Gender Revealed

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

“Are you ready yet?” I impatiently asked Sunhee as I leaned against the frame of the closet doors, watching her get dressed. “We're gonna be late.”
“Hold on.” My wife distractedly answered, far too preoccupied with changing her shirts. I didn't even understand why she had to change into five different shirts in the first place. We were just going to a doctor's appointment.

 

Part of the reason why I was so impatient with Sunhee and her extra time/slow pace of getting ready was because we were finally going to possibly get some news on the gender of the baby. It wasn't a definite answer, as the doctor had informed us, but we've hit the mark (Sunhee's now four and a half months pregnant) where we could possibly tell the gender of the baby. I didn't care of the gender, though I was leaning more on a girl, but knowing the gender would definitely be easier for setting up a nursery room and for a baby shower.


“You said that 10 minutes ago.” I pointed out with a tired sigh. “Hurry up.” Sunhee tsked in annoyance and sent me a glare, “Just hold on.” She continued rummaging through the hanged clothes, trying to find something to wear.

 

A highlight for me when my wife got further along her pregnancy was that she finally began to show. During her first trimester, unless she had her shirt off, no soul could have tell if she was carrying a baby. It was tortuously annoying and frustrating to deal with all the guys hitting on Sunhee whenever we went out. Now that she showed signs that she was taken, it was a relief. I can actually relax when we go out.


“Sunhee.” I disapprovingly called her when I noticed her grabbing a low cut shirt. “We're going to a doctors appointment. Why are you dressing up?” I admit, I could be unreasonably jealous. I usually allowed and felt comfortable enough for Sunhee to do as she pleased but I didn't tolerate boys blatantly flirting with her before me. Her efforts on her appearance to our doctor's appointment was unsettling because well, the doctor was my age and I guess you could say 'good-looking' as well; though I was better. To make matters worse, he was single and through all the check-ups I came with Sunhee where she met this man, he was always too friendly for my comfort. I should just buy the damn clinic and fire the hoser.


My wife stopped her actions and turned around to face me with a mischievous smile. “Should I go then?” She challenged, wiggling her brows playfully. “Because it would be easier for the ultrasound process.” There was no hiding that fury that pooled the pits of my stomach and the scowl on my features. “Like hell I'd let that happen.” I snatched a simple t-shirt from

Please log in to read the full chapter