Freaking Out

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Ahjussi.” I softly called my husband who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I got no response, only the soft snore as Yunho deeply slept.

“Ahjussi.” I bothered him once more.

 

It's was around midday, on a weekend where my husband wasn't working. Yunho was currently taking a mid afternoon nap on our large bed and I'm usually all in for naps, especially if Yunho was there but not today. As of right now, I was having some intense cravings; cravings for nice, gooey, cheesy burgers.

 

And most times, I would have been gone by now to get food but Yunho hated, he absolutely despised, waking up to see me missing. It was cute but rather annoying how butthurt he'd get if I left him to wake up by himself. I didn't need to be right beside him when he woke up, but he insisted I was in the vicinity. So you could see the problem here. It was either leave to get food then deal with an angry husband or don't and starve. Real life problems, I tell ya.

 

“Old man.” I poked at his cheeks, cuddling beside him while trying to get the older man to wake up. “Ahjussi~~~” I sang, running a hand through his hair in hopes it'll wake him.

Still not getting the response I wanted and needed, I ran a finger down his forehead, moving towards his nose, then finally ending with a poke on his lips.
“Stop it, Sunhee.” His deep voice finally grumbled, grabbing my wandering hand and pulling it in his chest. “I'm trying to sleep.”
“I'm hungry.” I told, groping his moobs which caused for him to groan. Yunho pushed my hand away from him and turned away, rolling to the other side of the bed. “Go eat then.”


I pursed my lips at his reactions, annoyed at how he was just ignoring me. The least he could do was offer to get me something. “Meanie.” I grumbled in a huff, lifting the blankets off me and leaving the room.
 

Yunho's POV
I jolted awake when I heard the front door slam. I turned back to look behind me and noticed that my wife was actually gone. “Sunhee!” I yelled for her, hoping that if she was somewhere in the condo, she would come back into the bedroom. “She really left.” I mumbled to myself.

 

I laid there in bed, counting down the minute

Please log in to read the full chapter