Just Another Day

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Stop being so protective of me!” I screamed while storming away, slowly, from mine and Yunho's bedroom and towards the stairs.
“I will when you stop being clumsy!” Yunho quickly retorted, hot on my trail.

 

I don't exactly remembered what happened this morning but Yunho and I had woken up and I guess saw different sides to things. I remember it being along the lines of me wanting to go out but Yunho not letting me and an onslaught of other things happened afterward. Which leads to why I was running away from an overbearing, complaining husband.

 

“Sunhee-” He tried to grabbed for me but I evaded his steps. I skipped down the stairs two at the time that my husband hyperventilating from fright. “You're soooo annoying!” I complained and pushed his hands that were reaching for me away. Curse him and his unpregnant body. Catching me is easy since I'm carrying another person. He's just on his own. Jerk.


“Do you know why I'm protective?” Yunho finally caught up to me. Such an accomplishment. And held me still by the elbows. “Because you're bossy and controlling.” I pointed out with a huff. “You always want things your way.”
“No.” Yunho argued with an unamused frown. “Because you're clumsy. You trip over your own damn feet.” He continued to say. “I need to watch you carefully since you're carrying my child.”
“Just because I'm clumsy doesn't mean I can't take care of myself, ahjussi.” I tried to defend myself. “I do fine when I'm alone here. You don't have to watch me like a hawk.”

 

When he said last week he would get a four day weekend, I was absolutely happy because it meant spending time with my husband that I barely saw. We didn't do anything special, we simply stuck to each others side and spent some much needed quality time in our new home. The only downside to everything was now I had my dictator husband beside me 24 hours a day for the next four days. On one side I was happy because Yunho was here to take care of me but he was always here to be on my freaking every second of the day for every single thing I do. I didn't even know how to handle the contradicting feelings I had about this.
 

“Yes I do.” The old man lead me into the kitchen and then sat me down on a stool. “You're carrying my child. The 21st generations of Jungs.” He left my side for a minute, going to grab a pouch of some herb drink for me. And as soon as I saw the little packet showing itself from the cool fridge, I grimaced at the reminder of the bitter taste it held. “It'll be the heiress of our company.”
I rolled my eyes again, an action I'm sure I've done over a million times whenever I heard Yunho say something utterly ridiculous. “Like I haven't heard that five million times.”

“Drink.”

Please log in to read the full chapter