Rich People

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

I stood there next to my younger brother in my daughter's nursery with my arms crossed, and a taunting grin on my lips. “Just do it, Sehun. It's not a big deal.” I teased, watching as Sehun stood there in front of the changing table rigidly, his arms hanging lifelessly by his sides.

My younger brother shook his head and a shuttering breath escaped his lips. “It's disgusting.” I rolled my eyes at him being over dramatic and nudged the younger boy. “It's changing your niece's diaper. Just do it.”

 

Sehun was the one that offered to help with changing Jiyul in the first place so I didn't understand why he was freezing up now. He practically jumped up and volunteered to help when I had said I needed to change her. What a loser that boy is.

 

“No.” He rejected with a shake of his head. “I can't change her diaper.”

“Why not?” It wasn't even difficult to change a diaper. Even for a newbie. My stupid brother still made no movements, only staring down at Jiyul as the child watched the spinning fan above her. “Sehun.” I sighed and pushed my tongue against my cheek in mild annoyance. “You're being a baby. Changing a diaper isn't difficult. Besides, she won't even smell until she starts eating sOlof food.” He was probably nervous because it was a poopy diaper. Still though...no need to treat this simple act as if he were dissecting a frog. “Now change the diaper.” I ordered with force.

“How?” Sehun helplessly exclaimed, his hands moving up to touch his niece but dropping back down to his side seconds later.

“Take off her diaper and then use the baby wipes to clean her.” I said, not even bothering to coach through the process because it was just the funniest thing ever to see my 'cool' younger brother so nervous.

 

The boy did as told but not quietly. As he was taking off the dirty diaper from his lovable niece, Sehun grimaced and whined as soon as he saw the baby waste. “Ew, ew, ew, ew.” He chanted in disgust, wanting to move in a hurry to get this whole thing over with yet afraid that any rushed movement would harm the small baby. She's so lucky she's my only niece. He thought to himself. 

I laughed in delight at the sight of Sehun and handed him the baby wipes once he finished removing the diaper, making sure he wiped my daughter clean. “Be gentle.” I ordered when I felt that my brother was being too rough. “Use baby powder too.”
“Tsk, you're so demanding now, noona.” Sehun grumbled with narrowed eyes but still doing as told.

 

“What are you two up to?” Both Sehun and I turned around to face our new guest, finding Yunho standing at the doorway watching the two of us.
“I'm trying to teach Sehun how to change a diaper.” I explained to my husband with a chuckle. “But he's being a total loser about it.”
“Hey! I managed to do it.” My younger brother tried to defend himself.
“You haven't even put a new diaper on for her yet.” I pointed out with a mocking smile. “You survived cleaning her up but lets see how you'll do with dressing her up.”
“That'll be easy.” He declared, more to himself then anybody. “There's no poop involved.”
 

 


Seeing that Sehun was actually fairing well with dressing Jiyul up, I left his side and instead went to stand next Yunho, asking him, “What are my grandparents doing?” Once our little conversation in the living room was over Yunho and I thought it was best that we show our guests the bedrooms now so they could relax and settle in before dinner started. And that was how things came down to this, with Sehun changing a diaper.


“They're unpacking and settling i

Please log in to read the full chapter