Perfect Man

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Jiyul-ah.” Yunho called out his daughter's name is sugary voice. “Can you say daddy?” He cooed to the six month old baby he was holding in his arms. “Say daddy, baby. Say dad-dy.”

 

Time passed by much quicker then we had ever thought for our family. Between taking care of our daughter and struggle to spend time with each other with Yunho's work schedule, in the blink of an eye, six months came and went like that. We felt like she was just born yesterday. Now she was giggling and smiling, grasping onto anything that caught her attention, sitting up by herself and she even knew how to scoot forward on her stomach.

 

It was adorable to see her animated reactions to everything and the most important part was how adorably chunky she was. She was born 9lbs and she was now nearing 20. She had round, rosy cheeks, and chubby, nubby fingers. In short, she was endearingly plump.

 

And of course, the old man couldn't resist her childish charms (which she gets from me) so he was always fawning over her anytime he was home. If he wasn't at work, he was with Jiyul and when he was at work, he was thinking about Jiyul. He was a fool of a father. A fool for his daughter.


“What are you doing?” I asked my husband as I heard him speaking to our daughter, pausing my menial task of folding baby clothes, and turned to stare at Yunho instead.
“I'm trying to teach our daughter to speak.” He replied, his eyes staying glued to the smiling baby that had grasped onto his forefinger into her chubby hands. “Say daddy, Jiyul. Come on.” He crooned while rubbing her little head.
I chuckled at his ridiculous dedication. “She's only six months, ahjussi.” I quickly put away the folded clothes and walked forward to stand beside my husband. “She's just starting to giggle and smile.”
 

“And my baby has a very pretty smile. Don't you, bunny?” Yunho cooed like a loved sick teenager and kissed Jiyul's nose. I scoffed in disbelief and laughed at stark difference between daddy Yunho and CEO Yunho.

 

Daddy Yunho, as I've said, is a total fool. He sings, dances, and made silly animal noises to entertain his daughter and only fed her homemade, organic baby food. He was overprotective yet completely whipped at the same time. CEO Yunho on the other hand, well everyone knew what he was like. Cold, ruthless, and merciless. People saw him as an insane, power hungry, business man with no heart.


“God she's gonna be such a daddy's girl.” I mumbled to myself as I watched Yunho continue to shower our daughter with endless love.
“That isn't a bad thing.” Yunho commented.
“Knowing you it will be.” I argued and rolled my eyes. “You'll spoil her rotten then buy her a jet.”
“Because she deserves it.” He retorted in a heartbeat.
“Blech.” I made a face in distaste and cringed. “You're disgusting.”

Rolling my sleeves up then retying my hair, I held out my hands and gestured for Yunho to hand Jiyul over to me. “Give

Please log in to read the full chapter