Nursery Room Preparation

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Ahjussi!” I called for Yunho's attention, who was standing behind me, to show him cute, baby booties. “Isn't this adorable?” I asked, holding it up to his face.

 

After leaving his insane mother earlier and the interior decorator's office, Yunho and I went to the closest baby store around us and decided to do our own shopping, according to our likes. In the store, we looked at furniture, clothes, accessories, and necessities – roaming around the store to occupy our free time.

 

Yunho nodded, the smallest and softest of smile resting on his lips. “It's pretty cute.” He agreed, staring at the red booties fondly.

“I don't know which to choose.” I spoke to myself in wonder, eying each shoe available closely. There were so many options that I didn't know what to pick. They had full colored ones, patterned, multicolor, and even fuzzy booties. They were all equally adorable and desirable that I wanted everything.

“Take it all.” Yunho gruffly advise with a nod, his hands grabbing onto different little shoes then dumping them into our cart.

“That's wasteful.” I reasoned while putting back everything my husband shoved into the cart, except for the red ones we choose earlier. “Everything's so cute.” I gushed adoringly at all the miniature and baby sized items. “Want to buy the store?” Again, my husband recommended something utterly ridiculous.

 

I mean, what average person goes around wanting to buy stores as if they were simple items like candy? But yet, I need to remind myself that my husband was a multimillionaire with a bottomless bank account and a cold heart to match. He didn't care about these little facts.

 

“I don't need anymore stores under my name.” I stated with an eye roll. No, this wasn't the first time he suggested something nor was it the first time he actually bought a store....me. And leave it up to this guy right ere, to actually buy a store for his wife when I make one complaint. “The flower shop you bought was more than enough.” Yes, the Jung Yunho bought me, formerly known as Oh Sunhee, a flower shop after I told him he never bought me flowers. Any normal guy would just buy me flowers and at most send me a dozen roses. Yunho? He bought a whole damn store.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter