Nap

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Ahjussi!” I hollered for my husbands as I skipped, very slowly as I needed to be careful with my stomach, into the living room. I found the said man sitting on the long couch, enjoying a cup of tea while reading the newspaper. “Ahjussi.” I called again, bringing his attention away from his reading. Yunho pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and set the newspaper down before answering. “Hm?”

“Can you get me more gummy vitamins?” I asked and shook an empty packet in front of the man's face. “These folic acid pills are disgusting and I want vitamins instead.”

 

Taking vitamins I swear is one of the many joys of pregnancy. Note the sarcasm. A highlight I see in being pregnant is you get to eat whatever you want, regardless of how odd, but that didn't exactly occur with me because I have a control freak, health conscious husband. Sure he let me eat whatever I wanted in the beginning but starting just last month, once I hit five months, that husband of mine decided to replace all my junk food with vitamins and what not. What a prude.

 

“Have you been taking them regularly?” Yunho questioned, grabbing the empty sachet and then pulling me in the seat beside him. “You know how important nutrition is to you now.” He went on to lecture. I rolled my eyes with a sigh, “I knooow.” I rested my head on his broad shoulders and stared out the window that lead to the perfectly manicured yard. “But isn't there something that tastes better?”

“Being healthy can't always mean tasty.” He calmly chided, now calling for Bambi who had came out to join us form her cat house. “You want our daughter to be healthy, don't you?” Ah, the daughter card. The sly excuse the old man uses so I would actually eat all the pig food he gives me.

“How lame.” I grumbled with a scoff.

 

I lifted my legs onto the couch and stretched them to my side, getting comfortable and sleepy as I leaned against Yunho. Bambi meows softly to grab my attention and I immediately cuddled her into my arms. I hummed a soft tune while rubbing her soft fur, staring off at the gray skies, and enjoying my husband's presence.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked Yunho as he was now typing like a mad man on his laptop.

“Working.” Was his reply which caused for a distasteful frown to blo

Please log in to read the full chapter