Stop . . ?

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five enjoyed their time together. Watching a movie after another. Horror movies. Junsu was hiding his face into yoochun's chest. He only watched half of the movie. And yoochun hugged him to calm him down.

Jaejoong wasn't any better he hate those kinds of movies. He was holding yunho's arm and jumping whenever something appeared on the screen. Yunho was giggling at the cute man.

On the other hand changmin was hugging his popcorn and watching the scene. It was hard for him to accept seeing yoosu like that but well he doesn't care as long as he can see yunjae together. Yunho smiling like that and jaejoong acting naturally. Finally, he can see this unique love blossom again. He loved the relationship between his umma and appa. The two were strong enough to face the challenges and To protect their love. Changmin envy them for the special connection they had. The red line of fate that didn't cut even after all of the that they have gone through.

changmin was happy no he was joyed by the progress those two have made. But still he had a feeling. Actually a bad feeling. And when did Changmin's feeling was wrong? 

Unfortunately, Never. 

That's what scared him the most. He had this feeling from the morning. He thought that it is not serious. But he still had this feeling until now ! changmin prayed silently that nothing bad will happen. Those two. No the five of them needs a time to enjoy. They need to be truly happy. And they know this never happens if they were apart. Changmin prayed that he was wrong and this damn feeling was temporary. That it didn't mean anything. He wished that everything will be fine. 

*click* 

The door of the apartment opened and they heard someone walking. They paused the movie waiting for the person to enter the living room. None of them changed his position. They weren't afraid of anything. When they are together they are the kings. Finally they know who entered. And they all smiled widely when they saw him accept for the maknae who frowned annoyed. 

" annoyed? Why? " the man smirked.

" well no specific reason it's just YOU " changmin answered.

" good so it's not specifically me " the man said still smirking. Changmin rolled his eyes. And the man walked to them holding a bag in his hand.

Changmin got excited about the bag and sat up getting ready as he thought it was food. The man smirked. He stopped in front of yunho and jaejoong and gave the bag to yunho who took it hesitated. Yunho opened the bag and saw that it was filled with water bottles. The five pairs of eyes were staring at the man waiting for him to explain and say something. He smiled at the five who may be stupid sometimes : " yunho shi your nagging wife deosn'twant you to be dehydrated. Drink water as much as you can ".

Yoochun and junsu giggled. Changmin hi fived the man who sat next to him and took the popcorn to eat. Junsu clicked the ' play ' button wanting to complete the movie. 

Jaejoong was blushing while yunho was only staring at the water bottles. When he finally got over his shock he turned to the man who was now focusing on the TV : " thank you sunggyu shi. I will make sure to drink so much water to stop my wife's nagging " yunho smirked.   jaejoong blushed more if that was even possible and hit yunho on the arm playfully. While the others laughed.

* * * * * 

The movie ended and they were bored. 

Junsu : " what should we do? "

Yoochun eyes widened : " SLEEP ! "

Junsu looked at him coldly : " no that would be boring! We want to do  something more interesting! "

" like . . . . ? " jaejoong asked. 

And junsu shrugged. He doesn't know. Changmin and sunggyu shared a knowing as if they were thinking of the same thing. Changmin smiled this guy has helped him so many times. He was a part of the plan they put to get their umma and appa back. Even now he still helped them. Not that he is a stranger. No. for changmin sunggyu was a brother no. More than that. He doesn't know how to describe him. He just know that this man in front of him is special in his own way. 

The two smiled to each other and opened their mouths spelling out the same words : "  truth or dare ".

Junsu, Yoochun, jaejoong and yunho were shocked. But what really surprised them was the eye contact the two were sharing. 

They made a circle and the game started. The bottle stopped deciding that changmin will ask junsu. Changmin smirked  And junsu tensed. Changmin isn't easy when it comes to this game. 

" truth or dare " changmin asked.

It's not easy to choose truth or dare. When it comes to shim changmin both of them are dangerous. For example if he choose truth changmin will make him tell every single detail about his private life with yoochun and for shim changmin kisses are not important. He cares about something more interesting and I guess you all know it right :)?

 Since he can't escape from this he choosed : " dare ".

Changmin smirked : " I dare you not to have with yoochun tonight ".

" whaaaat !!! " yoochun screamed. " yah changmin you ****** "

" Okay " junsu answered calmly.

" whaaaat !!! " yoochun screamed again. " what did you say junsu? "

" I said okay ! You won't die if we didn't had for a night chunnie ! " junsu said. 

Yoochun looked at him unbelievably : " assshhh I am really dead !! ". He turned to changmin giving him a deadly glare : " thank you shim changmin ".

Changmin smiled widely : " your most welcome ".

Jaejoong, yunho, and sunggyu laughed at the desperate man. The bottle stopped and it was jaejoong turn to ask changmin : " truth or dare? ".

" truth " changmin answered. 

Jaejoong being the protective mother he was. He needed to know something. That's why he will ask : " what is Kim sunggyu for you ? ". 

Changmin stayed quiet. How can he answer this ?. Who was sunggyu for him ?!. He can feel all the eyes focused on him.

" someone that I finally accepted to share my food with. He always successes in pissing me off. Which is rare. He helped me so many times. And in so many ways. I am not good with the sweet words and you all know that. I never thanked him. And I am not going to. I just know that he is . . . . " changmin lowered his head and smiled : " he is special ". 

Yunho and jaejoong smiled. Yoochun and junsu smirked. While sunggyu was looking at changmin with wide eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter