Didn't you MISS ME ?

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Download " Hymn of missing ". And listen to it while reading  :) 

Enjoy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yunho waited for jaejoong to finish his drink. He noticed the emptiness in jaejoong teary eyes. Jaejoong gulped all the water. He putted the cup down and stared at the floor. He didn't care about the shatters or the blood. All he cares about is the person in front of him. His most precious person, his other half. Yet he won't face him. How typical of Kim jaejoong right ? 

Yunho who was studying every detail in the other. And thinking of every word the other spilled out. He know that jaejoong doesn't care about the blood and himself. But yunho did. And he was absolutely sure that if he asked the other to go to the hospital he will immediately refuse. That's why he won't ask. He will do it If jaejoong agreed or not. He will take him to the hospital. He put an arm around jaejoong's waist and noticed how thin he was !. Was he eating properly?!. A lot of questions came to yunho's mind but this wasn't the right time to ask.  He put his other arm under jaejoong's legs. Yup he was holding jaejoong bridal style.

He dared himself not to look down to that tiny kid and meet those teary eyes that always successed on missing his mind and heart. He doesn't want to look at jaejoong right now. Not because of his anger or hate. Not at all,  but because of embarrassment!  It's not his first time to hold jaejoong like that. But why was his heart racing like that !! just like the first time they met. He continued walking toward the car praying silently that jaejoong won't push him or hear his loud and fast heart beats. 

Yunho felt jaejoong leaning his head on his chest and relaxing between his arms. grabbing his shirt with his hands as if he was a little kid not wanting to let go of his umma.

Yunho smiled at least he wasn't pushed away. He tightened his hold on jaejoong. 

* * * * * 

Jaejoong was shocked. His eyes widened when he felt himself flying. He wasn't on that cold floor that was decorated with blood and shatter. He was held by those big warm hands. The hands that used to embarrass him. More than that he was being left by yunho !. Yunho was holding him. He can't believe it !. He rose his head and saw yunho's  small handsome face. He wanted yunho to look down and meet his eyes. But he was also grateful for him for not doing it. A complicated person isn't he ?. 

Jaejoong felt warm and safe. He wants to enjoy this for a longer time. He leaned his head on yunho's muscular chest. For his surprise he felt yunho's fast heart beats!. 

' I haven't felt this for a long time, a very very long time, and I miss it so damn much ' jaejoong thought. 

He grabbed Yunho’s shirt not wanting to let go. ' I hope that those fast heart beats are for me. And only me. Forever and ever this heart will be mine. Selfish ?'

' I AM :) '

* * * * * 

The car ride was quiet. Non of them talk. For them, silence was a comfortable thing. No words were need to be said. Yunho was focusing on the road while glancing every now and then at jaejoong who was looking outside. Leaning his head on the window. A few tears falling  from his eyes. 

They reached the hospital and yunho parked his car. Jaejoong didn't move. Yunho got out of the car and went for jaejoong to open the door for him.

" come on. Get out " yunho said. 

 Jaejoong nodded and got out. He stood still. And shivered it was a cold night. He looked at yunho who was also looking at him. Jaejoong lowered his head : " I don't need to see a doctor yunho " jaejoong whispered but yunho heard him.

" we won't argue about that Kim jaejoong " yunho said.

Jaejoong smiled when he heard that line. As if the yunho from the past was back. He felt relieved and happy. Of course he can't win when it comes to this yunho. His yunnie.  So he silently accepted it and walked to the entrance.  As soon as he took his third step he felt his head becoming heavy and his vision became foggy. He lost his balance and fall.  Closing his eyes waiting to meet the cold floor. Instead he felt warm. He opened his eyes and saw Yunho’s face so close to his. With all the concern and worry filling his eyes. Checking every inch of jaejoong's face.

" are you alright? " yunho asked worried.

Jaejoong blushes at the closeness between him and yunho. When yunho spoke he felt his breath on his face. And he really wanted to kiss him but he must know his limits. again he was cached by yunho's beautiful hands. This reminded him of the time when they were filming ' dangerous love ' the drama that made them confess. And even this situation was the same. He can see his face reflection in yunho's eyes. As ridiculous as it may sound.  Those crazy love feelings were back again. Making him shiver and this time from excitement. Jaejoong gathered his thoughts and stood up : " yeah I am fine ".

" liar " Yunho said. And grabbed jaejoong hand. " your head hurts. And it's heavy. Your hand is cold. And don't ever think about lying again ".

Jaejoong lowered his head and followed yunho inside the hospital. He loved how the cold yunho transfered to this gentle yunho. He absolutely can't win over his yunnie. Never and ever.  They walked to the doctor room and entered. 

" what happened? " the doctor asked panicked when he saw his two precious patients in front of him. 

" please check on him. He hit a mirror and hurt himself " yunho said. 

" I am fine " jaejoong said calmly. 

" liar " Yunho said. He turned to jaejoong : " don't you dare make him stop. A full check.  And don't say ' I am fine '. Just let him do his job. " 

Jaejoong nodded. Not daring to look at Yunho’s eyes. 

" I am leaving him to you doctor Nam  " yunho said and left the room.

The room fell to a deadly silence. Jaejoong didn't dare to rise his eyes and meet the doctor questioning glare. All he wants was to feel yunho's warmth again.

" how have you been jaejoong shi ? " asked the doctor. 

" fine . . . . I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter