Begin

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and changmin ended their dancing practice and were about to leave the company. They were walking side by side when changmin stopped looking at the ground of eleven boys surrounding the CEO Lee Soman. Yunho also stopped and looked at them. 

" why ? " someone of the eleven boys asked.

" can't we see him ? " another one asked.

" why did he leave ? What is his reason? Why did you let him go ? Where the hell did he go ? " another tall skinny boy asked while sobbing and then he fall to the floor. As they remember his name was tao. 

Changmin looked at them. They were a reflection to them four years ago. Not exactly but somehow they were the same. Except for that changmin and yunho didn't go to the CEO. They asked the three directly. Changmin wanted to go to the CEO and ask him to let them stay. To stop them from leaving and to not let the three go but for some reason he didn't. Never.

Why ? Cause yunho said : " we don't need that CEO to solve this ! We will figure this out by ourselves ". Changmin never understand why yunho was that stubborn not to go to that ' old man ' as he say. He knew that yunho was stubborn and independent. But sometimes he thinks that there is something that he doesn't know. And something important.

Changmin had this feeling that something happened between those two. And he believes that it was related to the story that jaejoong told him about the mistake. And he knows that there is another part of the story. A part that yunho keeps for himself. 

Oh he doesn't know how his feeling was right yet wrong in the same time. 

Yunho was also watching the scene. He felt sorry for the broken tao. Yet felt happy for them. Step by step these boys were finding out the truth. And working to develop their selves. Just like how he and changmin did. He looked at tao and smiled when their eyes were connected. He smiled to him wanting to tell him that ' everything will be fine. You will get thorough this . And believe it or not it will make you stronger. A lot. '

Yunho hopped that the other boy tao will understand what he wanted to say thorough his eyes. And when tao smiled to him he knew that the boy got it. He saw him getting up and walking away from his group.

 yunho sighed maybe this was what he actually needed at that time. He just needed someone to tell him that after all of this . Everything will be alright. Yunho felt a hand in his shoulder and when he turned he saw changmin smiling to him. He smiled too. Knowing how silly he was. Changmin was always there to him. And he will do the same. 

" we need to go appa " changmin said. 

Yunho smiled and nodded. Changmin walked to the car and yunho followed him but stopped when he saw something that catch his eyes. He turned and saw one of the exo boys standing frozen away from the group. As he remembers his name was luhan.  He is the one who loved them so much. And admired DBSK. Yunho looked at his eyes and was surprised. He knows that look !. It's the same look that jaejoong had before he leaves. And yunho was sure that something will happen. Something will change.  A lot of things will change. But he hoped that those boys will be able to go through it. And he was ready to support them through this.

" appa " changmin screamed. 

" coming " yunho replied and ran to the car. 

" are you done with day dreaming jung yunho?  " the manager asked.

And yunho rolled his eyes : " yes hyung ".

" APPA I LOVE YOU  " changmin said cheerfully. 

" I won't buy you food min " yunho said immediatly. " this will be your fifth meal in less that two hours !!! "

" APPA I HATE YOU " changmin screamed. Yunho and the manager laughed at changmin changmin his feelings every time when it comes to food. " I will call umma and tell him about his mean husband who will let his son suffer " changmin pouted and dialed his umma number. 

" changmin your umma is busy right now " yunho said. 

" umma cares about his son unlike someone I know " Changmin said pissed. 

Yunho smiled : " he is busy don't bothe - - - - " And he was cutted when he heard the other line being picked. And changmin started sobbing. He can hear jaejoong's voice trying to calm his son and promising to buy him some food. 

Yunho giggled and so did the manager when they heard jaejoong cursing someone from the other line which must be yunho for making his precious child cry XD.

* * * * * 

They were in the airport and as usual and changmin still continued to complain to his mom. While yunho was giving and taking the passports. He really enjoyed changmin childish behaviour. And how he completely depends on his umma and appa now. He smiled when he saw changmin finally stopped pouting and smiling while talking. He saw him ending the call with a very beautiful smile formed on his lips. Changmin turned to him : " I still hate you " yunho smiled and nodded " but umma told me I shouldn't since you are my least favourite person in he world ". Yunho giggled " and also told me that he will cook for me ". 

Yunho smiled and nodded : " arrasso ". 

The manager giggled and walked with them to the airplane. He needs to tell them something. 

" yunho,  changmin " 

They turned to him waiting for him to continue : " the CEO Lee Soman will come to Japan too. At the same plain ". He waited for any response but the other two weren't affected. He smiled and continued : " for a business he had there ". 

Yunho and Changmin nodded and continued walking while chatting happily. The manager was frozen in his place watching them walking forward. A smile formed on his lips.

' nothing matters now. Except for their happiness :) '.

* * * * *  

They were in the airplane looking for their seats when they noticed their CEO sitting on a seat. They bowed slightly to him and then continued their way not caring about the surprised old man when he saw them in a VERY good health. And not how he expected them to be. He smirked his evil smirk and closed his eyes resting his head from all of this noise. While thinking : 

' maybe my end is soon. Just like how HE said '

* * * * * 

They reached to Japan and moved from a place to another finishing there schedule. Now they were in the car heading to their house in  Japan. It was 2 am and they were deadly tired. Changmin was sleeping on the back seat while yunho was fully awake on the front seat. Looking out of the window.

 The manager was taking a glance at him from time to time. If he only knows what is yunho's mind. Or how this guy thinks. Maybe just maybe he can at least help. But he knows he can't. Cause this stubborn man is only leaning on one person. only one. He was cutted from his thoughts when yunho talked to him : 

" hyung,  tomorrow is 18th. Did you make it a free day ? " yunho asked. 

The manager smiled : " yes you are free tomorrow that's why I made your schedule this late tonight I am sorry ".

" it's okay hyung. You did what you can. Thank you " yunho said. 

" no problem yunho " the manager said and parked the car in front of their home : " are you going to do what I think you are going to do ? ". 

Yunho smiled : " maybe ! ". He went out of the car not forgetting to take changmin with him saying his final goodbye to his hyung.

* * * * *

Yunho was wearing his leather jacket and hat. Ready to go out. He turned to changmin who was still eating some snacks while watching TV. 

" I will go out changm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter