Go Crazy ~ ☆

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning that they all hoped not to come did come. They hoped that all of this was a nightmare. And that they will wake up in the morning to find out that they never received that message. But unfortunately this wasn't a dream. They did receive that damn message that told them that everything ends here.

' until they find a solution '. As the message says. " IF " they found a solution which is 99 % won't happen. 

The sun rose up slowly. Erasing the darkness. As if it knows that she wasn't welcomed into this apartment. The people in this apartment prayed silently last night for it not to come up today. But it did. no mater how much they wished for tomorrow not come. Unfortunately for them it will. 

Why ? Why did it come up and filled their rooms with light? To remind them of how this day is going to be their black day. Their day of Separation for the second time ?

Why is life playing with their weak hearts. It knows well that those five can't take any more. They bear with everything they faced and happened to them. They fall, cried, broke, shattered, and died a thousand time. 

So why was life doing all of this to them ? Why is it so cruel ? 

Cause they stood up again. After all what happened to them. After all of this pain they got up to continue the path that they choose for themselves.

They say : " what doesn't kill you make you stronger " and that's what those five believed in.

* * * * * 

Jaejoong struggled closer into the other chest. He woke up half an hour ago but he didn't open his eyes. Afraid to lose this peaceful warmth.

Yunho's arms were surrounding his slim waist. Suddenly he felt himself being pulled closer to yunho. He teared up knowing that yunho was also awake. He was feeling the same.

Jaejoong finally opened his eyes. Looking up at that handsome yet small face with peaceful expression on it. He moved his hand to touch yunho's cheeks. His eyes traveled from yunho's closed eyes, to his sharp long nose, ending at yunho's kissable lips.  

Jaejoong held yunho's face between his hand trying to save every detail of it. Details of this face. Specially this man who can make him live happily for a milion year or kill him in a second. That's how yunho controlled jaejoong. Even if he didn't that he has this power to make jaejoong like that. He knows that he is still special. 

Jaejoong moved closer pressing his lips against Yunho’s. It may be the last one he doesn't know! But he wants those lips to be his. And only his. 

Finally, he moved away and sit at the edge of the bed letting his tears fall shamelessly. He took a towel and moved to the bathroom. He stopped in front of the door spelling out the words that he wanted to say long time ago :

" saranghae yunho yah. I always loved you, only you. And always will. Remember that ". A tear fall from his eye as he entered the bathroom closing the door. 

* click *

Yunho slowly opened his eyes. And stared at the closed bathroom door. Knowing that jaejoong is sobbing and crying his heart out out. But he can't do anything. He only replied to jaejoong's last sentence : 

" thank you jaejoongie, me too ".

* * * * * 

The breakfast was prepared by jaejoong. He putted everything on the table. He smiled proud of what he did. And screamed : " Shim Cha - - - "

 before he completes it changmin ran into the kitchen sitting immediately on his chair. He looked at his umma and smiled : " I am here. ready to finish everything my umma cooked ". 

Jaejoong laughed and hugged him : " thank you minnie ". Changmin hugged him back and smiled sadly a smile that jaejoong can't see.

Yoochun and junsu walked into the kitchen and junsu screamed : " UMMA . . . I want my hug too T.T " and jumped on them. Jaejoong smiled and hugged him too. Yoochun stood and watched the sad smiles on their faces. He doesn't blame them of course. But he hoped that this day will end happily. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned he smiled when he saw yunho watching them too with pain filling his eyes.

They all sit down on their chairs.

" where is sunggyu? " yoochun asked. Changmin froze and lowered his head : " he left early. He had a schedule ". 

Yunho and jaejoong looked at each other knowing that their son was depressed they wanted to cheer him up. But actually they don't have to do that. Cause junsu is perfect when it comes to cheer changmin up or pissing him off. And they were pretty the same for junsu. 

" so changmin, sunggyu did kiss you more at the room right ? " junsu . Changmin blushed more. Junsu eyes widened and he smirked : " ohhh ~ changminie is in love ~ he is blushing " 

Yoochun smirked too and hit him on the head : " our maknae is growing up "

Changmin glared at them : " you " 

Jaejoong gasped. Yunho’seyes widened in shock of changmin words. 

" Shim " yoochun screamed. 

" Changmin " junsu continued. 

" BEHAVE " they ended together. 

Changmin looked at them and smiled. Yoochun and junsu smiled too. The three turned to their umma and appa : " that's what you two wanted to saw right ? " they said together.

Jaejoong and yunho were still shocked. Of the three kids behaviour. When the three didn't get any response They turned to each other and hi fived each other. And laughed. Those three were a bliss. They have always been at their umma appa's side to support them. And now they do their best to cheer them up too. 

Jaejoong and yunho were happy. Very happy to have kids like them. They smiled too. And jaejoong realised that he forgot to put the salt on the table. he got up to bring it.

As soon as jaejoong gave his back to them. Yunho took his chance to do something that he missed doing so much. He turned to his kids and smirked. They all looked at him questionly! Yunho's smirk never ment something good ! Yunho took a spoon and putted i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter