Falling in Love

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

“Jiyul.” I spoke gently to my baby girl even though she was asleep. “Welcome to the world, baby.” I rocked her softly in my arms as I held her near the vast windows of Sunhee's hospital room, looking out at the private garden made for the patients. “Aren't you happy to be here? Mommy and daddy's been waiting for months to see you.” Of course I didn't get a response from my newborn daughter but I didn't care because I was far too proud and elated with her delivery.

 

I wasn't always fond of children. I didn't hate them but they were far too whiny and sensitive for a short-tempered man like me. Sure, I thought they were cute but once they started crying or begging for things, it was usually then that I would back away from their presence. It wasn't until I proposed to Sunhee did I start to seriously think about having children of my own. I no longer thought kids were disgusting, little, nose pickers but these cute, innocent creatures that knew nothing about the world. And then I was almost desperate to have a child of my own. I wasn't getting any younger and I knew Sunhee gets lonely at home; she needed more company then just Bambi's. So the only solution I could come up with was to have a little baby of our own.

 

“Jiyul-ah.” I called my daughter again just because I loved the sound of her name. “I knew you're just a baby but I need you to keep mommy company when daddy's away.” I cooed to my daughter as I continued to rock her in my arms. “She's a clumsy girl so taking care of the house it up to you.” I knew my request was ridiculous because Jiyul wasn't even a day old. I poked her plush cheeks, her small button nose, and then played with her mini fingers.

 

She's so pretty. The most beautiful baby girl in the world. I sighed in was awe. Jiyul was so preciously small that I was afraid the smallest of pressure would hurt her. I didn't want to put her in the stupid crib the hospital provided even though with the money I paid, it was probably like sleeping in a bed of silk. Regardless, the safest place was somewhere I could control and that was her being in my arms.

 

“Jiyul-ah~” I softly called my daughter's name for what seemed like the hundredth time. “You're beautiful.” I carefully rubbed my nose against her velvety soft cheek and practically swooned when she released a small yawn. “You're

Please log in to read the full chapter