Happy

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Eat slowly, Sunhee. You're gonna choke.” Yunho chided from beside me, spreading some watermelon jam over a toasted bagel before handing it over to me.

 

Once I had actually got up with Yunho persistence, the two of us ordered a fulfilling breakfast, consisting of an assortment of fruits, bagels, and eggs. And because I was hungry, blame the baby, and I had impeccable table manners, who needs to be proper in front of their husband's, Yunho worried himself over the rate I was inhaling my food.

 

“Why are you in such a hurry?” My husband asked, pushing a glass of milk forward for me. I frowned at his question, pausing mid bite to pout at my husband. “Did you forget?”
Yunho lifted a curious brow, hav

ing no knowledge to what I was speaking of. “About?” My pout thicken. He didn't remember today. “We have a doctor's appointment today, remember? To check on the baby's health?” I informed, setting the bagel I was eating down.
“Crap.” He bit his lip and groaned. “I forgot.”
“Does it mean you're not going with me?”


Yunho sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “I'll call my secretary to move things around. What time is the appointment?”
“10.”
“I'll go with you.” He announced firmly. I shook my head. “Don't you have something important today?

 

We may be married and we may have dated for years and even with our fantastic relationship, that didn't mean we didn't have our issues. We always bickered, that was normal, but our biggest problem in the relationship was work. I wasn't working anymore, because Yunho insisted, but back when the both of us were employed, we barely saw each other. Though we loved together and slept side by side every night, we only got to spend maybe a handful of hours a day together, not including sleep.

My husband shook his head and comfortingly patted my head. “No.” He nodded towards my plate of food. “Finish your breakfast.” It was obvious. Yunho was lying. When the hell was a CEO not busy?

“Ahjussi, are you sure you can go?” I worriedly question while holding onto his arm. Yunho skipped work far too many times to spend with me and as much as I wanted him to come to the doctor's appointment, he had to work. “If you're busy, I can go alone.” I assured my conflicted husband.
 

Yunho once again patted my head, a habit of his he did to comfort me. “What kind of husband would I be if I weren't there with you?”
“But you're busy today.” I said. “I can tell.”
“It's fine.”
“Ahjussi. I'll go alone this time.” I continued to reassure him as we calmly argued over the small matter. “You can do what you need.”
“But-”
I stopped him from saying anymore by shoving a strawberry into his mouth, his favorite fruit. “This isn't the only doctor's appointment we'll have. And it isn't anything important today. Just a check up.” I mushed his cheeks together. “Go to work.”
“Sunhee-”
“Go.” I interrupted. “I'll be fine.” I kept pushing.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter