Honeymoon

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

HONEYMOON FLASHBACK 

 

Yunho's POV

 “Ahjussi, you're supposed to eat the ice cream, not stare at it.” Sunhee spoke from my side teasingly, playfully bumping her hips into mine. I gave Sunhee, my now wife, a side glance and shrugged, “You know I'm not a fan of sweets.”

 

We were standing out in the balcony of our hotel room (honeymoon sweet, thank you) enjoying the beautiful scenery that Venice had to offer from our sky high room. To accompany the magnificent sight, we each ordered gelato from the shop downstairs, eating the cool treat in the comfort of our own room.

 

Sunhee giggled, her light and airy laughter always creating a calming effect to my nerves. “Why did you even buy a cone then?” She practically devoured her gelato, taking bites instead of from her triple scoops cone. I watched her, smiling as she continued to eat her treat without pause then smack her lips in satisfaction. I can't believe this girl is my wife.

 

After a small, private wedding held at one of the best churches anyone can offer, an exchange of vows and kisses, Sunhee and I were officially married. We had spent maybe a few hours at the reception before sweeping off to a hotel for the night. I'll spare the details of what we did but the next morning we caught a flight and flew straight to Venice, skipping the party my parents had planned for us before our actual honeymoon date. We weren't interested in their socialite acquaintances.

 

I adverted my gaze when Sunhee caught me staring and shrugged, simply staring down at the sweet treat that was melting away, “I guess I wanted to accompany your sweet fest.”

“Well it's gonna melt if you don't eat it now.” She reached a slender hand out to cup mine and pushed the ice cream closer to my lips. “Eat.” I blankly stared down at the frozen delight. Another soft giggle bubbled from Sunhee's throat as she shook

Please log in to read the full chapter