me give you an idea about it. All of you will live in this building. It won't affect your schedule. We have a scheduled time to film, your managers will tell you about it. He will drop you here too. If you want to come here even when it's not the day for filming, it's okay. We don't care. So today we will film some scenes only. We haven’t put any cameras in the rooms yet. Two people will share a room together. We should start deciding that, shouldn't we?"  He smiled. And everybody nodded.

"Now, each one of you got a piece of paper. Please write any number on it and in the back write your name, then give it to that lady,” he pointed towards one of the crew.

They all  started to write except two people who looked at the paper blankly. Thinking the same thing: 'Which number should I write? The number of the years that you were away? The number of times I caught people and turned them around, hoping that it was you? The number of how many times I have cried?  Or, the number that I thought it was my lucky number, but now I hate it because it only brings memories that shattered my heart? Should I write my lucky number? Maybe it will bring some luck to me.’

They handed their papers to the woman. It took a while until they got everything ready. Changmin walked up to Yunho and held his hand. Yunho held it back strongly. He looked into Changmin’s eyes. He smiled, not because of the situation that they were in, but because of Changmin’s shining eyes. It showed how happy he was to meet his other hyungs. Yunho didn't blame him for acting normally as if nothing happened. Changmin was a kid when everything happened. Changmin won't blame anyone for their separation. Sometimes, he will blame himself but all he wants is to be with the hyungs that he loves.

Yunho knew that Changmin wants everything to be back to normal. He wants them to get back together. Maybe not as DBSK, that will be too much to ask for. But at least to be friends. For Changmin, it will be easy. But, for Yunho, it will take time. It's not impossible but it won't be easy. Yunho knew by looking in Changmin’s eyes that he has something to ask, things to say.

"Later Changmin, we will talk later.”

Changmin nodded and took a glance at Jaejoong, who had hung his head low from the moment he took a step inside the room. It seemed like he regrets what he did. He didn't make any eye contact with any of them at all. Changmin sighed, ‘This is gonna be hard'.

"Shall we continue?" The director asked.

Changmin smiled and let go of Yunho's hand.

"Five people will play a game to choose their roommate. The other five will only watch. All of the five who played will get a number. If it is your number, come and stand beside him. Got it? " They all nodded.

"Now, I am going to call names of the people who will be playing this game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter