'Missing'

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

Oh my god, where is she? Where in the god damn hell is my ing wife?!

 

I was going insane. No, insane was an understatement. I was absolutely losing it. The bedroom was a damn mess and so was the living room. I had came home to a clean living space but as soon as I noticed the absence of my wife, all hell broke loose.

 

I had called Sunhee earlier from work to check on her but after a few calls and still no answer, I had decided to come home to check on her instead. Maybe I was being unreasonably worried and maybe I had jumped into action too quickly but it was better to be safe than sorry.

 

But bless my heart, when I came home, the door was unlocked, the house was a mess, and my wife disappeared. My pregnant wife. You can't blame me for overreacting. There were so many signs that signaled a break-in (even if there wasn't one) and I was in a full panic mode, especially when Sunhee still wouldn't answer my calls. I was just minutes away from calling the cops to file a missing report.

 

Much to my relief, and sanity, I heard the front door click open and a familiar voice humming an unrecognizable tune. It took only seconds and I was walking in a rage out of the living room to the front door.

 

“Yah!” I roared as soon as I saw her seemingly harmless figure.

“Ah!” A surprised yelped emitted from Sunhee's thin lips and she whirled around to face me in fright. “Ahjussi!” She exclaimed and took in a visible breath of relief. The fear in her eyes disappeared as soon as our eyes connected. “You scared me.”

“Where'd you go?” I didn't bother greeting her properly but simply got right down to business. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ears then answered. “Uh, out.”

“Out where?” I growled, getting more and more impatient by the second.

“I went to see Sehunnie.” Sunhee informed, removing her jacket and placing it over a hanger.

 

She sashayed into the living room and I was hot on her trail. “Why didn't you tell me you were going there?!” I roared, causing for the pregnant girl to flinch. Okay, that made me guilty but I wasn't going to rest. I still needed more answers.

“It was sorta a last minute thing.” Sunhee sheepishly admitted. “Ahjussi, what's wrong?”

“I came home and you weren't home.”

“O

Please log in to read the full chapter