Princess Yunho

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV
“Daddy, you look very pretty.” Jiyul was dressed as a pretty, little fairy, a costume that I had no idea she owned while I was still in my pajamas with an addition of a feathered boa. And for some odd reason, the reason being that I couldn't say no, one thing led to another and I suddenly had a face full of makeup. Sunhee's makeup to be specific. Jiyul had raided Sunhee's vanity about 20 minutes ago and this was the end result. Hopefully, my wife wouldn't be mad that her lipsticks were broken, her foundation was gone, and her brushes were all dirty. Whatever her reaction though, I was ready to buy her a whole makeup store if it meant she wouldn't be mad.

 

Sunhee was still asleep, surprisingly, and this whole dress up session had started when Jiyul came into our room this morning and woke me up, deciding that she was going to spend as much time with me as she could. Even if it meant, waking up earlier than usual for a three year-old child.

 

“Do I?” My face felt heavy and based on my lovely daughter's technique, I probably looked like a clown but none of that matter as long as she was happy. She smiled charmingly, nodding her head vigorously, before setting the eyeliner down on the floor and crawling into my lap. “I love you, daddy.” She whined into my shoulder. “I like that you're home.”

“I love you too, pumpkin.” I cooed adoringly while pinching her chubby cheeks. “And daddy likes being home too.”

“Will you stay home this time?” Jiyul asked, staring up at me in anticipation and I wanted so much to say yes. Yes to being home more and yes to spending more time with her but I couldn't lie and give my daughter false hope.

“....No.” Her face fell at once and I knew I needed to say something to make her feel better because I would never be able to stand a sad daughter. “But daddy will be home for the rest of the week. No working at all.”

“Really?”

I nodded and her short, black hair. “Yeah and you and mommy can always come visit me at work. Anytime you want, pumpkin.”

“Okay!”

“We should clean up though.” I advised with a pat on my daughter's back. “Mommy might be up soon and she could see this.”

 

 

“What is this?” My wife had impeccable timing. She seemed to be able to catch me in the worst of situation. She made surprise appearances all the time and for such a klutz, she could be pretty stealthy.

“S-sunhee!” I bellowed, jumping up to greet her with Jiyul still in my arms. ”W-what are you doing up?” The mother of one smirked and stalked forward slowly, entering the room step by step. “Well, well, well. What do we have here, huh?” My wife taunted teasingly. “Two pretty princesses?”
“Mommy!” The little girl squirmed in my arms and I immediately released her, watching as our daughter ran towards Sunhee. “Hi, mommy.”

“Hi, baby.” She scooped our daughter up into her arms and gave the toddler a fat kiss on the cheek.

 

With a wide smile permanently intact on her lips, she got closer and eyed my appearance. “What happened?”
“She wanted to play dress up and I couldn't say no.” I explained, doing my best to rub all the makeup off my face so she could no longer witness me in such an embarrassing manner. Sunhee rolled her eyes and chuckled, “Of course not.” She knew just as well as me, that I always had to say yes to Jiyul. I just couldn't say no. “Is that my lipstick?” My wife questioned, reaching out to touch my lips cautiously.
“Daddy said we it was okay to dress up!” The little toddlers chimed from h

Please log in to read the full chapter