Forced kiss

A Mistake [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed and things were getting better and better. Everything was going smoothly. The relationship between the five was developing. Yoosumin were still having their silly fights. Of course yoochun wasn't involved in it. He just stannds in his place enjoying the mini entertaining show . Trying so hard to hold back his laughter not wanting to be scold by his parents. Yoochun was like a third wheel. He  Just happened to be in the middle of the two whenever they wanted to start their fight. So how lucky he was ?

Oh ,  very lucky ;) ! * in my point of view XD*

Yunho and jaejoong relationship was also developing slowly. It's not like that they are talking together all the time and touchy as they used to be. Neither they were ignoring each other. 

"Simply"

That was how they treated each other. They know that everything is simple. That's why they took it simply. Love isn't only : 

Kiss, , arguments, phone calls, or ' I love you '.

 love simply means CARE. 

Caring about each other

The presence of your other half is enough to make you smile

Secret glances

 shy eye contacts. An eye contact was enough to know what the other was thinking. 

short conversations That were only to discuss few things. How was your day? . You look tired?. And did you eat properly?. 

and a very heart warming ' welcome home '. 

 That's how yunjae's relationship. Slowly developing yet expressed everything. But the question here is : " was that enough ? ".

* * * * * 

It was another filming day. Yunho got out of his room and entered the kitchen expecting to see jaejoong. But unfortunately he didn't find him. He walked in the whole apartment searching for the other but he couldn't find him. He ended up standing in the middle of the living room arguing himself if he should ask about him or not. A voice came to him stopping the cold war between his mind and heart : " jaejoong is busy filming his new drama ' triangle '. " the director said smiling to yunho. 

Yunho smiled back and nodded thankful for the director. 

He walked to the coach where changmin and junsu were again arguing. He didn't care anymore. He got tired of those two. sighing to himself he sat beside them : 

" sunggyu lover " junsu said teasingly. 

" I am not " changmin said angrily. 

" you are " junsu said. 

" oh really !! And what's the proof?" Changmin asked.

" well, you share your food with him ! DAH! !!" Junsu stated as if it was the most obvious thing!. 

" so what if I gave him some of my food SOMETIMES. that's normal!  ". Changmin said back. 

Yunho gasped : " well this isn't a NORMAL thing at all when it comes to our food monster !! ". 

Junsu turned to yunho and high five him. The two laughed together at changmin pissed face. 

Changmin glared at the two but his pissed expression soon disappeared when a familiar arms hugged him from the back.

"Stop teasing my changmin " sunggyu said. 

" who the hell said that I  am YOUR changmin?! " changmin screamed and removed sunggyu hands.

" I am the only one who is allowed to " sunggyu. 

" what do you mean! Huh ! You can't and I won---- AAHHH  ". Changmin gasped. He couldn't complete his sentence cause sunggyu shocked him by his action !

' oh really !  Watch me ' sunggyu thought. He got closer and bite Changmin's neck. Hearing the other response he smirked and walked away. 

Changmin covered his mouth and blushed shy of the moen that he released. He was frozen trying to understand what just happened. Not noticing the two people who were sitting beside him smirking.

The filming started. And they were all gathered in the living room. 

"  today we will be filming with new guests. You all know the new drama ' triangle ' that jaejoong is acting on right ? ". They all nodded.  " Okay, so today we will have triangle cast as our guests. All we have to do is to wait for jaejoong shi to come ". The director said.

As soon as he finished his sentence the front door opened and a group of people walked in. Which obviously were the cast. And jaejoong was the last one to enter. The director told them to stand together. Making a group. He signaled to jaejoong to stand beside yunho. The other ran to his place. As clumsy as he is he tripped by his own feet. Letting out a gasp he tried to catch on anything. He felt strong warm arms pulling him from the waist. He opened his eyes and saw that yunho pulled him from his waist to prevent him from falling. Now they were in a very awkward position. Yunho's arms were on his waist. He was holding yunho's shirt tightly and their chests touching. Both were distracted by the other's beautiful eyes looking directly to his soul.

" ahum ". Someone cleared his throat. 

Jaejoong got away from yunho to stand beside him. He lowered his head trying to hide his blushing face. And took deep breaths to calm down his fastening heart. Yunho noticed the cute action and smiled to himself. Most of the staff smiled too. But their was a pair of eyes that was watching the two with a growing jealousy. 

The filming started. They started by introducing the cast of the drama. Until they reached someone : " hello everyone, I am Hong Seok Cheon. ". 

" you are not on the list of the cast !" Someone of the staff said.

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter