Crisis

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

I had finished getting ready, gathering all the things I needed for the day, and the only thing I had left to was kiss Sunhee goodbye but the hyperactive girl had disappeared from my sight while I was putting on my jacket. I heard a ruckus, specifically coming from the direction of our bedroom, and followed the sound. I opened the door to our bedroom and nearly burst at the sight before me.

 

“What the hell happened here?” I whispered out into the vast room, still not seeing my wife but instead I was met with the sight of clothes flying every where, adding to the mess of clothing that already littered the usually pristine room.

 

I walked a little further into the room, taking small steps until I was standing at the opening of the walk-in closet, finally seeing my wife ransack her half of the closet in a frenzy. I watched silently for a moment, seeing her grab one article of clothing, slipped it on her form, only to yank if off seconds later and tossing it aside.

 

“Sunhee, what in the world are you doing?” I asked, crouching down onto the floor carefully, being cautious as not the upset the seemingly already sensitive girl before me. Sunhee latched onto another one of her shirts, not bothering to try it on before chucking the damn thing away. She huffed and panted before turning to face me, her face red from anger? Maybe exhaustion? “None of my clothes fit.” My wife whimpered, her expression a cross between despair and annoyance. My lips parted in confusion, “What?” I couldn't help, I didn't understand. Was this that a big deal?

 

“None of my clothes fit!” Sunhee screeched and tossed a tank top aside. “I'm a size 3, ahjussi and none of my close fit! I can only wear the sweats and even they're getting a little tight!” My puzzlement finally cleared as I understood what the problem was. I gently grasped the distressed girl into my arms and soothingly ran a hand through her hair. “Hey, that's normal. Don't get mad about it.” I tried my best to pacify the girl but everyone knew I wasn't good with words nor was I much of a comfort.

 

“How can you even say that to me?!” Sunhee tore herself away from my embrace and gave me a coldest glare I had ever received from her. I wasn't hurt by it, not at all, in fact a small part of me thought she was kinda cute all riled up like this. “You wouldn't understand since you'll look fine through out everything!”

 

“Sunhee.” I wasn't patient and I had a short temper but I've come to learn that my old ways wouldn't do well with a hormonal, pregnant wife. I needed to now treat Sunhee gently and handle all conflicts with her calmly. Yelling and shouting would upset the girl even more and I could never live with the guilt.

 

A whimpered escaped through the girl's thin lips as her eyes began to shimmer with unshed tears. At the sight, my worry meter cranked up to its highest point and I once again enveloped the girl into my arms.

Please log in to read the full chapter