Stomachache

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“How many burgers have you eaten already?” Yunho asked in wonder as he sat across me at the kitchen island.
“Five.” I answered with a full mouth, my words muffled. “Do you want some?”
Yunho shook his head and lightly grimaced, “Those burgers are unhealthy.”

After he had stormed off earlier, Yunho had finally came back up to our unit about 20 minutes later, walking in on me and my eating fest.


I groaned and rolled my eyes at his answers. “Are you really gonna be a prude now?” I questioned and took another large bite from my burger. “Cause if you are, you're totally harshing my mellow.”
“That made no sense, Sunhee.” Yunho sharply retorted. “And I don't mean burgers are unhealthy but fast food burgers are. If you wanted burgers you should have told me.”
“I did tell you!” I was quick to combat.
“When?”
“Before I left.”
“You told me you were hungry not that you wanted burgers.” My husband kept on arguing with me.
I waved him off, “Same thing.”

 

Yunho sighed and pushed a napkin towards me. “Wait for me to go with you next time.” He ordered. “Who knows what trouble you'll get into alone.”

“You were the one who ignored me!” I childishly defended.

“Because I was asleep!”

“Well I needed to eat!”

The two of us had a stare down, Yunho glaring at me with his sharp eyes while I smiled, showcasing my teeth. After a minute, my husband gave up, sighing in defeat. “I swear you'll be the death of me one day.”



“Do we have any ice cream?” I asked Yunho once I finished my fifth burger. I wiped my fingers cleaned and pushed the remaining food aside. “I want dessert.”
“I don't think we have any at the moment but I can go downstairs and get you some.” Yunho kindly offered.

“You'll actually go?” I asked in mock amazement.
“Don't make it sound like I'm a bad husband, ahjumma.” He grumbled. “I've catered to your

Please log in to read the full chapter