How They Found Out

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

How they found out of the pregnancy flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Yunho's POV

As I was getting ready for work, gathering my suitcase and slipping on my jacket, I walked out into the living room and immediately halted in my steps as soon as I saw the sight before me. I raised a brow and quietly watched Sunhee from my standing position, enjoying what I was seeing far too much.

 

A short chuckle escaped my lips as they formed into a smirk. “What are you doing?” I asked Sunhee as she was standing tall, her legs apart at shoulder length and her arms spread out to her side. She then bent forward, still keeping her arms and legs in the same position and only moving her torso forward.
“Working out.” She answered, eyes glued to the television that played a work out program.
“Really?” I stated rather than asked, taking a few steps forward to get closer to my wife. “Because it looks like you're giving me another free show.”

 

Sunhee was a, I guess you could say, free spirited girl. She didn't like abiding by rules and preferred doing things her own way. And one thing she was adamant about was her attire. When I say she's free spirited I meant it in all ways possible. Sunhee liked to be free and lose, those adjectives falling into her clothing choices. Her clothes could be form fitting but most were short, loose, and flowy. Her workout attire was no different. Just like what she was wearing now; baggy short shorts and a sleeveless top that belonged to me.

 

My wife was always in her natural state when she was around the house. She would, at times, even walk around the house . A spectacular sight I tell ya. She wasn't embarrassed or mindful of the way she acted or what she exposed around me at the house. Which is what I was talking about when I said getting free shows. A free show starring my wife.

 

“Hm, whatever. I bet you like the view.” She playfully retorted, continuing on with her pleasing stretches.

“I do.” I admitted without shame. I went to sit down on the couch and leaned back against the cushions, making myself comfortable. “You should do this routine more often.” I said, watching Sunhee closely as she did some move where she lifted her legs back, causing her the ends of her shorts to hick up and displaying the birthmark on the edge of her bum.

My wife scoffed.” Don't count on it.” She bent down, reaching her thin fingers down to touch her toes, revealing ever more of her for me to see.

 

“Aren't gonna go to work?” Sunhee asked, her head almost touching her knees now.

“I'm already late so might as well sit back and enjoy the scenery.” I coolly replied with a shrug, mind focused on something much more enjoyable then work.

“Oh my!” Sunhee mockingly gasped, halting her actions and turning around in a whirl. “The world must be ending if you aren't in a rush to get to work.” I smiled at her dramatic reaction. “Seriously, the Jung Yunho purposely being late. Unfathomable.” She ended her act with a gasp.

 

“While I'm still here, wanna do that move again?” I ignored her words and suggested. “What is it called? Downward cat? Dog?” Sunhee giggled and pulled the tank top she was wearing down, showing quite the impression sight of the swell of her s. “Since when did you turn into a ?”

I simply smirked, continuing to eye my wife. “It must be a honeymoon phase thing.” It's only been three months since we got married and I've honestly never been happier. I found myself to be much more carefree and lighthearted, smiling much more then I did before and playing along with Sunhee's acts.
 

 

 

“Are you done already?” I nearly whined in disappointment when Sunhee rolled up her yoga mat and placed it away.

“Yes. Now off to work you go.” She skipped over to me and ordered. “Someone needs to bring home the bacon and it ain't gonna be me!”

“I can't believe I need your encouragement to leave now.” I grumbled and allowed for the weird girl to pull me off the couch and to the front door. “The world really must be ending.” Sunhee took in my appearance, eying me up and down before reaching forward to fix my tie and hair. “Will you come by for lunch later?” I questioned, watching as she picked off a lose thread from my jacket.

“Sure.” She answered. “Do you want me to pick something up or should we just go somewhere together?”
“We'll go somewhere.” I pecked her forehead. “I need to go now. I actually have a meeting in 20.”

She nodded und

Please log in to read the full chapter