Hide n' Seek

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV
“Sunhee!” I flinched in my position when I heard Yunho's yell, hoping that he wouldn't find me. “Where are you?! Mom's here!” Ugh, why? Why did his mother have to come? Why couldn't she just ignore me like usual? “Sunhee!” He called again.


I pressed myself deeper into the corners of the closet and prayed that my husband wouldn't find me. It was extremely immature, what I was doing right now. I mean, what average 27 year old hides from their mother-in-law in the closet? But then I remembered that I'm not your average girl and hiding from an evil-in-law is perfectly reasonable in my case.
 


“Sunhee!” Yunho called for his wife for the umpteenth time but he still couldn't find her. It was this instant where he almost regretted buying his wife such a large house. With so much space and multiple rooms to hide in, she could disappear for hours when she wanted to and it worried him. “Sunhee!” He kept calling for her but she was no where to be found. How hard is it to find a pregnant girl? He thought. It's not like a five month, pregnant woman could get very far by herself. “Where the hell is she?...” Yunho muttered and scratched the scruff that was growing on his chin. What if she hurt herself? He wondered. But he shook away those thoughts and continued on his search, returning to the couple's bedroom to see if his wife was there. No, I can't be thinking like that. Especially with the chances of how likely that outcome is.


But he couldn't shake away his worry. With such a large house to get used to and so many rooms, it was simple for someone to get lost...or get hurt....

“Sunhee-” *hiccup* Yunho paused when he heard a distant hiccup and strained his ear to hear more. “Sunhee, is that you?!”



I cussed under my breath and the impeccable timing for the hiccups to surface and tried my hardest to hold my breath to stop the curse. *hiccup*
“.” I cursed because I knew Yunho had now found out of my hiding spot and I could no longer hide away from my mother-in-law, who was probably pissed now because I was keeping her waiting. But whatever, I didn't want her here anyway.

One second, then two, the sliding door that led into the vast walk-in closet slid open and revealed none other then Jung Yunho, who

Please log in to read the full chapter