Rich Man

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

“Just breathe in and out Sunhee.” I instructed my wife as she was heaving her guts out over the toilet. “It'll be over soon.”

 

While we were enjoying our breakfast earlier, which simply consisted of fried eggs and bacon, Sunhee took a bite, halting her actions just milliseconds after as a look passed through her eyes. Seconds later, she dropped the spoon, a hand flying to cover before she jetted off to the nearest bathroom. And I'm sure everyone understands what happened after that.

 

“Ugh, I hate throwing up.” Sunhee pitifully groaned as she caught her breath, leaning against the sink counter as I rubbed her back soothingly. She wiped the corners of in disgust before sniffling. “Morning sickness is a sin.”

“It'll go away soon.” I repeated, handing her a bottle of water that I had brought in with me as soon as she ran into the bathroom. Props to me for being a good husband.

 

This wasn't the first time I had to deal with Sunhee's morning sickness and after the first week, I had learned a few things to help Sunhee go through with the experience. “The sickness stage should be gone in a month or so. I think after you enter the second trimester.” I thoughtfully mumbled to myself.

 

Sunhee grinned and took a swig of the water to cleanse , “It's weird how much you know about pregnancy.” I shrugged with a proud smirk. “Well someone needs to learn about it.” I eyed my wife carefully, inspecting her facial features and seeing that her breath was still labored from throwing up minutes before.

“Are you feeling better?” I asked, fixing her tank top strap as it fell off her shoulders.

She nodded, her pale and gaunt complexion now gaining back its usual flush. The corner of Sunhee's lips curved upwards into a playful smile, “I bet you think I'm y now that you've seen me throw up so many times, huh?” I could only chuckle at shake my head at her question, “Sure.”

 

I left Sunhee to cleaned up and get ready for the morning, myself venturing into the kitchen to tidy up the mess. I placed the remaining breakfast into the fridge just in case Sunhee wanted to eat later and threw away any little scraps. I wiped down the tables and counters until they were sparkling, then got a glass of orange juice for my wife to drink when she comes out.

 

Moments later, the said girl came prancing out to the living, now looking like a shiny new penny as she was cleaned up and dressed prettily in a sun dress. She bounded over to me with a child like smile and excitement swimming in her irises.

 

“Ahjussi!” Sunhee chirped airily.
“Hm?” I hummed in reply, handing her the cup of juice as she practically shoved a parenting magazine in my face.
“Do you want a boy or a girl first?” She asked, taking a drink of the orange juice then grimacing at the tartness. “Blech!”
I laughed at her reaction and took the magazine out of her hands, looking at the photos of nurseries she was showing me. “I can't say. I'm honestly happy with a boy or a girl first.”

At the aspect of a daughter, Sunhee giggled, her eyes shining brig

Please log in to read the full chapter